Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Tipping Point....

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
    No point in dwelling on the past and being upset over a sporting event.

Who said i was a Floyd fan? I like both fighters equally in the sense i'm a fan of neither, but i respect their skills as a boxing fan. Floyd won and that's all there is to it.

What's the point in still being upset about it?

If people have time to do "investigation" video's about this stuff then i honestly feel sorry for them. They need to find a better way to get more pleasure out of life rather than dwelling on something. They can make a million investigation videos and it's not going to change the outcome or the past. That L will still be next to Pacquiao's name.

It's not like they're getting pleasure out of making these videos, it's a subject that angers and frustrates them.
    What you've written here is imminently practical of course, but if you're addressing someone that's either completely insane or has diminished capacity, sadly this is little more than an empty gesture. Sort of like trying to make a smoothie out of oil and water. When a person immunizes themselves against reality and all objective data they've become little more than mobile flesh, or ambulatory ground beef.

Just after May 2nd the results of the fight were furiously debated between everyone that saw what obviously happened and those that couldn't accept the obvious. As time went on a culling of sorts occurred where people that were convinced Manny won began to separate, the saner elements filtered out leaving a coalescing pool of refined ******ation. Just one DNA strand from one of these things could in theory **** the genetic future of a continent. Once the pool of utter and irreversible ******ation was formed it began traveling around the internet to boxing sites.

That's when the crucial tipping point happened, when those who wanted to believe Manny won realized a cliff was ahead of them and they had one of two choices. Hang on for dear life with the rest of the ******s and end up like pudding or jump off and go on living life.
    Last edited by Slip Stream; 12-17-2015, 05:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
      No point in dwelling on the past and being upset over a sporting event.

Who said i was a Floyd fan? I like both fighters equally in the sense i'm a fan of neither, but i respect their skills as a boxing fan. Floyd won and that's all there is to it.

What's the point in still being upset about it?

If people have time to do "investigation" video's about this stuff then i honestly feel sorry for them. They need to find a better way to get more pleasure out of life rather than dwelling on something. They can make a million investigation videos and it's not going to change the outcome or the past. That L will still be next to Pacquiao's name.

It's not like they're getting pleasure out of making these videos, it's a subject that angers and frustrates them.
      Bottom line is they are children whos hero got beat and after years of their Manny the terminator rants they got Manny the shutdown and folded up paper bag , you only have about 4 posters that troll these threads , like I said they just sour grape children .

Comment

• Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

How can anybody be this upset about a fighter losing that they can complete delude themselves?
        What you fail to mention after all these pages in my thread none of you can dispute the video at hand. Nobody. 85 pages and counting.

Coz Pac actually didn't lose. It's a tribute to the truth and I have done homage to the truth.

You and all the flowmos in here can't even dispute the thread topic at hand. That speaks volumes.

# the truth

# Floyd lost

# you Floyd lovers can't even dispute the videos

# time stamp/ dispute it

8-4 Pac. The true winner.

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
          How many different excuses have we rolled into this conspiracy theory now?
          Excuses?

More like facts in a form of a video kid.

# flowmos can't dispute it

# time stamp it

# oh right you guys can't coz it bleeds the truth your hero Floyd lost

# flowmos moving away from the thread topic speaks volumes. 85 pages of empty baseless comments.

# flowmos still crying in here
          Last edited by Spoon23; 12-17-2015, 08:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            Excuses?

# time stamp it

# flowmos moving away from the thread topic speaks volumes. 85 pages of empty baseless comments.

You're the only one still crying... NOTHING you say is going to overturn the decision nothing

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
              You're the only one still crying... NOTHING you say is going to overturn the decision nothing
              Sure and your still here biatching about it lol

The truth.

# time stamp it

# oh you can't dispute it.

Carry on

Comment

Excuses?

# time stamp it

Facts...like giving pac credit for punches you can't even see land lol. What's the point of actually discussing the videos with you? Answer me that? Is your position going to change, or are you just gonna continue parroting the same stuff just to attempt to get under people's skin? It's clear that's all you do on here anyway. I doubt you even believe most of what you write lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                  Facts...like giving pac credit for punches you can't even see land lol. What's the point of actually discussing the videos with you? Answer me that? Is your position going to change, or are you just gonna continue parroting the same stuff just to attempt to get under people's skin? It's clear that's all you do on here anyway. I doubt you even believe most of what you write lol.
                  Make your case time stamp it buddy.

I'm just here.

# time stamp it

# last time I check this is your 1000th baseless argument

# substance, it's a good thing.

Comment

I'm just here.

# time stamp it
                    Just as i thought...you can't even think of a reason why anyone should discuss this with you lol. You know you've reached the upper echelon of trolldom when even you recognize that there's no point talking to you lol. Congratulations i guess.

Comment

I'm just here.

# time stamp it

# last time I check this is your 1000th baseless argument

# substance, it's a good thing.
                      Your life is a baseless argument. Nice edit btw

Comment

Working...
                      X