No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    The list of names I suggested consisted of posters that I know to be fair and who are not rabid Floyd fanatics. Precisely because I knew that you would cry about biased judges.

So that excuse isn't going to work.

Also, I think BoxingScene's Thunderdome pertains to this thread. You were invited to debate over there too...but let the record show that you are terrified of doing so and refuse to defend your "investigation" in front of neutral judges.

You prefer to stay in this desolate and mostly abandoned subforum instead. Where you can pretend that you have an airtight case and that you are defeating all arguments against you.
    Exactly why it's a kangaroo court who are you to have a right to list names of whom should be fit to be a judge and a jury? What's your credentials? What's your knowledge of law? lol

Anyway, while you ponder on how to answer that. This will get your head boiling again..

Imagine that Pac is in the top 100 famous athletes in ESPN new article. Floyd can only wish he was..

True fame is true accomplishments. Not fake wins bud.

Enjoy!

ESPN KNOWS WHAT'S UP!

Who are the most famous athletes on the planet? Ben Alamar, ESPN's director of analytics, devised a formula that combines endorsements with social media following and internet search popularity to create the ESPN World Fame 100 rankings. (Note: NA means either an athlete doesn't have an official account for a social media site or an accurate endorsement figure could not be confirmed.)

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/sto.../worldfame100/

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      ESPN KNOWS WHAT'S UP!

Judge Dave Moretti scored the fight 118-110, and judges Glenn Feldman and Burt Clements both had it 116-112.

ESPN.com also had it 116-112 for Mayweather, who remains undefeated at 48-0.

LMAOOOO. YOU SET YOURSELF UP FOR THAT ONE, BlTCH!!!!

Comment

Exactly why it's a kangaroo court who are you to have a right to list names of whom should be fit to be a judge and a jury? What's your credentials? What's your knowledge of law? lol
        Feel free to go through that list of names and research their post history.

You will find that I was completely fair and objective when I recommended them. If you disagree I challenge you to prove otherwise.

Comment

Anyway, while you ponder on how to answer that. This will get your head boiling again..

Imagine that Pac is in the top 100 famous athletes in ESPN new article. Floyd can only wish he was..

True fame is true accomplishments. Not fake wins bud.

Enjoy!

ESPN KNOWS WHAT'S UP!

Who are the most famous athletes on the planet? Ben Alamar, ESPN's director of analytics, devised a formula that combines endorsements with social media following and internet search popularity to create the ESPN World Fame 100 rankings. (Note: NA means either an athlete doesn't have an official account for a social media site or an accurate endorsement figure could not be confirmed.)

OWNAGE PART II. I LOVE DOING THIS TO YOU!

Retired athletes were not factored into the list, which is why Floyd Mayweather, who came in at No. 26 in 2016 was not listed.

http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/conor...fame-100-list/

R.I.P.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            OWNAGE PART II. I LOVE DOING THIS TO YOU!

[/CENTER]
            lolololololol

Last time I checked, Floyd is not retired he's fighting McGregor. He never left. Like his countless fake retirements hahaha!!

Floyd Mayweather Hopeful Fight with Conor McGregor Will Happen

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...or-will-happen

Excuses excuses.

Your boy just can't be in the winner circle.

Top 100 best in the world.

looks into the list.

Yup no Floyd name in there

Calling a little a girl a Biatch. You sick sick man. You are what's wrong in our society. SMDH

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            THE LIL PINK BlTCH!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
            Last edited by Spoon23; 05-31-2017, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Feel free to go through that list of names and research their post history.

You will find that I was completely fair and objective when I recommended them. If you disagree I challenge you to prove otherwise.
              lololololol why will I do that?

You still don't get it. I'll make it simple for you. You are bipartisan and have no right to find a judge or a jury for a tribunal. That's where you fuvked up, thus a Kangaroo court.

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-31-2017, 07:38 PM.

Comment

lololololol why will I do that?

You still don't get it. I'll make it simple for you. You are bipartisan and have no right to find a judge or a jury for a tribunal. That's where you fuvked up, thus a Kangaroo court.

I was completely non-biased. I wanted ADP02 to get a fair hearing so that there would be no excuses when he lost.

He and travestyny together ended up picking guys that were on the list AND guys that weren't on the list.

That's why this was not a kangaroo court.

Comment

I was completely non-biased. I wanted ADP02 to get a fair hearing so that there would be no excuses when he lost.

He and travestyny together ended up picking guys that were on the list AND that weren't on the list.

That's why this was not a kangaroo court.
                  Sure you weren't..

wether you are or not, which obviously I don't believe that. That's the main reason why you tainted that fake court. You participating in the selection process taints it's integrity. Only a nonpartisan position can choose.What you did created a cloud of doubt, hence a kangaroo court.

Thus, to me ADP02 is absolved of any loss of any verdict deemed in that kangaroo court. Case closed.

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-31-2017, 07:50 PM.

Comment

lolololololol

Last time I checked, Floyd is not retired he's fighting McGregor. He never left. Like his countless fake retirements hahaha!!

Floyd Mayweather Hopeful Fight with Conor McGregor Will Happen

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...or-will-happen

Excuses excuses.

Your boy just can't be in the winner circle.

Top 100 best in the world.

looks into the list.

Yup no Floyd name in there

Calling a little a girl a Biatch. You sick sick man. You are what's wrong in our society. SMDH

Apparently you can't read! LMAO. Keep owning yourself. I love it!

Comment

Sure you weren't..

wether you are or not, which obviously I don't believe that. That's the main reason why you tainted that fake court. You participating in the selection process taints it's integrity. Only a nonpartisan position can choose.What you did created a cloud of doubt, hence a kangaroo court.

Thus, to me ADP02 is absolved of any loss of any verdict deemed in that kangaroo court. Case closed.

I was completely non-biased. I invite anyone reading this thread to search through the post history of the names on the list if they are interested...you will find that they are quality posters and some of them even hate Floyd!

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll
                      .:: JSFD26 ::.
                      Weltschmerz
                      Sugar Adam Ali
                      PF Rudyo
                      JAB5239
                      Willy Wanker
                      billeau2
                      Rip Chudd
                      deanrw
                      -Freddy-

We could use some neutral Thunderdome judges for this one. Any of you guys interested?

Comment

Working...
                      X