Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    You really are dense.

What I said was IF the judges had actually chosen Pacquaio as the winner and Floyd was announced as the winner, why wouldn't the judges have spoken up? Your response was:

First of all, that makes no damn sense because if one judge scored it for Pacquaio, how the hell would it be a unanimous decision for Mayweather? Why would they have to know what the other 2 judges decided? Use your brain.

Second, I just showed you that one judge stated he was happy that the 3 judges got the decision correct. Feldman clearly scored it for Mayweather, as can be proven by the article I posted to you, and the other 2 cards scored it for Mayweather as well. That is clear.

That leaves your conspiracy theory shot to **** unless you believe the judges were the corrupt ones. Well if that's the case, why did everyone in the boxing world (not laymen like you and your butt buddies) not named Holyfield agree with them?

Harold Lederman: 117 - 111 Mayweather

Mike Tyson: "It's him, who he is. It's his era. It's his time. When a man's time has come, nothing can stop him. He's in invincible mode now."

Robert Garcia: "Mayweather did what he had to do, but I was a little disappointed more in Pacquiao,…I thought he was going to give him a better fight…They didn’t have a gameplan”

Sugar Ray Leonard: “Floyd Mayweather did what he had to do to stay undefeated…and that’s boxing smart.”

Carl Froch: 118 - 110 Mayweather

Larry Merchant: Pacquaio “let everyone down in this fight”

Please notice that the few I posted above were chosen because I don't think they can be accused of being a Mayweather sycophant. Were they all corrupt too?

Face it, you have no legs to stand on. Just stop responding. I've kicked your corpse all around this thread, and now it's over.
    you said clements stand up and cried, why would he do that?

the winner was announced in line with his score, does he have to stand up?

i said if the score was read wrong since it was announced unanimous decision for floyd yet you scored it for pac and you went to the ring to protest, you don't have any idea what the other two judges score so if they scored it for Floyd, unanimous will just be change to majority decision.

still floyd wins, do you really want to look that stupid?

so you have to wait until you have it confirmed with the other two judges, by then all bets were settled and paid for almost a billion dollars worth,

would you still stand up if the other two judges wont?

you said why there were no juges who stood up and complained

and yet said clement stoop up and cried.

is it not that a contradicting statement?

why the need to stand up and cried when his score were read properly?

if the all the judges scored it for floyd then why the final score card says red corner won?

if red corner won then why it was written on the decision that mayweather won unanimously?

if the one who made the mistake was the person who tallied the final score, then why was he not presented to the media to clear the matter up.

what did NSAC do to this person as a reprimand for that mess he/she made?

why is there no NSAC logo and signatories on the form the you presented?

can you show me evidence that this mistake of red and blue corner mixed up for the winner announcement had happen before?

those you have mentioned do not have the luxury of slow mo video at the time they made their statement.

show them spoon's video then asked them again.

those slow mo video did not just show who won.

it also show that compubox is fraud and favors floyd.
    Last edited by Rath; 01-26-2016, 09:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Still Slip has no contribution in my thread and yet has posted over and over in here lol Following Floyd's taint like how his revered hero silver surfer is following GALACTUS bidding in every turn.

Translation to why he is here:

Lol. very true.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
        Lol. very true.

Which one is you and spoon?

Comment

• Originally posted by SUCIO416 View Post

Which one is you and spoon?
          omg at long last, genius floyd fan has finally found the first evidence that would dispute Spoon's slow mo video

told you sooner or later genius floyd fans with their brains and resources would soon provide us with evidence how floyd won that fight.

keep it coming genius floyd fan well done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            too much advantage for floyd,

PEDs judges, referee, and hometown = robbed

Just the truth.

Videos don't lie.
            I agree. They just can't deny the truth.

Comment

• spoon x rath

Comment

• lllloooll,

pwned genius floyd fans are still crying.

They are in desperate mode because of this thread.

Let the crying continue.

Floyd is 48-1

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                  omg at long last, genius floyd fan has finally found the first evidence that would dispute Spoon's slow mo video

told you sooner or later genius floyd fans with their brains and resources would soon provide us with evidence how Floyd won that fight.

keep it coming genius floyd fan well done.
                  Their evidence is damaging Asian men holding hands. Yup that proves Floyd's win is legit.
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 01-26-2016, 08:24 PM.

Comment

• A new day of spam if the lovers Rathspoon dont talk to themselves this thread is never seen again .

Pitiful !

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                      Hahaha because they don't want to be reminded on who really won the fight.
                      This thread is like a fl0mos kryptonite. They don't want to go near it, but they have no choice but to come in and to try to stop this thread from exposing the truth about their fraud hero.

This thread is destroying their altered perception of floyd as a man of integrity. Fl0mos are now forced to wake up to reality that their hero is a padded hoax lol

Comment

Working...
                      X