No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
    look at this phaggot poking his nose again on a topic he knows nothing about it. he's always trying to help out either his boyfriends or another phaggot just like him.

by the way idiot how about defending yourself on the thread that i made for you. you have a lot of shit to explain, 35 members voted for you and i got only 2 votes.
    Stop begging for attention with your fake ass polls. You're irrelevant. Crawl back into your pinoy circlejerk hole.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Stop begging for attention with your fake ass polls. You're irrelevant. Crawl back into your pinoy circlejerk hole.
      look at these phaggots they always help each other and will go the extra mile to defend their chosen phaggoty life.

idiot troll, next time ask for my permission before replying to my post.

Comment

look at this phaggot poking his nose again on a topic he knows nothing about it. he's always trying to help out either his boyfriends or another phaggot just like him.

by the way idiot how about defending yourself on the thread that i made for you. you have a lot of shit to explain, 35 members voted for you and i got only 2 votes.
        Why are you following me around, Kuyucvnt?

Your polls are never public and never transparent so they are meaningless. Who knows how many alts and Pacquiao fans you beg to vote against me.

In ADP02's case he got to pick and agree to the judges and to abide by their verdict. None of them are biased Floyd fanatics so there is no reason for him to welch on his bet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sh|ts on Brits View Post
          Why are you following me around, Kuyucvnt?

Your polls are never public and never transparent so they are meaningless. Who knows how many alts and Pacquiao fans you beg to vote against me.

In ADP02's case he got to pick and agree to the judges and to abide by their verdict. None of them are biased Floyd fanatics so there is no reason for him to welch on his bet.
          defend yourself phaggot on the thread i made for you. stop helping travestny (aka loser coward phaggot for putting me on her ignore list) 'cause she's born a loser.

anyways, if the poll's either public or private the result will be the same, idiot.

Comment

WRONG. The guy who made the test said it is NOT a threshold.

And the guy you keep bringing up was a part of the court case that said there were NO THRESHOLDS!

Look I'm too busy to listen to you say the same shlt you've been saying for a year.

Do you want a rematch? Yes or no?

Otherwise, shut the fvvck up. It's over.

YOU HAVE SHOWN OVER AND OVER THAT YOU ARE INCAPABLE OF ADMITTING THAT YOU'RE WRONG. THAT WAS THE WHOLE REASON WE ASKED 4 MEMBERS TO SERVE AS JUDGES IN THE MATTER. 4 VOTED AGAINST YOU. NONE VOTED FOR YOU. DO YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE YOU ARE WRONG. YOUR WAY OF DEALING WITH THIS, INSTEAD OF ADMITTING THAT YOU ARE WRONG, IS TO SAY THAT THEY CHEATED. STOP CRYING ABOUT IT. IT'S BEEN OVER A YEAR. GIVE THE FVVCK UP!

BS!!!!

DEFLECTOR!!!!

WADA EPO EXPERTs disagreed with you. Sorry.

YET

YOU TRAVESTYNY cannot admit that YOU are WRONG!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              BS!!!!

DEFLECTOR!!!!

WADA EPO EXPERTs disagreed with you. Sorry.

YET

YOU TRAVESTYNY cannot admit that YOU are WRONG!!!!

Oh really? Did he?

Tell me, what is the threshold for the BAP?

Also, is the BAP in the WADA TD2014EPO document?

I'll wait for your answers.

Comment

defend yourself phaggot on the thread i made for you. stop helping travestny (aka loser coward phaggot for putting me on her ignore list) 'cause she's born a loser.

anyways, if the poll's either public or private the result will be the same, idiot.
                Make a public poll next time, let's see who is really voting. Maybe then I will care.

We all know that you have a circle jerk going on in the Pinoy Lounge where you artificially increase each other's green K. I'm sure you go in there and beg them to help out against me by voting in your bullshit polls too.

Comment

You're lying. Billeau gave a detailed explanation as did Willy Wanker. Montana even gave an explanation, that being, that you began squirming like a bltch. Zaroku also said he has to call it like he sees it due to the TRUTH. If you want to ask him why you lost, I think you can ask. He isn't hard to find, and the information that you duck is still present
                  Originally posted by Sh|ts on Brits View Post
                  Billeau2 and Zaroku are friends with a lot of people. But they are not Floyd fans so the "Mayweather Mafia" is irrelevant.

You are grasping at straws just because they voted against you.

I think it's a matter of honor and being a good sport at this point. You should pay your bet.

Look, Travestyny was DQd by me!!!!

He cannot accept it. No problem. It is what it is!

They were all friends and they didn't give related explanations except for Billeau2 ... but as I stated, his explanation was based on incorrect WADA quotes from travestyny and even though Billeau asked me for a rebuttal, he didn't come back when I was around.

That thread had no ref, no judge who controlled the discussion. Every time I shot down his points, he would say, that was not the topic and there was nobody to bring the topic back to what we agreed to! Sure, whatever!

I told Willy Wanker to hold off before he responds. He didn't. That in itself DQs him as a judge!.

Early on, Tony Mantana was great to have since he was at least coming by to entertain but being honest, his input based on the topic was a big zero.

You guys had to come out clean from the start. That didn't happen until I discovered the truth!!!!

Consequently, Travestyny was DQd!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    Look, Travestyny was DQd by me!!!!

He cannot accept it. No problem. It is what it is!

They were all friends and they didn't give related explanations except for Billeau2 ... but as I stated, his explanation was based on incorrect WADA quotes from travestyny and even though Billeau asked me for a rebuttal, he didn't come back when I was around.

That thread had no ref, no judge who controlled the discussion. Every time I shot down his points, he would say, that was not the topic and there was nobody to bring the topic back to what we agreed to! Sure, whatever!

I told Willy Wanker to hold off before he responds. He didn't. That in itself DQs him as a judge!.

Early on, Tony Mantana was great to have since he was at least coming by to entertain but being honest, his input based on the topic was a big zero.

You guys had to come out clean from the start. That didn't happen until I discovered the truth!!!!

Consequently, Travestyny was DQd!!!!

THIS PLEASES ME!!!!! I bet Pacquiao wishes he could have disqualified Mayweather

Originally posted by ADP02
                    We BOTH thought that we were right.
                    I KNEW THAT.

BUT it's NOT in our control. Its in the control of the judges, right? So it really doesn't matter what you or I think.
                    1. Did you approve of the judges?
                    2. Explain the above post, please!

Comment

Oh really? Did he?

Tell me, what is the threshold for the BAP?

Also, is the BAP in the WADA TD2014EPO document?

I'll wait for your answers.
                      As per Dr Catlin testimony, at the time the WADA approved LAB was testing with a criteria of 80% which was the IOC/WADA set threshold (not harmonized though) but there was new information such as the upcoming WADA document that would take into affect the following year. Dr Catlin was trying to convince that the new criteria should be accepted as well as the currently accepted BAP threshold criteria! BAP threshold criteria was accepted in the previous CAS cases and had precedence BUT Dr Catlin said they can go lower based on new evidence.

"In fact, the technology present at the UCLA LAB is so advanced that Dr Catlin testifies that the threshold could be even lower than the current 80% without risking a false-positive."
                      The CAS panel accepted other criteria since, as I said, it would come into affect anyways ..... and the UCI rules state that they can use any means as long as they are sound. So as the panel said, those criteria are just as reliable as the BAP criteria.

Comment

Working...
                      X