No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    There can be certain punches that Manny could have thrown with no or little pain and others that could have hurt like hell. The ones that hurt like hell, he stopped throwing or didn't use them frequently.

Pacquiao after the fight!!!

"He is moving around, not easy to throw punches when people moving around," Pacquiao said. "When he stayed, I threw a lot of punches. That's a fight."

What ADP02 Wishes/Pretends Pac Said:

"He is moving around, not easy to throw punches when I have a torn rotator cuff. When he stayed, I couldn't throw a lot of punches. That's a fight."

Last edited by travestyny; 03-17-2017, 12:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      1. LMAOOOOO. You said it would be very painful for him to throw certain punches, so he stopped throwing them.

Where is your proof?

As for Mayweather's proof:
      A. He spoke about the injury after multiple rounds.
      B. He switched to southpaw multiple times.
      C. The injury was mentioned by the commentators.
      D. The injury was mentioned during the post-fight press conference.
      E. The injury was mentioned AFTER THE 1ST ROUND!!!!

That's what you call PROOF. SHOW ME PAC'S PROOF. COME ON.....WHAT YOU GOT? WHY YOU DUCKING?????

The Doctor said:

1. He was back to normal strength before the fight.
      2. He doesn't need the meds.
      3. You state that this is a world renown doctor that wouldn't lie.

IF THE DOCTOR WOULDN'T LIE...AND THE DOCTOR SAID HE DOESN'T NEED THE MEDS...AND SAID HE WAS AT NORMAL STRENGTH BEFORE THE FIGHT.....THEN WHY THE **** WAS HE TRYING TO GIVE HIM MEDS?????

You ready to give up yet? You aren't doing too well!

LMAOOOOO. BOOOOOOOM!!!!!
      I lost track .... you lost 4 or 5 challenges now?

Are you now moving on to challenge number 6?

I already gave you the responses. It should have been enough to answer your initial question and many of your deflecting questions.

Here is the response to your answer. You said, how can a doctor want to give medication to an athlete who was fine?

I have been asking you this question since we found out about Floyd's IV scandal and YOU DEFLECTED to Floyd's doctor's note being good enough for you even though it is in conflict WITH ALL THE EVIDENCE that we have.

YOU said but Manny was said to be fine? While you are delusional and I responded to your nonsense ....

Well, Floyd was not just fine, we have proof that he was fine!!!!!

vital signs: Normal
      Weight: Rock solid stable for 30 days (Floyd says for a decade!!!!)
      Making 147: Admitted to making it easy
      Excuses by Floyd: Do not add up.
      - Giving urine 4 days beforehand contributed to severe dehydration in which required an IV?
      - Giving < 1 tbsps. 10 days beforehand contributed to severe dehydration in which required an IV?
      - Was interviewed saying that he was relaxing his FINAL DAYS before the fight yet said exercising contributed?

- We saw Floyd drinking.
      - Floyd was ABLE to drink orally
      - Pre-fight form: says No serious medical condition
      - NSAC: No notifications of serious medical condition
      - NSAC doctor: No notifications of serious medical condition
      - NSAC doctor examination: No serious medical condition
      - Floyd's interviews: April 30, "I feel great. Training camp WAS great"
      - NO prior TUE approval

Nobody officially knew until 3 weeks after the fight ..... and then all they received was Floyd's BS doctor's note.

All of the above PLUS head of the WADA TUE Committee said you do NOT give a RETRO TUE unless its URGENT and also points out if you cannot drink orally and we saw Floyd drinking orally

https://soundcloud.com/offtheball/wa...use-abuse-tues

"They gave Floyd a RETRO TUE and only came to light 21 days after the fight. Wow, USADA is doing that because they are getting paid. USADA is supposed to be a body that is supposed to be completely independent. Wow, its a murky world. Yes it is murky and quite frankly sensed disappointment.

"When it comes to RETRO TUEs". Made only when you do not have enough time to apply. Lets say someone gets injured on the field and goes to surgery that night .... and post-op they give him drugs. Its totally acceptable. You get the anesthetists report, the surgeons report then you put all that on the TUE form. Perfectly acceptable. That is what a RETRO TUE is all about. An URGENT .... Someone has an anaphylactic allergic reaction and needs the drugs (URGENTLY). Right, that is not someone who is going to play at tennis open final or race at the Tour de France. No (its not for that). That is when I challenge the system. Its a red flag."

