Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    So he gets put on ignore,
    Game over, you humiliated yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post

LMAOOOO. THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT BlTCH.

I MADE YOU AFRAID TO LOOK AT THE VERY VIDEOS YOU WERE TRYING TO GET ME TO LOOK AT. NOW THAT YOU KNOW HE GOT TWO SHOTS WRONG, YOU'RE AFRAID TO KNOW WHAT ELSE HE GOT WRONG. LMAOOOOO!!!!

DISMISSED CLOWN. IN THE IGGY BIN YOU GO. IF YOU SHOULD DECIDE YOU WANT TO ACCEPT MY CHALLENGE, PASS THAT BIT OF INFO ON TO SPOON. I'LL BE HERE CONTINUING TO STOMP HIM OUT AND SHlT ON HIS VIDEOS.

SO LONG, **** BOY!

Comment

Do you have a brain?

How many shots should I deduct. A lot of missed shots. You care to look at the video I posted and contest them?

Do you agree one shot shouldn't count? Actually, you already admit 2 shots shouldn't count! Then how do you know he didn't get others wrong. You're too afraid to look!!!!! LMAOOOO!!!!

Suddenly you're afraid to look at the videos you were begging me to look at. What a turn of events!
        You're the debunker dummy. That means you have to debunk all of the videos instead of asking me questions.

ROFL I was only referring to 1 shot:

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Okay, checking now.

To show the chain of thought of the author

@ 8:41 - ugly awkward action but remember this is not a beauty contest, Pacquiao slips a jab a right and a hard left, okay fine I won't count the right hand : 5-4 Mayweather (meaning he scored for mayweather shows he's unbiased self)

@ 8:57 Mayweather graces Pacquiao to the outside of the glove to the orbital bone, he graces it. Not a very clean shot, not a very effective punch but will score it no problem, but don't tell me it's a great shot okay. : 6-4 mayweather.

@ 9:15 - Oh, Oh, left hook to the body (author failed here it didn't land)

@ 9:17 - right hand didn't get there

@ 9:18 - but the left hand to the head and the right hook to the chin. Definitely do. Oh, you don't want to count gracing shots anymore? Listen they are not great shots or anything.. (showing it's not so great shot but it did hit the chin and head of Floyd when Manny was moving forward in an aggressive forward momentum while his feet was very much planted firmly in the ground showing leverage and velocity in his punches) 6-6 at this point for me

@ 9:38 - and unlike Mayweather who's landing on the orbital bone, Pacquiao does get the chin here and there. So I mean again there not great shots but let's be fair, compubox was definitely counting Mayweather shots when they were like that.

@ 10:05 - Pacquiao slips a hard left hand to the body, then misses the follow up, except for the upper cut that pics Floyd's head up. Boing! and then Floyd holds. Then he says 9-6 Pacquiao. (Here it's 8-6 Pacquiao for me)

To conclude. Yes @ 9:15 the author of the vid made one mistake there. That body punch didn't land. Still @ 10:05 Pac was in the lead.

The thing is at the end of the round, the author's score was 17 Pac - 9 Floyd

So if I deduct that one punch that didn't actually land it's still be 16 - 9 for Pac.

It's too far out to give Floyd a shot of getting a win here.

Case closed.

Oh to add. The Fake official compubox scored it 11-6 Mayweather. Far out from the real truth.

Link to the rigged compubox fight results.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/v...quiao-compubox

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post

lol @ TravestyNy, after putting you on ignore had a change of heart and started talking to you again.

Does that count as a flip flopper??

I guess so right?

What do we do with Flip Floppers?

Women are fickle they change their mind easily, same as biatches too, they love to flip flop so what about travestyNY does that mean she has a pussay??
          Last edited by Spoon23; 03-31-2017, 06:19 AM.

Comment

LMAOOOO. THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT BlTCH.

I MADE YOU AFRAID TO LOOK AT THE VERY VIDEOS YOU WERE TRYING TO GET ME TO LOOK AT. NOW THAT YOU KNOW HE GOT TWO SHOTS WRONG, YOU'RE AFRAID TO KNOW WHAT ELSE HE GOT WRONG. LMAOOOOO!!!!

DISMISSED CLOWN. IN THE IGGY BIN YOU GO. IF YOU SHOULD DECIDE YOU WANT TO ACCEPT MY CHALLENGE, PASS THAT BIT OF INFO ON TO SPOON. I'LL BE HERE CONTINUING TO STOMP HIM OUT AND SHlT ON HIS VIDEOS.

