Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Unified18 View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRWNV8GG-Is

When every one though Pac was done as a legit, top fighter in the div, Arum was going on how irrelevent, the Haymon signed Pac is at the present and how he saves Pac by not making him fight Crawford. Fast forward to Pac proving to the world that his still a killer in the div with a W over Keith and now Arum suddenly changes his narrative to Pac (who is still a killer) being the 1st to duck Bud like everyone else in PBC are doing today.

PAC is great.. the best ever.. he can KO space aliens, and cure cancer, solve world hunger.. ok ok ok..

can i sell you chinese made PAC love toys.. how many will you buy..

Arum is a snake, he'd say whatever suits him and his fighter at the moment regardless of how much truth is in the statement, I wouldn't take anything he say without more than a couple grain of salt.
    PAC beat a beat nik.. i love pac... he has done great things for the filipino people in the Philippines.. I am not a Filipino.. but... I grew up with filipino people and my daughter is jew filipina...lives in Makati, has a driver to take her to school..

So... a jew bob.. put pac on the map, hyped him big time.. and now.. bob says negative things about a pac who beat a hippie... pac is great, but he gets smashed fighting young lions..

i do not want to see pac get hit hard.. i am a die hard pac fan... but i bet money.. real money that pac gets crushed by the young lions.. and I won't watch that ..... i am not wanting to see that...

i hate flo moes.. and pac tards... i love boxing.. grew up fighting.. my grand father was a fighter.. my sisters fight..

PAC is great... Pac plows all kinda fine filipina wimmin.. has kids he does not acknowlege are his.. that is mexican style..

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Without basing it according to the commission many people believe Pacquiao wasn't clean, either. Especially during the time that Floyd was asking him to do stricter drug testing but he refused.

So if you give the suspicions about Marquez credibility then you have to give the suspicions about Pacquiao credibility too.

Just be consistent.
      Oh for fuvk sake I ask you several times not basing it on the commission but to your OWN OPINION and you still for the hundredth time deflect like a biatch move and throw the blame game at Pacquiao. The Question was is Marquez clean in YOUR OWN OPINION WITHOUT BASING IT ON THE COMMISSION, and your answer, IF I think Marquez takes, then Pac is???

It only works IF I have suspicion on Pacquiao as well??? WTF? It's not my suspicion I'm asking you dimwit. I'm asking yours. You can't even answer a simple question. You obviously can't handle the truth.

And for what it's worth. If you are asking me if I have suspicions about Pac taking band substance. The answer will be NOPE, I don't have any doubt in my mind. Why? Simple. The reason Marquez is retired now. He took so much PEDs that his body is decomposing that he can not anymore perform at the highest level. Brittle bones, and weak muscles, Symptoms of using too much Steroids. It breaks down the body, thus, he is now retired and can no longer fight. On the other hand, Pac at age 40, is still in tip top shape evident to a clean athlete who takes care of his body the right way. A testament to his healthy living. IF Pac has been taking PEDs for years now, he won't last this long in this brutal sport, especially with his offensive style which relies on his physical prowess.

The fact @ 40 he can still dance and beat the crap at prime fighters in the highest levels of boxing, tells us how clean he is in keeping himself in shape the right way. So yeah, no suspicion at all about Pac, but can't say the same for Marquez.

SO AGAIN I ASK. DO YOU THINK MARQUEZ IS CLEAN IN YOUR OWN HUMBLE OPINION WITHOUT BASING IT ON THE COMMISSION? ARE YOU GOING TO FLAKE OUT AGAIN??

I think it's best to remind you. How Pacboy has raped you again hahaha! I know, It's hard to accept it, but your boyfriend Floyd is a Rich Coward. You don't have to believe me. It's no speculation brother, He said it to himself. So accept that your HERO Floyd is a rich coward. You just have to live with the fact your fighter is queer. Floyd is a RICH COWARD he said it to himself Shouldroll

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      I'm gonna say no.

He agreed to fight Pacquiao in his prime and even offered a 50/50 purse split.
      Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      wrong. It was more important for people to think he was not ducking Manny than it was for him to actually just fight the man.

I know you wouldnt think he was a coward. Its hard for me not to think so given all the proof ive seen. But when Floyd himself says he is a coward...I gotta kind of take his word for it...

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-05-2020, 08:43 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Oh for fuvk sake I ask you several times not basing it on the commission but to your OWN OPINION and you still for the hundredth time deflect like a biatch move and throw the blame game at Pacquiao. The Question was is Marquez clean in YOUR OWN OPINION WITHOUT BASING IT ON THE COMMISSION, and your answer, IF I think Marquez takes, then Pac is???

It only works IF I have suspicion on Pacquiao as well??? WTF? It's not my suspicion I'm asking you dimwit. I'm asking yours. You can't even answer a simple question. You obviously can't handle the truth.