"I TOTALLY AGREE. It doesn't smell right to me. To enable you to compete, you get a RETRO TUE to get an IV? What were they giving him and why couldn't they rehydrate him orally, clinically, that is what we do. You do not need an IV unless you are vomiting and have diarrheas and cannot drink orally and if that all happens then you will not be entering the ring against Manny Pacquiao."

Comment

I already gave you the responses. It should have been enough to answer your initial question and many of your deflecting questions.

Here is the response to your answer. You said, how can a doctor want to give medication to an athlete who was fine?

I have been asking you this question since we found out about Floyd's IV scandal and YOU DEFLECTED to Floyd's doctor's note being good enough for you even though it is in conflict WITH ALL THE EVIDENCE that we have.

YOU said but Manny was said to be fine? While you are delusional and I responded to your nonsense ....

- Giving urine 4 days beforehand contributed to severe dehydration in which required an IV?
        - Giving < 1 tbsps. 10 days beforehand contributed to severe dehydration in which required an IV?
        - Was interviewed saying that he was relaxing his FINAL DAYS before the fight yet said exercising contributed?

- We saw Floyd drinking.
        - NO prior TUE approval

Nobody officially knew until 3 weeks after the fight ..... and then all they received was Floyd's BS doctor's note.

All of the above PLUS head of the WADA TUE Committee said you do NOT give a RETRO TUE unless its URGENT and also points out if you cannot drink orally and we saw Floyd drinking orally

"They gave Floyd a RETRO TUE and only came to light 21 days after the fight. Wow, USADA is doing that because they are getting paid. USADA is supposed to be a body that is supposed to be completely independent. Wow, its a murky world. Yes it is murky and quite frankly sensed disappointment.

"When it comes to RETRO TUEs". Made only when you do not have enough time to apply. Lets say someone gets injured on the field and goes to surgery that night .... and post-op they give him drugs. Its totally acceptable. You get the anesthetists report, the surgeons report then you put all that on the TUE form. Perfectly acceptable. That is what a RETRO TUE is all about. An URGENT .... Someone has an anaphylactic allergic reaction and needs the drugs (URGENTLY). Right, that is not someone who is going to play at tennis open final or race at the Tour de France. No (its not for that). That is when I challenge the system. Its a red flag."

"I TOTALLY AGREE. It doesn't smell right to me. To enable you to compete, you get a RETRO TUE to get an IV? What were they giving him and why couldn't they rehydrate him orally, clinically, that is what we do. You do not need an IV unless you are vomiting and have diarrheas and cannot drink orally and if that all happens then you will not be entering the ring against Manny Pacquiao."

I've never lost a challenge to you and never will...because you are a butthurt moron. You'll either duck or deflect.

When are you going to respond about EPO? Oh yea...you gave up. LMAOO.

You want more????

Bob Arum:

"Then he rested it for a couple of months and it went away," Arum said. "It's a recurring kind of injury. It can kick up again, which it did in sparring [2½ weeks before] this fight. They gave him a series of treatments that enabled the pain to go away and then when he went into the fight, he was feeling absolutely no pain and using his right arm.

Dr. Neal ElAttrache:

We treated the aggravation (with permission from U.S. Anti-Doping Agency) and he was back to his normal strength going into the fight.

Manny Pacquaio:

Pacquiao said, “No, I don’t have pain or injury before the fight. I just want to make sure that whatever happened, I’m still there. I’m not saying I’m not 100 percent condition.”

Oh, let me add this about USADA. From the guy that brought down Lance Armstrong. LMAOOOO. Yet...you'll say he's biased!

Jeff Novitzky

Regarding the SB Nation article published this week that calls into question USADA's handling of Floyd Mayweather and other boxers, Novitzky said he was informed by the agency that the piece was "filled with factual inaccuracies and falsehoods." He is confident moving forward with USADA as the UFC's anti-doping partner.

"Based on 15 years of working with them and seeing how they make decisions and seeing how those decisions are ethical and how every single time they adhere to carrying out the WADA code, I have 100 percent confidence that we have enlisted the gold standard, best anti-doping agency in the world and all of our athletes should have that same trust and confidence," Novitzky said. "I haven't lost any of that in USADA. They're the best."

