No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
    have you scored the rounds? who gets hit/hurt more? who gets hit/hurt less?

can you cite the posts numbers where you addressed the issues?

i guarantee you you won't read "you have red boxes under your name" in my replies..

1. Have I scored the rounds? Yes. I told you my score for each round already.

2. Have I tallied who gets hit/hurt more? No.

Have YOU tallied who was hit/hurt more? Not your biased commentator of the slow motion video. YOU. If you won't do it, don't expect me to. I'm looking forward to seeing your video.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      1. Have I scored the rounds? Yes. I told you my score for each round already.

2. Have I tallied who gets hit/hurt more? No.

Have YOU tallied who was hit/hurt more? Not your biased commentator of the slow motion video. YOU. If you won't do it, don't expect me to. I'm looking forward to seeing your video.
      wow! super special!

scored the round, yes! not tallied who gets hit/hurt more? no! ha ha ha!

awesome!

where's the posts numbers, please!...

my video? i don't do videos....where do you get that idea?

i am waiting...

Comment

wow! super special!

scored the round, yes! not tallied who gets hit/hurt more? no! ha ha ha!

awesome!

where's the posts numbers, please!...

my video? i don't do videos....where do you get that idea?

i am waiting...
        No idea what you are talking about. Do you expect me to make a tally like compubox?

For the last time, you and your fellow Pacroaches need to learn something about scoring a boxing match. COMPUBOX IS NOT USED TO SCORE A BOXING MATCH.

If you expect me to sit at home and count each blow, you are ******ed. Can you tell me the 4 criteria used for judging a boxing match?

Do you believe the judges did their own compubox to judge this fight? I swear some of you really DKSAB. Please, tell me how a boxing match is judged. Let's start there.

Comment

Ok. Printed.

So were the scores written in, or printed?

If the scores were written in, then would the form have to be printed beforehand or can you write on a scorecard before it has been printed.

These are common sense questions that you should ask yourself.
          check your document it was you who provided it.

common sense will tell you that you will not know for certain which is first the printed info or the hand writing if it's a photocopy. SMH

Comment

No idea what you are talking about. Do you expect me to make a tally like compubox?

For the last time, you and your fellow Pacroaches need to learn something about scoring a boxing match. COMPUBOX IS NOT USED TO SCORE A BOXING MATCH.

If you expect me to sit at home and count each blow, you are ******ed. Can you tell me the 4 criteria used for judging a boxing match?

Do you believe the judges did their own compubox to judge this fight? I swear some of you really DKSAB. Please, tell me how a boxing match is judged. Let's start there.
            no idea what i am talking about?

most likely you also have no idea what others in about 306 pages have been talking about...

and where do you read that i said compubox is used to score a boxing match?

and where are the posts numbers that will show you have really disputed the issues in this thread...

perhaps, i am asking too much? yes?

then, sorry, my bad...

i just granted that a nsb member since 2008 would be......

ha ha ha never mind!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post

common sense will tell you that you will not know for certain which is first the printed info or the hand writing if it's a photocopy. SMH
              This is your conspiracy theory. Why don't you tell us what you think happened?

How can the handwriting have been first? Do you mean to say they wrote in the scores and then photocopied it onto paper that already had the time printed on it?

Get your conspiracy theory straight and then come back with the details. Don't know why you are attempting to make me play detective when we both know that you have no idea what you are talking about, as usual.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post

perhaps, he is suffering from selective amnesia...

poor lad...

Comment

no idea what i am talking about?

most likely you also have no idea what others in about 306 pages have been talking about...

and where do you read that i said compubox is used to score a boxing match?

and where are the posts numbers that will show you have really disputed the issues in this thread...

perhaps, i am asking too much? yes?

then, sorry, my bad...

i just granted that a nsb member since 2008 would be......

ha ha ha never mind!
                  Ok, I'll play.

Post # 2544 is where I discussed the video. I mentioned how it is clearly subjective, faulty, and also that Compubox is not used to judge a boxing match.

Once you come to the conclusion that the video is subjective, then you can look into the creator of the video. However, you don't want to do that, as you've already stated, but you can't deny that a judge should not be biased, as I clearly proved the creator of the videos is.

Anything else? I'll be awaiting your reply, homie

Comment

perhaps, he is suffering from selective amnesia...

poor lad...
                    Lol. Wow, you know, I didn't think you were as much of a clown as Spoon. I stand corrected.

You gonna cry about red squares when I deal with you just like I've been doing with Rath and Spoon? Hope you have something logical to say.

Comment

Ok, I'll play.

Post # 2544 is where I discussed the video. I mentioned how it is clearly subjective, faulty, and also that Compubox is not used to judge a boxing match.

Once you come to the conclusion that the video is subjective, then you can look into the creator of the video. However, you don't want to do that, as you've already stated, but you can't deny that a judge should not be biased, as I clearly proved the creator of the videos is.

Anything else? I'll be awaiting your reply, homie
                      i am certain to have replied to your post 2544...

go back post #2568 and #2576....

Comment

Working...
                      X