No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
    joined jan 16 and he read i am a philpinos.

ha ha ha ha ha.

how are you going to contribute to the discussion? you are just a 5 day old chick
    My friend, and i use this term loosely, I have been reading your drivel for months now. Rather silly at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by OG_Oldman View Post
      My friend, and i use this term loosely, I have been reading your drivel for months now. Rather silly at this point.
      let's start my silly drivel.

was floyd dehydrated may 1st?

answer my friend and i also use this term rather loosely.

i still don't consider you a genius floyd fan.

you have to earn it.

Comment

Agreed. Mr. spoon should not be laughed at. I do hope he gets the much needed counseling he needs.
        Says the guy who's clearly an alt of Isaac Clarke (Jan 2016)

# desperate and obvious much lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          here is something for you OG Oldman.

A Black fighter knows what happened that night when Pac fought a runner.. At least this dude has the balls to fight pac 3 times..

BRADLEY VOWS WAR ON PACQUIAO: “I’M GONNA DO WHAT I WANT…NOT GONNA RUN LIKE MAYWEATHER”

Cheers!

# don't be angry now for speaking the truth

# I'm merely a messenger

# 36000 viewers, 150 plus pages, yup the fight is still on open shut case

# someday you guys can learn to accept your hero Froid is a fraud

So Mr. Bradley, a black man speaks , suddenly speaks for all black men??? I have an Egyptian friend who is ****** and he hates radical elements in all religions. Mr. Bradley speaks for himself.

But, Mr. Roach, the trainer of Mr. Pacman stated that Floyd won. I think roach speaking for his fighter has more credibility than Mr. Bradley speaking for all black fighters??? Agreed??? Flawed logic.

Comment

So Mr. Bradley, a black man speaks , suddenly speaks for all black men??? I have an Egyptian friend who is ****** and he hates radical elements in all religions. Mr. Bradley speaks for himself.

But, Mr. Roach, the trainer of Mr. Pacman stated that Floyd won. I think roach speaking for his fighter has more credibility than Mr. Bradley speaking for all black fighters??? Agreed??? Flawed logic.
            naah you won't get it if you try hard enough..

I'll give you a hint he's referring to vagina boxing Mr. Alt

Comment

Says the guy who's clearly an alt of Isaac Clarke (Jan 2016)

# desperate and obvious much lol
              Issac Newton, yes, who is Mr. Clark?? Be dismissive when you can't argue the facts. Typical strategy on this site.

Comment

naah you won't get it if you try hard enough..

I'll give you a hint he's referring to vagina boxing Mr. Alt
                Try hard enough to deceive myself??? Ok. Timmy was referring to his boxing style that gave PAC a victory. Great. So Timmy saying Mr. Crawford would beat Mr. Pacman is equally valid. Glad to understand your deep emotional attachment to Mr. Pacman.

Comment

Try hard enough to deceive myself??? Ok. Timmy was referring to his boxing style that gave PAC a victory. Great. So Timmy saying Mr. Crawford would beat Mr. Pacman is equally valid. Glad to understand your deep emotional attachment to Mr. Pacman.
                  All that Tim was saying is..

He can smell vagina boxing a mile away.. Your reading into it too much..

It's the smell of p u s s y is what he was referring in that quote

The level of fear can be seen in a man's eyes. Here is such that you can tell his about to pee in his vagina

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-20-2016, 11:45 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Oh here is the guy who did all the real spanking that night.

Enjoy!

Oh here's the guy who actually gave Floyd a boxing lesson.

Epic round 4. The maestro. @ 2:50

Round 6 @ 1:42

another day @ the school. Floyd learning how to get hit lol

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-21-2016, 01:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X