Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [IMG][/IMG]

THE TRUTH IS HERE

Pac won 12-0.

Floyd should have been deducted 6 points, so it's 18-0.

The truth is here for 184 pages.

If you watch the fight on reverse it was a draw.

If you watch the JMM fight on stop mode Pac never went down.

Deal with it !

# Souls of Floyd Fans burning on my bbq

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Your my number one troll stalker and now your replacing me with that imposter! No way!

Kidding aside, you can have him lol bath him, go to bed with him.. Enjoy hahaha!

I'm sad though you are leaving me my number 1 stalker.

# enjoy the doorway to the twilight zone - smh

# my thread is infested with fl0tards. what have I done
      #what have you down
      #youve been way to soft for a Pac fans
      #Our almighty lord Pac is disappointed by your erratic behaviour Spoon23.
      #Spoon32 hase risen from the angels to be the savior of this thread.

Thetruthfor184pages

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by SUCIO416 View Post
          What is making you laugh !?!?!

Nothing funny here just the truth.

#Theycanthandleit
          #Pacisthesaviorandwearedisciples
          #48-1

Comment

Your my number one troll stalker and now your replacing me with that imposter! No way!

Kidding aside, you can have him lol bath him, go to bed with him.. Enjoy hahaha!

I'm sad though you are leaving me my number 1 stalker.

# enjoy the doorway to the twilight zone - smh

# my thread is infested with fl0tards. what have I done
            Throwing in the towel yet again, this is not the 23 I've grown to pity. Next thing you'll be claiming a shoulder injury kept you from fighting hard to keep your title. At least 32 doesnt pretend to care about the state of boxing, he is true to his inner pact@rd.

# Who is the one true spoon? 32 or 23?

Comment

This thread is bigger than Floyd. This covers the survival of boxing and how we can improve the future of boxing in how not to exploit the loop holes of the sport, which we can truly see has been exploited by your fraud hero. Politics and biased home cooking is evident in this fight to say this is a pointless thread is to say you don't want boxing to move forward.

So much stuff we can learn in this fight alone. One united governing body should take command of this sport which we love. There is much to fix in this sport far less sophisticated than other more popular sports such as NFL, NBA, TENNIS, F1, baseball were one governing body is absolute.

Floyd's diva ways have sprouted a new generation of divas that now follows his footsteps. His legacy is cherry pick and fight the least resistance with the most money can generate and exploit the loopholes in the game to favor him such as forcing the hand of his opponents to wear pillow gloves, blood tested until he's opponent is sucked dry while he gets a TUE, choosing his own referee for consecutive fights, fights only in his hometown etc etc..

Boxers are now becoming divas who just care about money, who rather fight the Rod Salkas and not fight the best. Unifying titles, fighting the best, being the #1 in a division doesnt mean much anymore. More and more divas in the sport, thanks to Haymon and overpaying his fighters the sport turns into shi.t slowly. At first it was just a couple divas here and there but nowadays its more like 80% divas and maybe 20% real fighters. It's saddening to see your beloved hobby slowly dying and so many fools not seeing it and defending said circumstances.

Boxing can lesrn from what UFC is the doing and offering what boxing isn't.

Consistent fights against the best, single champions, less weight divisions, no useless mandatories only fights against the next best guy, incentive based contracts that reward exciting fights, less robberies and politics and undercards that are absolutely stacked, I don't remember the last great undercard boxing had with more than one good fight.

UFC as a promotional outfit is doing what all boxing fans want boxing to do.

But the Floyd mayweather's of today is an example of why boxing is dying. Fighters are now cherry picking to the path of less resistance. That's not how nba play offs would want to be played, that's not how Super Bowl are too be played. That's not how tennis is suppose to be played when it's all about elimination until the last 2 men or 2 teams are left standing are finally matched. That is the beauty of any sport.

If we are to believe Berto was his last fight. He literally closed his career cherry picking Berto to the last drop. Says it all right there.

Your boxer is a fraud.
              Good solid post I made.

This thread is bigger than Floyd.

It's bigger than boxing.

This thread is abour survival of mankind for the years to come.

The corruption in our societies is reaching a new point. The gap between the poor and the rich is unsustainable. We need to fight back. We need to fight back we this thread. By posting in this thread for infinity about a fight that took places months earlier, we will fight for a better future.

#SoulsofflowmosareburningonmyBBQ.
              #chickenwingswithflowmossoulswithsometabasco
              #Tabascoisthetruth
              #Tabasco#1

Comment

• Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
                Throwing in the towel yet again, this is not the 23 I've grown to pity. Next thing you'll be claiming a shoulder injury kept you from fighting hard to keep your title. At least 32 doesnt pretend to care about the state of boxing, he is true to his inner pact@rd.

# Who is the one true spoon? 32 or 23?
                Spoon 32 has always been the original Spoon. The savior of boxingscene that spits the truth.

23 has always been a soft, weak minded imposter who has done a terrible job at telling the truth in this thread. I had to step up to save mankind from boxing robberies. I had to take over this thread.

I am the savior, coming from the ashes of the chicken wings fest I did last summer, to save your souls from a burning that will transform you in fried chicken as I consume you.

#Cant handle the truth

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                  Spoon got the Floyd fans mad tonight! Keep it up Spoon!

I love reading all the flom0s reply. U can really see that they hate this thread very much.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                    I love reading all the flom0s reply. U can really see that they hate this thread very much.
                    Thread is fine its the spamming that gives people the shts they are now spamming other threads because they left to talking to themselves in this one , the only visitors are spectators looking at the train wreck .

The Directors Cut video evidence is a joke , watch the fight in its entirety in slow motion every round all 12 and 99% of the world knows Floyd won .

Only children could possibly think this thread proves Manny won , only children could be this delusional .

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                      They intentionally made the form wrong.

because they are not sure if the judges will play by the agreement.

it was a win-win situation.

judges scores it for red Floyd wins - (Floyd name was on the red corner)

judges scored it for Blue Floyd still wins. - (Floyd was actually on the Blue corner)
                      Originally posted by Rath View Post

you are right i said they intentionally made the form wrong.

Conspiracy theory - a belief that some covert but influential organization is responsible for a circumstance or event.
                      what genius floyd fan do is that they keep sending different alts on the same thread talking the same thing,

...hoping you will slip and make a mistake and every single floyd fans who were just reading your arguments will suddenly come out and pounced on you.

then at some point you got confused and type something wrong.

all the genius floyd fans are on that thread lurking like vultures waiting for you to die and then pounced on you.
                      where was the conspiracy theory?
                      So they intentionally made the form wrong so that Floyd would be put into a win-win situation, but you deny making up a conspiracy theory? Who is this "they" that you refer to?

Look at your own posts. Even you know you f-ed up. Saying I'm right and admitting your mistakes. You are a clown and I'm frankly mad that I even allowed myself to waste time on someone so ******ed, but it was worth it since, after already killing you, your zombie a$$ just keeps coming back for more. I have no problem kicking around your corpse.

Comment

Working...
                      X