And for what it's worth. If you are asking me if I have suspicions about Pac taking band substance. The answer will be NOPE, I don't have any doubt in my mind. Why? Simple. The reason Marquez is retired now. He took so much PEDs that his body is decomposing that he can not anymore perform at the highest level. Brittle bones, and weak muscles, Symptoms of using too much Steroids. It breaks down the body, thus, he is now retired and can no longer fight. On the other hand, Pac at age 40, is still in tip top shape evident to a clean athlete who takes care of his body the right way. A testament to his healthy living. IF Pac has been taking PEDs for years now, he won't last this long in this brutal sport, especially with his offensive style which relies on his physical prowess.

The fact @ 40 he can still dance and beat the crap at prime fighters in the highest levels of boxing, tells us how clean he is in keeping himself in shape the right way. So yeah, no suspicion at all about Pac, but can't say the same for Marquez.

SO AGAIN I ASK. DO YOU THINK MARQUEZ IS CLEAN IN YOUR OWN HUMBLE OPINION WITHOUT BASING IT ON THE COMMISSION? ARE YOU GOING TO FLAKE OUT AGAIN??

I think it's best to remind you. How Pacboy has raped you again hahaha! I know, It's hard to accept it, but your boyfriend Floyd is a Rich Coward. You don't have to believe me. It's no speculation brother, He said it to himself. So accept that your HERO Floyd is a rich coward. You just have to live with the fact your fighter is queer. Floyd is a RICH COWARD he said it to himself Shouldroll
        In my opinion Marquez was clean.

Because he was even willing to take stricter drug tests to prove it.

Someone that doesn't have anything to hide isn't afraid of any type of testing.

Comment

First of all nobody cares about your opinion. You're an idiot.

Manny would take the test also. Just not how Floyd wanted and where wanted and under Floyds terms.

Floyd knew he was gonna beat JMM and could by outweighing him 20lbs and making him come up two division. He needed PEDs and drinking his own piss to win that fight

Floyd admits being a coward. Why you cant take his word for it is amazing.

me you

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            Manny would take the test also. Just not how Floyd wanted and where wanted and under Floyds terms.
            He never took it, though, did he? Not back in 2009 when the fight could have been made with both close to prime.

And then when Pacquiao's side started voicing suspicions about Marquez he challenged them to take stricter testing along with him. And of course Manny never took that test either.

See the pattern? Even a dumb, stupid phaggot like yourself should be able to.

Comment

He never took it, though, did he? Not back in 2009 when the fight could have been made with both close to prime.

And then when Pacquiao's side started voicing suspicions about Marquez he challenged them to take stricter testing along with him. And of course Manny never took that test either.

See the pattern? Even a dumb, stupid phaggot like yourself should be able to.
              youre so stupid its funny. Duuuuuuh Gee doofus ya think it might have something to do with JMM hiring a known cheat in the PEDs field that might have had something to do with being suspicious hmmmmmmmm geeeeeeee that might be a reason for concern. lmfao Dummy

Manny never said he would not take it. He had no problem taking it. Just Floyd had to resend from his idiotic demands and come to an agreement. Once Floyd found a way to have a point to argue, he tried to spin it as reason NOT to make the fight happen. Coward azz ***gQT. And he ran from it for years. heheheheheheeeeeeeeee Only people who didnt admit this is dumb fuks like you.

Choo Chooooooo All aboard the floyd **** coward wagon

Comment

See that wasn't too hard giving you're own opinion.

The sad part is, you just exposed yourself again for your hypocrisy and double standard. You have problems with Pacquiao having to not agree with IV Floyd's fake terms in moving the goal post and Pac not agreeing with his ridiculous demands for Floyd Olympic style Fake testing, but your double standards can't see Marquez hiring a trainer (MEMO HEREDIA) who was a known PED cheat that gave Marion Jones 5 gold medals in the Olympics is not a red flag. Just destroys whatever argument you have yourself. Your selective reasoning shows your biased to your Rich Coward hero Floyd.

As long as the commission says it. It must be true. You are like a typical fan who will believe anything the fake news media feeds you. You are like a gullible voter who has no rational thinking to realize politicians are a bunch of liars that spew BS on a daily basis, and top it all off, you will be one of those who will cheer for this political hacks as they rob our country blind, and you are that type that can't see that this politicians, are in cahoots with the oligarchs who owns these main stream media, which in tales helps them spread fake news on a daily basis, which I believe you are their target market hahahaha!!

