No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    You haven't exposed anything. You to stupid to understand your pure delusional speculation with facts. Get facts and come back and see me. Do that and you got something. Until then keep making yourself look like an obtuse fuk face. lol
    Makes no difference to me.

Sad you to dumb to know the difference between fact and speculation
    You know I have proof. That's why you won't show up and defend yourself.

Why the **** were posts that were many months old deleted, Pac-Boy? Why did you send me a private message admitting "everyone has alts."

Isn't that what you said??? Do I need to keep exposing your dumb ass. Shut the **** up, bltch, and go sit your ass in a corner like I told you.

Talking to our own damn self, you little f@g. That's how pitiful you are.
    Last edited by travestyny; 04-11-2017, 06:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      You know I have proof. That's why you won't show up and defend yourself.

Why the **** were posts that were many months old deleted, Pac-Boy? Why did you send me a private message admitting "everyone has alts."

Isn't that what you said??? Do I need to keep exposing your dumb ass. Shut the **** up, bltch, and go sit your ass in a corner like I told you.

Talking to our own damn self, you little f@g. That's how pitiful you are.
      Ya gotta have facts son. Proof son. You got nothing son. lmfao. Fabricated delusional speculation. Thats why nobody takes you seriously. I only play around with you making you dumber and dumber. Like a cat pawing on dead rat.
      When you get something solid...holla back at me. Until then just keep bumping your dlck sucker with meaningless bullshlt that has no factual meaning. You use to be a solid debater until you got your shlt packed and lost your mind and tried to get out of a debate by making up useless lies and trying to fabricate things to turn the ass kicking you were getting into some made up story. And when i wouldn't follow you up it got to you bad. Then you took it a step further and made more bullshlt up. It hilarious to me. That you went through all this trouble. For nothing. :AOR:

Comment

Ya gotta have facts son. Proof son. You got nothing son. lmfao. Fabricated delusional speculation. Thats why nobody takes you seriously. I only play around with you making you dumber and dumber. Like a cat pawing on dead rat.
        When you get something solid...holla back at me. Until then just keep bumping your dlck sucker with meaningless bullshlt that has no factual meaning. You use to be a solid debater until you got your shlt packed and lost your mind and tried to get out of a debate by making up useless lies and trying to fabricate things to turn the ass kicking you were getting into some made up story. And when i wouldn't follow you up it got to you bad. Then you took it a step further and made more bullshlt up. It hilarious to me. That you went through all this trouble. For nothing. :AOR:

Dude, I only have to read the first line.

You didn't show up in the dome. You know why? Because you know what's up bltch.

Once again, go sit your ass in a corner. Unless you are gonna man up and grow some balls to defend yourself.

You already bowed down, bltch. Now you're forced to deal with me kicking you around every time I see you. How does it feel to know you got stomped on and had no power to retaliate, chump?

Comment

Dude, I only have to read the first line.

You didn't show up in the dome. You know why? Because you know what's up bltch.

Once again, go sit your ass in a corner. Unless you are gonna man up and grow some balls to defend yourself.

You already bowed down, bltch. Now you're forced to deal with me kicking you around every time I see you. How does it feel to know you got stomped on and had no power to retaliate, chump?
          You better read first line. The rest is to much common sense for you to comprehend. Hate for you to have a uh huh moment. I wouldnt doubt that you were up al night cuddled in the corner rocking back and forth mumbling shlt that doesnt make any sense just waiting to see, "Private Messages 1"...when you got something solid, let me know. :AOR:

Comment

You better read first line. The rest is to much common sense for you to comprehend. Hate for you to have a uh huh moment. I wouldnt doubt that you were up al night cuddled in the corner rocking back and forth mumbling shlt that doesnt make any sense just waiting to see, "Private Messages 1"...when you got something solid, let me know. :AOR:
            Remember this, Bltch:

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            Oh please can someone put all mine in here pleeeeeeease :AOR:
            Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            Sure. I'll put a couple of yours in here.

1. Lomachenko

2. _Gatti_

How's that? If you want to deny these, why not show up in the Thunderdome thread I made? I've been calling you out there for a minute now. What's up?

