No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
    Pacquiao laughed when they read the scores. As did I.
    It was an obvious rigged fight.

It will be remembered more than the actual score cards.

Floyd will always be remembered as a man who exploited the loopholes of the corrupt system.

IVS exploitation check

Maximum clinching to prevent an opponent from countering check

Referee allowing him to clinch at all times check

Paid of drug agency 150k check

Nsac giving a TUE 3 weeks after the fight check

Pac wasn't allowed legal taradol shots while Floyd didn't inform illegal use of IVS and later was allowed TUE check

Judges far-out scoring check

In other words, this is what Floyd will be remembered. A man who took boxing hostage and followed his bidding in every turn.

This is Floyd's legacy. Tainted and full of asterisk. More powerful than any record. Tsk tsk tsk..

The truth.
    Last edited by Spoon23; 12-19-2015, 09:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
      Macho Man Deandre, Zaroku, and kindergarten Sleepstrings

gossiping lke desperate housewives
      Lol that's one way of putting it
      Last edited by Spoon23; 12-20-2015, 08:51 PM.

Comment

another genius Floyd fan who wants to let it go or move on.

isn't crazy? genius floyd fans want to forget the happiest day of their life?
        who said I was a Floyd fan

Comment

• Originally posted by VERSION1 (V1) View Post
          who said I was a Floyd fan
          sorry.

i was expecting you gonna say " who said i was genius "

Comment

• Get over it

Comment

• Originally posted by EuroBum View Post
              Get over it
              IV'e been telling genius floyd fan too to get over it. but they don't listen.

Comment

• Originally posted by chirorickyp View Post
                You can see the punches missing clearly and Floyd getting credit for it. You can see Manny blocking and slipping punches. He actually fought a pretty good fight defensively since Floyd could not land any damaging blows at all for 12 rounds. I really don't know what he did offensively. I saw what he did defensively land that was great, he neutralized Pac however Pac was the one that landed the solid punches.

Yes Floyd won and I find it amazing that a boxer can win a fight with movement, and defensive tactics and not land hardly any solid blows. So yes he won without beating his opponent. Boxing is about how not to be hit but you have to beat your opponent with punches. The best I can come up with is that he won by playing it safe and not losing. The fans got screwed and Floyd was the architect of that. Should he be villified? He's done the same thing for 7 years, so no. Should he be praised? Absolutely not! None of the greats would do that in the biggest fight of their career.
                Here's another example of how biased Vegas is for Floyd.

If it was other boxers like amhir Khan he gets a deduction.

Floyd doesn't..

Same push.. Floyd did it frequently in the Pacquiao fight. With not a single deduction tsk tsk tsk..

Even without those deduction that supposedly should have been an obvious deduction. Pac still would have won it. as the videos shows 8-4 Pac was the true score card. It only strengthens that the obvious winner with all the boased cheating that happened that night., Pac had all the reason to win it, but to no surprise the judges gave it to the hometown boy.

After-all, It's Vegas.

Khan gets deducted 2 points in this fight:

Kenny Bayless says nothing to Floyd:

Last edited by Spoon23; 12-21-2015, 10:05 PM.

Comment

did i not just told you to get back to work?
                  He is going to be in the Philippines for work!! He will be drilling down deep into the Filipina friends he will meet.

I already gave him the game plan, travel light, bring only carry on luggage, light clothing and boxes of condoms.

:blow:

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    He is going to be in the Philippines for work!! He will be drilling down deep into the Filipina friends he will meet.

I already gave him the game plan, travel light, bring only carry on luggage, light clothing and boxes of condoms.

:blow:
                    well, can't blame you. the most beautiful lady and the smartest too today is a philpinas murican happens to be the THIRD. not even an african american

Comment

well, can't blame you. the most beautiful lady and the smartest too today is a philpinas murican happens to be the THIRD. not even an african american
                      Problem is you can't tell the difference between them and the *******s lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X