No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
    in the close rounds it was pac landing the cleaner punches, in the close rounds it was pac with the better defense, in the close rounds it was floyd who was spoiling by holding/bending below the waist(illegal things) there were many close rounds where the actual connects were nearly even but these factors surely should have put pac over the top. what case does a guy who lands weak grazing/slapping punches have over the guy landing flush shots? the only case i can see is that he's floyd mayweather therefore he should win them. but i don't score fights like that. i score fights based on the action that takes place.
    Yup. Exactly. Biased Vegas judging happened bud. Vegas beat Pac not Floyd.

Pac landed the cleaner and effectively significant punches that night, plus the fact he outpointed Floyd in those rounds and was the ring general who commanded the center of the ring and pushed Floyd for 12 rounds.

Only means..

Pac was robbed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
      if there are snitches lurking on this thread, i assure you you will get banned for this.

40 k views and going, epic thread
      Youre a ****** , 39k views are you and you love buddy spoon talking to yourself .

Its a joke thread and if Rathspoon didnt spam everyday the thread would be gone long ago .

Comment

• spoon & rath

Comment

if there are snitches lurking on this thread, i assure you you will get banned for this.

40 k views and going, epic thread
          Why getting banned ?!?

I am just preaching the truth like my brother in arm Spoon23.

I am doing the exact same thing.

#Pac12-0

Comment

• Biased Vegas judging happened guys. Vegas beat Pac not Floyd.

Pac landed the cleaner and effectively significant punches that night when you watch it in mega slow motion, plus the fact he outpointed Floyd in those rounds and was the ring general who commanded the center of the universe and pushed Floyd for 25 rounds.

Only means..

Pac was robbed.

#Flom0s souls are burning on my bbq with chicken wings

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              Youre a ****** , 39k views are you and you love buddy spoon talking to yourself .

Its a joke thread and if Rathspoon didnt spam everyday the thread would be gone long ago .
              You are the ******. You know nothing about **** sport.

Rath and me are spitting the truth that all the experts know deep down in them.

I am roasting the soul of the fl0mos like chicken wings with tabasco sauce and a side of bacon. The smell of the roasting is good, it's like fried chicken.

Fl0mos are distressed like little white ******* lost in a compton street after midnight on a rainy night.

Comment

• Originally posted by chirorickyp View Post
                Great fighters make the opponents miss and they put them away. That's what schooling is. Floyd made Pac miss and didn't make him pay. Why? Because Floyd missed more. And that's according to the naked eye not CompuBlind. The most important boxing match of this generation became a Tae Kwon Do point contest of tag.

All the people and I mean all the people were upset. Nothing to be proud of when you are the architect of the biggest rip off in all of professional sports. Anyone who says they liked that fight is a flat out liar.
                Compublind, that's another way of putting this manipulation of perception.

Floyd's cowardly excuse for boxing ***** that night, was an exercise of how to rip off boxing fans with their hard earned money, set in the biggest stage of boxing ever.

The architect of the art of run and hug tactics is a recipe for an energy diffusing bore fest fight that should not be associated with the legends of the game who has given us treasures of epic battles to enjoy.

Sadly, Floyd's performance was not one of those. His was designed to create an illusion that running and hugging is enough to win a bout as long as Vegas was on his side nothing was impossible. As we now have witnessed the biggest sports heist in history happened.

# If someone needs to redeem himself it's Floyd

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-26-2016, 08:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                  Lol. *****0s are crying now becauase they just can't stop the truth and this video is the proof that pac beat floyd easily and not a single floyd fans can dispute it.
                  I'm not a pharmacist but I'm guessing barbiturates and vodka?

Comment

i just don't understand why genius floyd fans don't want to be reminded of the happiest day in their lives
                    Hahaha because they don't want to be reminded on who really won the fight.

Comment

again your question to me was why there were no judges who stood up when the winner was announced right?

why the other two judges did not cry tears of joy, did they not do their job well?
                      You really are dense.

What I said was IF the judges had actually chosen Pacquaio as the winner and Floyd was announced as the winner, why wouldn't the judges have spoken up? Your response was:

Originally posted by Rath View Post
                      if you are one of those judge, would you stand up go inside the ring and complain and try to correct buffer of what happen, when the only thing you know and is certain is your score and not the other two judges?

after a day or two and you found out that there was a mistake in the announcement would you stand up?
                      First of all, that makes no damn sense because if one judge scored it for Pacquaio, how the hell would it be a unanimous decision for Mayweather? Why would they have to know what the other 2 judges decided? Use your brain.

Second, I just showed you that one judge stated he was happy that the 3 judges got the decision correct. Feldman clearly scored it for Mayweather, as can be proven by the article I posted to you, and the other 2 cards scored it for Mayweather as well. That is clear.

That leaves your conspiracy theory shot to **** unless you believe the judges were the corrupt ones. Well if that's the case, why did everyone in the boxing world (not laymen like you and your butt buddies) not named Holyfield agree with them?

Harold Lederman: 117 - 111 Mayweather

Mike Tyson: "It's him, who he is. It's his era. It's his time. When a man's time has come, nothing can stop him. He's in invincible mode now."

Robert Garcia: "Mayweather did what he had to do, but I was a little disappointed more in Pacquiao,…I thought he was going to give him a better fight…They didn’t have a gameplan”

Sugar Ray Leonard: “Floyd Mayweather did what he had to do to stay undefeated…and that’s boxing smart.”

Carl Froch: 118 - 110 Mayweather

Larry Merchant: Pacquaio “let everyone down in this fight”

Please notice that the few I posted above were chosen because I don't think they can be accused of being a Mayweather sycophant. Were they all corrupt too?

Face it, you have no legs to stand on. Just stop responding. I've kicked your corpse all around this thread, and now it's over.

Comment

Working...
                      X