Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Thank you. Now I truly know you really are DAF

Take note, I was referring to your opinion not based on the commission duh! haha!
    And that is why you are a gullible individual who will eat up fake news and propaganda in a heart beat. Like I said it's okay to be naive. Stay there. Being ignorant is actually good for some people. Being simple minded and easily convinced is why you are a what you are. I guess common sense is not so common in your part of the world. Being a Floyd minion is a dead giveaway that you will eat any shyit Floyd gives you haha! Cheers buddy boy!

Shout this out bruh!!

Marquez is clean Alleluia!

Ignorance is bliss! Alrrrriggggght!

Stay naive kid.

And even if you watch this video below a thousand times you will never get it. You are too naive and innocent. Stay there. You'll be safe in your bubble.

Bonus facts you'll never get courtesy of D4

The commission did it's job and said Marquez was clean.

If you want to claim that he was on PEDs regardless of what the commission said...then that opens the door to question if Pacquiao was on PEDs too, regardless of what the commission said.

You realize that, right?

If that is your stance than I agree with it and we have finally found some common ground.
    Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 12-19-2019, 02:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      The commission did it's job and said Marquez was clean.
      I wasn't asking the commission if he was clean or not you dimwit. What I was asking from you, is your OWN opinion if you think he is clean in your point of view without basing it according to the commission but on how you see him. It's a simple YES or NO.

I can tell you have a huge problem with reading comprehension.

And again, even if you watch this video below a thousand times you will never get it. You are too naive and innocent. Stay there. You'll be safe in your bubble.

Bonus facts you'll never get courtesy of D4

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post

The difference between jump 3 weight classes in a just over a year, making weight for a catchweight and training by throwing rock and nutrition by drinking your own urine.
      Compared to being at welter for years, and training with an elite sports and conditioning expert and taking the best designer steroids.
      Last edited by Spoon23; 12-19-2019, 07:31 PM.

Comment

• The Marquez Pacquiao faced in their 4th fight was a different beast to the one Mayweather faced a few years earlier.

Most men will struggle to put on muscles mass naturally after 35, let alone as Marquez did, who is a pro athlete and already in peak physical condition.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          I wasn't asking the commission if he was clean or not you dimwit. What I was asking from you, is your OWN opinion if you think he is clean in your point of view without basing it according to the commission but on how you see him. It's a simple YES or NO.

I can tell you have a huge problem with reading comprehension.
          Without basing it according to the commission many people believe Pacquiao wasn't clean, either. Especially during the time that Floyd was asking him to do stricter drug testing but he refused.

So if you give the suspicions about Marquez credibility then you have to give the suspicions about Pacquiao credibility too.

Just be consistent.

Comment

• This thread is still going?

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              The Marquez Pacquiao faced in their 4th fight was a different beast to the one Mayweather faced a few years earlier.

Most men will struggle to put on muscles mass naturally after 35, let alone as Marquez did, who is a pro athlete and already in peak physical condition.
              You got that right, I used to power lift, and chit, but I am old now, if I push my old azz body, I lose body fat, and mucle, no matter what I eat. etc.. I need roids or something..

I luckily have muscle memory, but that isn't enough. time isn't on my side.

Comment

• Originally posted by tyger View Post
                This thread is still going?
                Spoon wants to show floyd cheated pac, and a one armed pac still beat a prime Floyd in the eyes of spain, brasil, or some innuit huts at the north pole.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  You got that right, I used to power lift, and chit, but I am old now, if I push my old azz body, I lose body fat, and mucle, no matter what I eat. etc.. I need roids or something..

I luckily have muscle memory, but that isn't enough. time isn't on my side.

Same for everyman.

After 30 your t levels start to drop off, by 35 it is really noticible.

So you lose your muscle building hormones.

So for a guy around 40 who has been training hard his whole life, to put on all that extra muscle mass in a short space of time is highly unlikely without some extra help.

Hire Memo as your PT and you will see your gain go up rapidly.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                    Same for everyman.

After 30 your t levels start to drop off, by 35 it is really noticible.

So you lose your muscle building hormones.

So for a guy around 40 who has been training hard his whole life, to put on all that extra muscle mass in a short space of time is highly unlikely without some extra help.

Hire Memo as your PT and you will see your gain go up rapidly.

my rich buddies can hire him.. i am good with my age, and my appointed time... I am a sinful God fearing man..

the older I get.. the more God i seek.. i do not think tfr it is a loss of testosterone... .sure i have lost some.. but after caring for my gand kids... i got nothing.. no fight in me... i got soft and weak.....my last words... i love GOD, and rest with my ancestors.. in israel...perfect...ending to a nobody like me.. perfect.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      Yes, I believe Marquez was clean if we go by what the commission testing said.

And Pacquiao fans always wanted to let the commission do it's job, right?

On another note: Bob Arum has admitted that Pacquiao ducked Terence Crawford when they were both with Top Rank. I found that very interesting because it sheds new light on Manny's pattern of avoiding certain styles throughout his career.

"Manny Pacquiao would never fight Crawford, and that goes back to when I was promoting Pacquiao. Pacquiao versus Crawford is not a very competitive fight. Forget Pacquiao. We offered Pacquiao a sh-tload of money to fight Crawford and he didn’t want to fight. But I was promoting him, so I wasn’t going to put it on Manny, I put it on me. I was covering for Pacquiao."

https://www.boxingscene.com/terence-...b-arum--145114
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRWNV8GG-Is

When every one though Pac was done as a legit, top fighter in the div, Arum was going on how irrelevent, the Haymon signed Pac is at the present and how he saves Pac by not making him fight Crawford. Fast forward to Pac proving to the world that his still a killer in the div with a W over Keith and now Arum suddenly changes his narrative to Pac (who is still a killer) being the 1st to duck Bud like everyone else in PBC are doing today.

Arum is a snake, he'd say whatever suits him and his fighter at the moment regardless of how much truth is in the statement, I wouldn't take anything he say without more than a couple grain of salt.

Comment

Working...
                      X