YOUR F@GGOT ASS NEVER RETURNED TO THAT THREAD AFTER THAT.

Go sit down, little bltch. I'm tired of rearranging your ugly mug.

Comment

Remember this, Bltch:

YOUR F@GGOT ASS NEVER RETURNED TO THAT THREAD AFTER THAT.

Go sit down, little bltch. I'm tired of rearranging your ugly mug.
              Thats because it isnt mine...dumbass :AOR:

Thats what makes you believe that? You know you just admitted speculation and its your own belief...right? lol

I guess Santa clause is real and so is the Easter bunny!

Comment

waiting to see, "Private Messages 1"...when you got something solid, let me know. :AOR:
                Oh? Waiting to see private messages?

Originally posted by PAC-BOY
                Im not sure what you are wanting to proceed with. If it this stupid alt thing i can only advise you not to do that. Reason is its not mine. I also can show whos it is. to the entire forum if i need too. Its very easy for me. But...Im gonna respect the dude that it belongs too. Everyone has alts. I already know whos it is. Thats the only reason i say dont go there with it because its gonna make you look stupid. And Spoon will have more leverage on you...bad idea bro.
                Dont let spoon give you grief man. You got what it takes to battle him back. Keep going. Just keep it clean and wise. Look at it as fun. I personally have respect for you as a poster because you kept it up. And you were pretty good. Dont mean i agree with shlt you agree with or like some of the shlt you say. But i dont have to beef with you disrespectfully. Or get you outta here. Bro just keep digging it to his azz.
                Dont give him more to feed on. Flip the script. Get off the same topic. He knows you cant hurt me. He knows everything about you can be erased. Hes trying to get you banned. All of you. You can post something and it can go away. IP bans whatever. Hes trying to set you up with trying to get you to fuk with me so i can come in and bring some muscle. Spoon is good but so are you. Dont go out like that man. There are some post you said to him that had me cracking up...and some things he said to you that were funny too. Like i said...just have fun with it man.

LMAOOOOO. He's trying to get me banned. WAHHHHHHH. Looks like he couldn't count on you to get the job done, could he, Pac Boy? LMAOOO

Comment

Thats because it isnt mine...dumbass :AOR:

Thats what makes you believe that? You know you just admitted speculation and its your own belief...right? lol

I guess Santa clause is real and so is the Easter bunny!
                  So you dare someone to bring up your alts....

I brought up 2, another poster brought up 1.....

and you go into hiding. LMAOOOOO.

Your idle threats are legendary. You're just the little bltch that people like to kick around here. Go sit your ass down somewhere.

Comment

Oh? Waiting to see private messages?

LMAOOOOO. He's trying to get me banned. WAHHHHHHH. Looks like he couldn't count on you to get the job done, could he, Pac Boy? LMAOOO
                    :AOR: Hook line and sinker. You have no idea. Not only are you so stupid. You're gullible as fuk as well. lmfao. You have no clue do you.

remember....pawing at you like a cat does a dead rat. lmfao.... You're to easy. But fun. And what does this mean to you??? hmmmmmmm what does this prove? Hmmmmmmm
                    :hehehe:

Comment

:AOR: Hook line and sinker. You have no idea. Not only are you so stupid. You're gullible as fuk as well. lmfao. You have no clue do you.

remember....pawing at you like a cat does a dead rat. lmfao.... You're to easy. But fun. And what does this mean to you??? hmmmmmmm what does this prove? Hmmmmmmm
                      :hehehe:
                      Yea. You hurt me so bad. You promised some great revenge.

LMAOOOO. And then you proved that you have no power to do shlt.

Yea, you sure showed me. Dude, in reality, you embarrassed yourself. I almost feel sorry for you. Almost.

Pac-Boy: I'll steal your IP address. I'll steal your accounts. I'll Perma-Ban you.

Me: Yo F@G-Boy, eat a dlck.

Pac-Boy: I'm gonna keep you around...so you can keep telling me to eat dlcks.

You're a ****ing disgrace.
                      Last edited by travestyny; 04-12-2017, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X