No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    Lol...no no. You were trying to say the names weren't corresponding to the corners, it was just simply how the fight was being billed. Everyone else has been trying to tell you that the names did correspond to the corners and that the mistake was assigning the wrong corners to the fighters. Now you're trying to change the subject to something else...
    the corners Red and Blue were hand written. look at it.

so the person who tallied that score assigned the corner right there and then, he/she could have written Blue and Red.

just like i said the name Floyd vs pac on the slot over does not correspond to assigned corners but to signify who are the boxer fighting in that bout.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
      Lol. *****0s are crying now becauase they just can't stop the truth and this video is the proof that pac beat floyd easily and not a single floyd fans can dispute it.
      Their fl0mo hate has consumed them. They have no idea they sound like whining teenagers girls with no substance or facts to back them up. But, When they have settled in after their hating, then the grieving process will follow.

Afterwards, acceptance. That's when they will begin to realize that a roided up Floyd was outpointed by a handicapped injured lefty.

But until then.. It will be Cries of fl0mos souls haunting this thread hehehe

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
        the corners Red and Blue were hand written. look at it.

so the person who tallied that score assigned the corner right there and then, he/she could have written Blue and Red.

just like i said the name Floyd vs pac on the slot over does not correspond to assigned corners but to signify who are the boxer fighting in that bout.
        Yea ok...that's why floyd's name happens to be over the red corner in all 3 sections lol. If it was like you say, why would the names be on there 3 times?

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
          Yea ok...that's why floyd's name happens to be over the red corner in all 3 sections lol. If it was like you say, why would the names be on there 3 times?
          the slot will be vacant, then who are those two judges scoring it for?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
            the slot will be vacant, then who are those two judges scoring it for?
            I imagine you're getting at something here...but what you're saying ceases to make any sense.

Comment

• Look at these flow mos tears everywhere. pwnedddd.

The fl0mos souls are burning because of this thread, BURNIINGGG.

188 pages of truth for you and it is still going on.

188 pages is the ultimate proof that this thread is spitting the truth.

#theycanthandleit

Comment

• This is a pic of the fl0mos crying because of this thread. Fl0mos still can't accept that their god Floyd lost against Pac lol, what a bunch of pathetic losers

Comment

• Their fl0mo hate has consumed them like my fat wife is consuming sun chips on a sunday afternoon. They have no idea they sound like my whining fat daughter. When they have settled in after their hating, then the grieving process will follow. Pac won 120-108.

Afterwards, acceptance. That's when they will begin to realize that a roided up Floyd was outpointed by a mentally and physically handicapped lefty.

But until then.. It will be Cries of fl0mos souls haunting this thread like the ghost of my **** sex ual grand father on my basement hehehe

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                    Yap it's really sad that pac got robbed who cleary and easily beat floyd.
                    It doesn't matter.

Every boxing fans and experts know Pac crushed 120-108.

A midget, mentally and physically handicaped fighter beat Floyd easily.

laulle pwneeeddddd.

#The souls of fl0mos are burning like chicken wings on my bbq

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon32 View Post
                      It doesn't matter.

Every boxing fans and experts know Pac crushed 120-108.

A midget, mentally and physically handicaped fighter beat Floyd easily.

laulle pwneeeddddd.

#The souls of fl0mos are burning like chicken wings on my bbq
                      if there are snitches lurking on this thread, i assure you you will get banned for this.

40 k views and going, epic thread

Comment

Working...
                      X