Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Lmao

It's called reading comprehension. Look it up. I've predicted your capacity to debate 300 pages back. I knew you'll go on a never ending loop of despair that never ends, thus, ive encouraged you to live in your alternate reality, where in that place you can believe you won something. It's called Fl0moland or some call it Fl0modome hahaha!! I knew you are not worthy of a debate ever since you came in here. I just wanted to showcase your patheticness in this thread so I allowed myself to play along in your make believe world. Like I said, think how you want to see things. I don't give a shyit hahaha! You have proven to lack integrity to be in any debate. You suck hahaha!!

#You can't even dance withy my gatekeeper you queer

# i gave you all the chance. I extended an olive branch to redeem your queerness and yet time in time again I've exposed you for what you really are.. My Biatch.

# OOPS! Deadline for ducking Vadrigar has commenced. T-7 days!!
    You're too stupid to realize that you're only counting down how many MORE days you and your crypt keeper have ducked my challenge

The only one who wasn't too pvssy to step up was ADP02. You should learn something from him.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      You're too stupid to realize that you're only counting down how many MORE days you and your crypt keeper have ducked my challenge

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      I haven't looked over round 2 and I have no desire to.

Comment

The only one who wasn't too pvssy to step up was ADP02. You should learn something from him.
        Lolololol

Let's rephrase what you just said.

What you really meant was I'm too wise to fall for your kangaroo court where ******ed fl0mo clowns congregate in hahaha!!

You fuvked up kid. I suggest you stay in Fl0modome for good or you can man up and face my champion Vadrigar to gain back your lost respect hahaha!!

T-7 days until total destruction.
        Last edited by Spoon23; 04-11-2017, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Lolololol

Let's rephrase what you just said.

What you really meant was I'm to wise to fall for your kangaroo court were ******ed fl0mo clowns congregate in hahaha!!

You fuvked up kid. I suggest you stay in Fl0modome for good or you can man up and face my champion Vadrigar to gain back your lost respect hahaha!!

T-7 days until total destruction.
          Your gay lover, Crypt Keeper Vardigrar already declined the challenge.

I think he'd rather wear pink slippers with you. What do you think?

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          I'll wear this pink flip-flops first, Then you.

Better yet, I'll wear it now, wore this nice pink Flip Flops.

DONE!

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          LMAO. Find someone else to play dress up with, H@mo.

Comment

Spoon begged me to leave him alone. Eat a dlck you annoying little bltch.
            I will leave the eating dick to you. Thats your specialty.

Comment

Still with these little 2nd grade fantasy based insults...

But when I curb stomped your dumb ass, you promised some great revenge. What happened to the perma ban, bltch? How about you gaining control of my accounts?

You powerless little bltch. Thanks for bowing down yet again.
              lol You cant make me do what i dont want to. Youre my bltch. Im gonna keep you here and smash you like a little bltch that you are and let pimp you around and make you look stupid...daily.

Comment

Travestyny deluded mind doesn't allow him to realize he needs more proof to charge you with having an ALT that isn't even yours to begin with lmao All he got was someone's random poster's quote that he claims to be you and what's even more hilarious, he has been posting that random guy's thoughts for months now lololol

Strange, strange man hahaha!!
                He his a delusional waste of sperm isn't he. :AOR: Claims you gave up. Claims you wanted him gone. Claims You begged him to stop. Claims i communicated with him with an alt. Oh and begged him also...lmfao. He lives in his own world. It wouldnt surprise me if hes a little ******ed boy that lives in a bubble. I almost feel sorry for the guy. But then i start to think..."wait hes a phaggot. hes sucks dlck and takes it up the ass"...how can i feel sorry for slck fuk like that!

Comment

Speculation?

He ducked me just like you because he knows I have FACTS.

Just like you duck me because you know I have FACTS. Get his nuts out ya mouth and grow a pair of your own balls.
                  How? by not entertaining your gay ass thread? lmfao. We were already on a thread and you were looking like a queer weirdo phaggot. And how i proved you fabricated quotes and couldnt back it up. Then you made a dumbass thread with a delusion in your mind of pure speculation. Re hashed it ...again. And you realized i wasnt following you up on YOUR dumb fuking thread You got even more delusional lol

This is why i keep you around. Youre an idiot. And it fun to slap you around. Now continue to do what you do best...eat dlck!

Comment

• Now for some Serious news:

The tell tale signs of a rigged fight..

Last time I checked, the runner got penalized for backing up too much & not swanging as much plus clinching & pushing in most judges & commentary eyes means you not in control & cant deal with that fighter. just knowing all that & finding out about the drug testing lets me know this was a major set up for floyd to win.

Is Floyd a fraud or is Floyd a fraud? Plus shooting his hands with pain killers and probably his ass with PED's masked with the IV. Prolonged hugs. Even with all this,running scared the whole fight,to the point that Fraud senior called him a *****.WHAT IN THE **** IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE!!!

FROID IV WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY LIKE LANCE ARMSTRONG. .TIME NEVER FAILS TO EXPOSE THE CORRUPT MU****AS

It's getting louder by the day.. the moment Floyd fights for 50 with an opponent that is either a non boxer or a weak fighter with no drawing power not named Pacquiao.. It will only strengthen the truth of his fraud win, and emphasize his continuous duvking for a rematch that never materialized will live on in infamy who truly quacked in this unfinished rivalry with no definite conclusion since Froid Roid doesn't want to get exposed, afterall, a thief can not make the same con twice. Good thing we live in the 21st century where video evidences are trapped in time to expose a fraud.

# we know that the wife-beater-lying-usada-nevada-hometown-judges-bayless-only-iv-cheater-froid roid is a fraud. People are not stupid.
                    Last edited by Spoon23; 04-11-2017, 07:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      How? by not entertaining your gay ass thread? lmfao. We were already on a thread and you were looking like a queer weirdo phaggot. And how i proved you fabricated quotes and couldnt back it up. Then you made a dumbass thread with a delusion in your mind of pure speculation. Re hashed it ...again. And you realized i wasnt following you up on YOUR dumb fuking thread You got even more delusional lol

This is why i keep you around. Youre an idiot. And it fun to slap you around. Now continue to do what you do best...eat dlck!
                      Hahaha. I destroyed your life didn't I.

You idle threat making bltch. What happened to the perma ban????

Ahahahahaha. What happened? Found out you had no power? How did it feel when you were making those threats and I spit in your face still? How did you feel when you had to grovel at my feet with an alt to beg me to leave you alone.

LMAOOOOOO! Dude. In the old days we'd say.... YOU PLAYED YOURSELF. Now go back to making idle threats f@g.

Because guess what. I PROVED THAT YOU CANT DO SHlT. LMAOOOOOO. YOU LOSE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X