SO LONG, **** BOY!

Still haven't answered my question:

Deduct the shot in post #4392. Who wins?

I'm waiting.
            Last edited by Vadrigar.; 03-31-2017, 06:37 AM.

Comment

NOW THAT YOU KNOW HE GOT TWO SHOTS WRONG,
              You Keep on lying about this. From the start I was only referring to one shot:

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              Okay, checking now.

To show the chain of thought of the author

@ 8:41 - ugly awkward action but remember this is not a beauty contest, Pacquiao slips a jab a right and a hard left, okay fine I won't count the right hand : 5-4 Mayweather (meaning he scored for mayweather shows he's unbiased self)

@ 8:57 Mayweather graces Pacquiao to the outside of the glove to the orbital bone, he graces it. Not a very clean shot, not a very effective punch but will score it no problem, but don't tell me it's a great shot okay. : 6-4 mayweather.

@ 9:15 - Oh, Oh, left hook to the body (author failed here it didn't land)

@ 9:17 - right hand didn't get there

@ 9:18 - but the left hand to the head and the right hook to the chin. Definitely do. Oh, you don't want to count gracing shots anymore? Listen they are not great shots or anything.. (showing it's not so great shot but it did hit the chin and head of Floyd when Manny was moving forward in an aggressive forward momentum while his feet was very much planted firmly in the ground showing leverage and velocity in his punches) 6-6 at this point for me

@ 9:38 - and unlike Mayweather who's landing on the orbital bone, Pacquiao does get the chin here and there. So I mean again there not great shots but let's be fair, compubox was definitely counting Mayweather shots when they were like that.

@ 10:05 - Pacquiao slips a hard left hand to the body, then misses the follow up, except for the upper cut that pics Floyd's head up. Boing! and then Floyd holds. Then he says 9-6 Pacquiao. (Here it's 8-6 Pacquiao for me)

To conclude. Yes @ 9:15 the author of the vid made one mistake there. That body punch didn't land. Still @ 10:05 Pac was in the lead.

The thing is at the end of the round, the author's score was 17 Pac - 9 Floyd

So if I deduct that one punch that didn't actually land it's still be 16 - 9 for Pac.

It's too far out to give Floyd a shot of getting a win here.

Case closed.

Oh to add. The Fake official compubox scored it 11-6 Mayweather. Far out from the real truth.

Link to the rigged compubox fight results.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/v...quiao-compubox

When are you going to admit that you were wrong chump?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                lol @ TravestyNy, after putting you on ignore had a change of heart and started talking to you again.

I guess so right?

Women are fickle they change their mind easily, same as biatches too, they love to flip flop so what about travestyNY does that mean she has a pussay??
                DID EITHER ONE OF YOU ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE YET?

I'M WAITING...STOP BEING BlTCHES!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

I guess so right?

WANNA KNOW PROOF THAT I DIDN'T HAVE HIM ON IGNORE BEFORE....

BECAUSE I WAITED TILL I GOT HOME TO CLOWN YOU FOR THE ****** SHlT YOU DID TODAY. LMAOOOOOOOO

A POLL FROM 2013. JUST MAKING SURE I WAS PAYING ATTENTION? LMAOOOOOO.

DON'T THINK I FORGOT ABOUT THAT SHlT. I'M GONNA CLOWN YOU ABOUT THAT FROM TIME TO TIME, TOO. YOU GIVE ME SO MUCH AMMO, YOU IDIOT. LMAOOO!

Comment

DID EITHER ONE OF YOU ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE YET?

I'M WAITING...STOP BEING BlTCHES!

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
                    Six videos travestyny has yet to debunk:

1. A portent of things to come.
                    2. Let the ass whopping commence
                    3. Pacquiao takes the middle rounds
                    4. Floyd cannot adjust.
                    5. Championship rounds 50/50
                    6. Why pacquiao beat mayweather 60fps

Get to work chump.
                    Still nothing? It's over for you, admit Floyd lost.
                    Last edited by Vadrigar.; 03-31-2017, 07:09 AM.

Comment

So he gets put on ignore,
                      Then changes his mind and replies back:

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      YOU WILL BE PUT ON IGNORE IF YOU DON'T ACCEPT MY CHALLENGE.

Bwahahaha flip flopper. Can't make your mind up eh?

You're like a beaten wife that keeps on coming back for more punishment.

Fine, I will keep on beating the **** out of you.

Comment

Working...
                      X