Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FACT. PAC lost
    FACT. Slow motion video are meaningless

I guess PAC-A-MANIACS are lost, unable to escape their delusions.
    The devastation that Marquez delivered to the PAC nation was a severe blow.
    Yet, it was hard for them to argue with the video images of PAC face down and ass up.

PAC was then SPOON fed, easy opponents. Opponents allowing PAC to unleash his wRATH on much lesser opponents. PAC was restored to his GOD status by his cult like worshipers.

But, then he took on Floyd. The contracts were signed. The face off took place. Manny spoke of God delivering Floyd into his hands. Floyd spoke of his vast wealth, nearly two decades fighting champions, that it would be settled when they met in the ring. The showdown at the OK corral was set. Then, fight night, " Damas y Caballeros ( women & Cowboys) let's get ready to rumble. ".

The opening bell sounded, and Manny tried, he tried to apply his limited skill set to Floyd. It was not enough. It just was not enough. Post fight interview, PAC thought he won, HBO & ShOTIME, commentators saw what they saw, the judges saw what they saw. PAC fans know PAC lost.

Now, the most ardent fans talk about
    slow motion videos.
    IV usage
    Undisclosed shoulder pain & shot denial
    Justin Beiber & Bora Bora
    Hauser

I am sure that these same fans will create new threads.

Extra Extra read all about it!

Floyd an extraterrestrial, and that is how he beat Manny!
    Freddy too sick to train PAC properly
    Tight socks proven to decrease effectiveness
    Lance caught, Floyd next!

Comment

• Originally posted by TripleGFightFan View Post
      I didn't state anything religious as i despise religion but instead gave you some game on consciousness...something you're failing to lack right now but if you want to be religious the bible says to mind your own business and to stop judging others...something you clearly are not doing...who wants to be subjected to your hate of another man everyday...you don't even talk about other fighters just a hidden racist agenda point blank period...
      lol racist agenda?

You attack me with nonsense in the the start of this thread, then afterwards project to be a righteous man, then suddenly you shift gears and call me a racist lmao

It's you who needs help bud. If you can't take the heat from all the truth I'm showing in here. The exit is just there. You are all over the place. I may not be an angel, but I never had an issue with race

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        lol racist agenda?

You attack me with nonsense in the the start of this thread, then afterwards project to be a righteous man, then suddenly you shift gears and call me a racist lmao

It's you who needs help bud. If you can't take the heat from all the truth I'm showing in here. The exit is just there. You are all over the place. I may not be an angel, but I never had an issue with race
        Who said i was a righteous man?...if you mean I'm right than yes i am...there's other boxers who have been busted for doping from the Ukraine and who have ties to PEDS for real...but you don't focus on that cuz like i said you're racist...point blank period...it is very easy to see...don't care what anyone else thinks...

Comment

• Comment

• So I haven't logged, in 2-3 months.

Come back and I see this???
            I thought this stuff was over back in May?

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
              ^^^^^^^^^
              Worth a thousand words!...

Comment

• im starting to think you are paid by pacs camp. i mean lets be honest bro this whole trying to convince people pac won is getting pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by SergioMartinez View Post
                  So I haven't logged, in 2-3 months.

Come back and I see this???
                  I thought this stuff was over back in May?
                  All that's left is people catching bodies

Comment

• Originally posted by TripleGFightFan View Post
                    Who said i was a righteous man?...if you mean I'm right than yes i am...there's other boxers who have been busted for doping from the Ukraine and who have ties to PEDS for real...but you don't focus on that cuz like i said you're racist...point blank period...it is very easy to see...don't care what anyone else thinks...
                    i dont know if spoon is racist i mean he obviously hates mayweather to an almost obsessive stalker like amount he sits on boxing scene all day talking about him. Im not sure that makes him a racist more just a bitter fan that cant accept that pac man lost

Comment

• The Delicious Taste Of Delusions....

Comment

Working...
                      X