Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Calling SPOON a Biatch.
    HERE YOU GO, YOU LITTLE PINK BlTCH!

FROM JUDGE #3: WILLY WANKER (AFTER ADP02 TRIED TO ACCUSE HIM OF BIAS, AND LATER BACKED DOWN FROM HIS CLAIMS!)

I'm not in the Mayweather Mafia lmao, not sure where you got that from. I've been riding with Pacquiao since 2001. Yes, I was a Floyd fan, but I quit being a fan of his around 06-07. Only Zaroku and Tony Montana are on my friends list, I know them from the lounge, so their boxing views or being Floyd fans is irrelevant to me.

You have beef with Travestyny, but that's between you guys. But this is the internet which is a sketchy place, so I honestly don't blame you for feeling that way and I won't even hold that against you. But screwing guys over, especially someone I don't even know or have any issues with, I don't roll like that man.

I never knew you or Travestyny before this and I can't remember if I ever even spoke to you guys before.

You don't have to agree with the decision, but I gave an honest effort with NO bias or favoritism.

AND HERE IS ME TELLING ADP02 TO NOT ONLY PICK THE JUDGES, BUT ME ENCOURAGING HIM TO PICK PRO PACQUAIO JUDGES!

Originally posted by travestyny
    Dude, first of all, do you think I know these people? I don't know who the Floyd fans are. Maybe because I haven't spent my time obsessing over bashing him on every thread, even if the thread doesn't relate to him.

Second, I also asked YOU for suggestions. And you said nothing.

I'll ask you again, any suggestions from you? Let's get this over with.

Cool, thanks for agreeing to judge this bullshlt. First I'll have to get ADP02 to agree to you being used as a judge. Right now, I have no objection.

Dude, come on. I can't do all the work here. Everyone who is willing to participate has mentioned it in this thread.

One of the guys, .:: JSFD26 ::., once upon a time accepted a bet on Pacquiao to defeat Mayweather, so I think that should please you. The original guy who volunteered to be a judge seems to beef with Larryxxx quite a bit, which should also please you. He also was not in Shoulder Roll's list.

Just choose...let's say 3 judges from the guys that have posted, and let's get this thing on the road.

List:
    *TonyMontana* -- Says we are BOTH idiots. Can't bet more unbiased than that.
    .:: JSFD26 ::. -- Accepted a bet for Manny to beat Floyd. You should like that.
    Rip Chudd
    Sugar Adam Ali
    Willy Wanker -- Look below. Seems like a good dude.
    JAB5239 -- Look below. Seems like a good dude.

WHAT YOU GOTTA SAY NOW, YOU LITTLE PINK BlTCH!

Comment

• Let it go, people. Just let it go.

Y'all acting like a child who's waiting for his Daddy to come back from buying smokes.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        HERE YOU GO, YOU LITTLE PINK BlTCH!

FROM JUDGE #3: WILLY WANKER (AFTER ADP02 TRIED TO ACCUSE HIM OF BIAS, AND LATER BACKED DOWN FROM HIS CLAIMS!)

AND HERE IS ME TELLING ADP02 TO NOT ONLY PICK THE JUDGES, BUT ME ENCOURAGING HIM TO PICK PRO PACQUAIO JUDGES!

WHAT YOU GOTTA SAY NOW, YOU LITTLE PINK BlTCH!
        Why can't you put in your thick skull. A bipartisan cannot be allowed to be in any selection process especially if the combatant is involved which is you (travestyny). Doe! Your fake court stinks a mile away. Live with the truth. A real court has ways of keeping its integrity. Yours don't have it. That's just the sad truth. Your court is a waste of time.

What you need to address at this time is your mental health Travesty. Calling an innocent girl a Biatch is already a big sign you need help kid. That's what you need to do rather than defending your Kangaroo court hahahaha!!

Calling a little a girl a Biatch. You sick sick man. You are what's wrong in our society.

You get so spooked easily when I'm around. Still that is no excuse for cracking under pressure. You should never call innocent little girls biatches. They are our future. Wise up and have some decency for once in your life.

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        THE LIL PINK BlTCH!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
        Last edited by Spoon23; 06-06-2017, 08:27 AM.

Comment

Why can't you put in your thick skull. A bipartisan cannot be allowed to be in any selection process especially if the combatant is involved which is you (travestyny). Doe! Your fake court stinks a mile away. Live with the truth. A real court has ways of keeping its integrity. Yours don't have it. That's just the sad truth. Your court is a waste of time.

What you need to address at this time is your mental health Travesty. Calling an innocent girl a Biatch is already a big sign you need help kid. That's what you need to do rather than defending your Kangaroo court hahahaha!!

Calling a little a girl a Biatch. You sick sick man. You are what's wrong in our society.

You get so spooked easily when I'm around. Still that is no excuse for cracking under pressure. You should never call innocent little girls biatches. They are our future. Wise up and have some decency for once in your life.

SHut up, you little pink bltch. You don't know what you are talking about. Your alt ADP02 picked the judges, not me! Your alt ADP02 has been missing the past few days. Did you retire that alt after what I did to it?

BAHAHAHAHAHA. YOU LITTLE PINK BlTCH!

Comment

SHut up, you little pink bltch. You don't know what you are talking about. Your alt ADP02 picked the judges, not me! Your alt ADP02 has been missing the past few days. Did you retire that alt after what I did to it?

BAHAHAHAHAHA. YOU LITTLE PINK BlTCH!
            So much wrong in this post.

Now ADP02 is my ALT?? hahahaha!!

Paranoid much.. AM i that scary that I can be in so many places at once.

BOO!!

You calling me a little pink biatch in reference to this sweet innocent child is the essence of why you need professional help kid.

Yes, letting ADP02 choose from a slew of snakes (FLoyd minions) are an excellent way of proving your kangaroo court is what it is, a kangaroo court lmao

# ADP02 is absolved of any wrong doing. Case closed.

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            THE LIL PINK BlTCH!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
            Last edited by Spoon23; 06-09-2017, 10:11 PM.

Comment

SPOON, THE LIL PINK BlTCH!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

If Dosumpthin is my alt, ADP02 is your alt. And of course there was no wrongdoing by ADP02. You lost fair and square after you picked those judges.

Comment

If Dosumpthin is my alt, ADP02 is your alt. And of course there was no wrongdoing by ADP02. You lost fair and square after you picked those judges.
                lol you deluded soul.

ADP02 not me, lost in your Kangaroo court lol (emphasis on Kangaroo court)

Now run along and celebrate your empty win in your fl0modome where all your fl0mo buddies congregate.

Kangaroo court is that way. Follow the Kangaroo. You won't get lost. Promise.

Last edited by Spoon23; 06-10-2017, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Yes, letting ADP02 choose from a slew of snakes (FLoyd minions) are an excellent way of proving your kangaroo court is what it is, a kangaroo court lmao
                  You keep claiming that the list of potential judges I suggested is full of Floyd minions but you have yet to provide any proof.

Here is the list again. The first name on it is .:: JSFD26 ::.

Prove how he is a Floyd minion. Go!

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll
                  .:: JSFD26 ::.
                  Weltschmerz
                  Sugar Adam Ali
                  PF Rudyo
                  JAB5239
                  Willy Wanker
                  billeau2
                  Rip Chudd
                  deanrw
                  -Freddy-

We could use some neutral Thunderdome judges for this one. Any of you guys interested?

Comment

• Im new to boxing, just say this fight a couple days. I had pacman losing 9 rounds. he looked confused in there.

Comment

• great breakdown. manny was to fast for floyd. fans deceived by media again.

Comment

Working...
                      X