What else you got?
        Last edited by travestyny; 03-17-2017, 12:23 PM.

Comment

- We saw Floyd drinking.
          - NO prior TUE approval

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          I've never lost a challenge to you and never will...because you are a butthurt moron. You'll either duck or deflect.

When are you going to respond about EPO? Oh yea...you gave up. LMAOO.

You want more????

Bob Arum:

"Then he rested it for a couple of months and it went away," Arum said. "It's a recurring kind of injury. It can kick up again, which it did in sparring [2½ weeks before] this fight. They gave him a series of treatments that enabled the pain to go away and then when he went into the fight, he was feeling absolutely no pain and using his right arm.

Dr. Neal ElAttrache:

We treated the aggravation (with permission from U.S. Anti-Doping Agency) and he was back to his normal strength going into the fight.

Manny Pacquaio:

Pacquiao said, “No, I don’t have pain or injury before the fight. I just want to make sure that whatever happened, I’m still there. I’m not saying I’m not 100 percent condition.”

Oh, let me add this about USADA. From the guy that brought down Lance Armstrong. LMAOOOO. Yet...you'll say he's biased!

Jeff Novitzky

Regarding the SB Nation article published this week that calls into question USADA's handling of Floyd Mayweather and other boxers, Novitzky said he was informed by the agency that the piece was "filled with factual inaccuracies and falsehoods." He is confident moving forward with USADA as the UFC's anti-doping partner.

"Based on 15 years of working with them and seeing how they make decisions and seeing how those decisions are ethical and how every single time they adhere to carrying out the WADA code, I have 100 percent confidence that we have enlisted the gold standard, best anti-doping agency in the world and all of our athletes should have that same trust and confidence," Novitzky said. "I haven't lost any of that in USADA. They're the best."

What else you got?

I answered it for you

All that is important is Floyd's doctor's note. Nothing else matters to you so YOU could have used that same line to answer your questions about Manny but we all know that Manny had surgery. Floyd had nothing.

BTW - ALL these deflections had NOTHING to do with your original point which was:

"did you see Manny grimacing (in pain) while throwing his punches?"

So sorry, you LOST there and same with your other DEFLECTIONs!!!! But since YOU DEFLECT, in your mind, a LOSS means a win! JOKER!

Jeff Novitzky: Remember that he said that if an athlete makes a mistake, he can be allowed a RETRO TUE What a joker!!!

Unless Jeff says something that makes sense, I rather get my information from the Head of WADA TUE Committee!!! USADA is NOT totally independent! They should NOT have given Floyd a RETRO TUE!

Comment

I answered it for you

All that is important is Floyd's doctor's note. Nothing else matters to you so YOU could have used that same line to answer your questions about Manny but we all know that Manny had surgery. Floyd had nothing.
            Floyd had an independent panel of doctors without his name look at his TUE application.

Pac had a surgeon who wanted to give him Toradol for a non-injury. A "world renown surgeon" whom they needed in his dressing room and asked to be in his corner...when just about any nurse can give a shot. Hmmm.

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            BTW - ALL these deflections had NOTHING to do with your original point which was:

"did you see Manny grimacing (in pain) while throwing his punches?"

So sorry, you LOST there and same with your other DEFLECTIONs!!!! But since YOU DEFLECT, in your mind, a LOSS means a win! JOKER!
            Oh, did I lose? Funny...seems I'm beating up on you left and right. That's why you are ducking me in two other threads aren't you? Aren't you???? What's wrong ADP02? Can't take the heat, huh?

Did Manny grimace at all? Nope, he didn't.

Did he mention the shoulder? Nope, he didn't.

Did they ice the shoulder? Nope, they didn't.

Did the announcers notice? Nope, they didn't.

LMAO. Once again......find me any evidence in the fight that he had a fully torn rotator cuff. I dare you.

If you can't...YOU LOSE! Simple.

Berto...the announcers mentioned his injury.
            Chavez vs. Morales....fought many rounds with one arm.
            Holyfield...mentioned the injury...
            Vitali Klitschko....quit.
            Floyd...mentioned the injury.

Manny: He won't stand still. LMAOOOO.

You tired of getting owned yet?

Jeff Novitzky: Remember that he said that if an athlete makes a mistake, he can be allowed a RETRO TUE What a joker!!!

