No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Underneath that fraud is either Travestyny or You or considerthis? Either way, you fools sound the same so doesn't matter hahaha
    I have much better things to do with my time than pretending to be the biggest loser on this site. Sorry to burst your bubble. But thanks for the shout out. Once again, shows me how much I got to you, and that makes me happy

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
      This is sad.
      Yap it's really sad that pac got robbed who cleary and easily beat floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        So they intentionally made the form wrong so that Floyd would be put into a win-win situation, but you deny making up a conspiracy theory? Who is this "they" that you refer to?

Look at your own posts. Even you know you f-ed up. Saying I'm right and admitting your mistakes. You are a clown and I'm frankly mad that I even allowed myself to waste time on someone so ******ed, but it was worth it since, after already killing you, your zombie a$$ just keeps coming back for more. I have no problem kicking around your corpse.

where you confused by the form?

admit it, you also thought that since floyd's name was atop red corner you thought that the form says floyd was on the red corner?

you only realized that it was not so when i brought it up!

why did i say that?

at that time that it was brought up (red corner) their (NSAC) justification was that Floyd was supposed to be in the red corner that there was confusion with the corner assignment.

They(NSAC) never said that Floyd's name atop red corner has nothing to do with what corner he was at the time of the judgement

like i always said with genius floyd fans keep trying who knows you might win.

don't lose hope, don't let it go.

conspiracy theory is just a theory until you proved it.

and i was able to prove it.
        Last edited by Rath; 01-25-2016, 11:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post

admit it, you also thought that since floyd's name was atop red corner you thought that the form says floyd was on the red corner?

why did i say that?

at that time that it was brought up (red corner) their (NSAC) justification was that Floyd was supposed to be in the red corner that there was confusion with the corner assignment.

They(NSAC) never said that Floyd's name atop red corner has nothing to do with what corner he was at the time of the judgement

Great work detective!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post

why did i say that?

Lol@ how you contend that the names being over the corners on the final scorecard had nothing to do with corner assignment, and was just the way the fight was billed. Then why was it on there 3 times? Why wasn't it up at the top with the location, venue, and promoter? And why is it their weights are listed under their names but not corner assignment? Or did they get that wrong too...or is that just another part of your grand conspiracy?
            Last edited by Real King Kong; 01-25-2016, 03:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
              I love reading all the flom0s reply. U can really see that they hate this thread very much.
              They've gone full ****** mode in here hehe. They hate this thread so much for exposiing fraudster's empty win that they had to rely on operation derail this thread at all cost

I have created a watering hole of a thread for fl0mos to cry and vent out their frustration for their fraud hero.

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-26-2016, 02:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                Yap it's really sad that pac got robbed who cleary and easily beat floyd.
                So much pain I've caused to these fl0mos. You can feel their hate for this thread is eating them up hahaha

# Fl0mo hate is surging

# I've hit the main fl0mo artery

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  They've gone full ****** mode in here hehe. They hate this thread so much for exposiing fraudster's empty win that they had to rely on operation derail this thread at all cost

I have created a watering hole of a thread for fl0mos to cry and vent out their frustration for their fraud hero lmao

Lol...what you've really created is a window into your shattered and deluded soul.

what you think you're doing...

What you're actually doing...

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                    Lol. *****0s are crying now becauase they just can't stop the truth and this video is the proof that pac beat floyd easily and not a single floyd fans can dispute it.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                      Lol...what you've really created is a window into your shattered and deluded soul.

what you think you're doing...

What you're actually doing...

Comment

Working...
                      X