Because you my friend will say to the world. This people are people of integrity. IF they say, it is must true LOLOLOLOLOLOL

You are a gullible piece of sorry excuse for humanity. You have no backbone to decipher what is in front you. You are a sheep who will just accept what people say to you, in fact I do believe if Floyd tells you to jump of a building and tells you it's good for you. You will jump no questions ask haha!! That's how dumb AF you are. You don't have any critical thinking to realize you've been had.

To close I will leave you with this video.. That tells you how blind you are.. You are a sheep buddy boy. Enjoy this video. That you can never decipher. Apparently, you're IQ is too low to get it hahaha!!

But again..

Ignorance is bliss stay there buddy haha!!

Shout this out bruh!!

Marquez is clean Alleluia!

Ignorance is bliss! Alrrrriggggght!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Stay naive kid.

And even if you watch this video below a thousand times you will never get it. You are too naive and innocent. Stay there. You'll be safe in your bubble.

Bonus facts you'll never get courtesy of D4

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post

The difference between jump 3 weight classes in a just over a year, making weight for a catchweight and training by throwing rock and nutrition by drinking your own urine.
                Compared to being at welter for years, and training with an elite sports and conditioning expert and taking the best designer steroids.
                Last edited by Spoon23; 01-06-2020, 11:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  See that wasn't too hard giving you're own opinion.

The sad part is, you just exposed yourself again for your hypocrisy and double standard. You have problems with Pacquiao having to not agree with IV Floyd's fake terms in moving the goal post and Pac not agreeing with his ridiculous demands for Floyd Olympic style Fake testing, but your double standards can't see Marquez hiring a trainer (MEMO HEREDIA) who was a known PED cheat that gave Marion Jones 5 gold medals in the Olympics is not a red flag. Just destroys whatever argument you have yourself. Your selective reasoning shows your biased to your Rich Coward hero Floyd.

As long as the commission says it. It must be true. You are like a typical fan who will believe anything the fake news media feeds you. You are like a gullible voter who has no rational thinking to realize politicians are a bunch of liars that spew BS on a daily basis, and top it all off, you will be one of those who will cheer for this political hacks as they rob our country blind, and you are that type that can't see that this politicians, are in cahoots with the oligarchs who owns these main stream media, which in tales helps them spread fake news on a daily basis, which I believe you are their target market hahahaha!!

Because you my friend will say to the world. This people are people of integrity. IF they say, it is must true LOLOLOLOLOLOL

You are a gullible piece of sorry excuse for humanity. You have no backbone to decipher what is in front you. You are a sheep who will just accept what people say to you, in fact I do believe if Floyd tells you to jump of a building and tells you it's good for you. You will jump no questions ask haha!! That's how dumb AF you are. You don't have any critical thinking to realize you've been had.

To close I will leave you with this video.. That tells you how blind you are.. You are a sheep buddy boy. Enjoy this video. That you can never decipher. Apparently, you're IQ is too low to get it hahaha!!

But again..

Ignorance is bliss stay there buddy haha!!

Shout this out bruh!!

Marquez is clean Alleluia!

Ignorance is bliss! Alrrrriggggght!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Stay naive kid.

And even if you watch this video below a thousand times you will never get it. You are too naive and innocent. Stay there. You'll be safe in your bubble.

Bonus facts you'll never get courtesy of D4
                  What? That makes no sense.

I said that in my opinion Marquez was clean. Because he was willing to do stricter testing, which is a sign that he had nothing to hide.

Pacquiao on the other hand wouldn't do stricter testing when Floyd asked him to. Which is a sign that he had something to hide.

There are no double standards there. Just consistent logic.

If you're truly clean you aren't afraid of any test. You aren't afraid of needles (especially if you have tattoos.)

Comment

What? That makes no sense.

I said that in my opinion Marquez was clean. Because he was willing to do stricter testing, which is a sign that he had nothing to hide.

Pacquiao on the other hand wouldn't do stricter testing when Floyd asked him to. Which is a sign that he had something to hide.

There are no double standards there. Just consistent logic.

If you're truly clean you aren't afraid of any test. You aren't afraid of needles (especially if you have tattoos.)
                    garbage post of yours
                    its been 2020 and fI0moz still used that lame excuses
                    peds users retired early
                    peds does bad things with their body
                    Pac still fights and dominating the game @ 41 yrs old!
                    Pac never failed a ped test
                    But TBE(True Boring Era) was caught using a "Masking Agent" lawl,, was hiding something

Comment

• Originally posted by Sustanon View Post
                      garbage post of yours
                      its been 2020 and fI0moz still used that lame excuses
                      peds users retired early
                      peds does bad things with their body
                      Pac still fights and dominating the game @ 41 yrs old!
                      Pac never failed a ped test
                      But TBE(True Boring Era) was caught using a "Masking Agent" lawl,, was hiding something
                      Was there any VADA testing for the Keith Thurman fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X