Unless Jeff says something that makes sense, I rather get my information from the Head of WADA TUE Committee!!! USADA is NOT totally independent! They should NOT have given Floyd a RETRO TUE!
            LMAOOOOOOOO. I thought you were so against Lance Armstrong. Now the man who was on his ass comments on this...and you DEFLECT! LMAO

The whole not independent thing is ridiculous being that the promoters have to pay for the extra drug testing, you moron. I'm willing to bet some of that money came from Top Rank as well. So um.....what you gotta say now?

PS...found any more info. on EPO yet? Still going to cycling websites fishing for just about anything to save your conspiracy theory? LMAOOOOOOOO!

Loser.

Comment

Floyd had an independent panel of doctors without his name look at his TUE application.

Pac had a surgeon who wanted to give him Toradol for a non-injury. A "world renown surgeon" whom they needed in his dressing room and asked to be in his corner...when just about any nurse can give a shot. Hmmm.
              There was a delay of 6 hours plus not 1 but 2 IVs even though Floyd could drink orally. Just that in itself brings up a huge CONFLICT according to the head of WADA TUE Committee. USADA decides if they need to get more information to verify Floyd's doctor's version of what happened. They did not so the TUEC only sees one side of the story.

What you say does NOT make any sense. The meds was for pain not for enhancement of strength. Its not like they were facing Mike Tyson or someone who actually comes to fight. It's Floyd that we are talking about. Tap punches that the Nevada judges count as huge devastating blows. Is that you Moretti?

Oh, did I lose? Funny...seems I'm beating up on you left and right. That's why you are ducking me in two other threads aren't you? Aren't you???? What's wrong ADP02? Can't take the heat, huh?

Did Manny grimace at all? Nope, he didn't.

Did he mention the shoulder? Nope, he didn't.

Did they ice the shoulder? Nope, they didn't.

Did the announcers notice? Nope, they didn't.

LMAO. Once again......find me any evidence in the fight that he had a fully torn rotator cuff. I dare you.

If you can't...YOU LOSE! Simple.

Berto...the announcers mentioned his injury.
              Chavez vs. Morales....fought many rounds with one arm.
              Holyfield...mentioned the injury...
              Vitali Klitschko....quit.
              Floyd...mentioned the injury.

Manny: He won't stand still. LMAOOOO.

You tired of getting owned yet?
              What? You know me by now. I do not duck ... but you certainly do DEFLECT!

I just checked in this thread but not the others. Let me know which ... I will gladly respond.

No YOU lost. Floyd didn't show pain to his opponent because that would show that he is having a problem and the opponent can then focus on that disadvantage!
              Same goes with Manny. He didn't want to show it. I remember Manny saying that he does that (hides pain) so his opponents are not aware. Not always possible but they try to keep a poker look. Which makes sense .... unless your name is Travestyny!

LMAOOOOOOOO. I thought you were so against Lance Armstrong. Now the man who was on his ass comments on this...and you DEFLECT! LMAO

The whole not independent thing is ridiculous being that the promoters have to pay for the extra drug testing, you moron. I'm willing to bet some of that money came from Top Rank as well. So um.....what you gotta say now?

PS...found any more info. on EPO yet? Still going to cycling websites fishing for just about anything to save your conspiracy theory? LMAOOOOOOOO!

Loser.
              What a joke. Everyone is aware of Floyd/USADA relationship.

Comment

There was a delay of 6 hours plus not 1 but 2 IVs even though Floyd could drink orally. Just that in itself brings up a huge CONFLICT according to the head of WADA TUE Committee. USADA decides if they need to get more information to verify Floyd's doctor's version of what happened. They did not so the TUEC only sees one side of the story.
                LMAOOOOO. Once again, when did Floyd give the 1st partial sample. You don't know. I think you tried to lie and said Hauser established when it was, right? Post that up again. Please post it up. I'll chop through that bullshlt like I've been doing to all your bullshlt. So do you have any knowledge of when the partial sample was?

What you say does NOT make any sense. The meds was for pain not for enhancement of strength. Its not like they were facing Mike Tyson or someone who actually comes to fight. It's Floyd that we are talking about. Tap punches that the Nevada judges count as huge devastating blows. Is that you Moretti?
                You are all over the place. Who gives a **** if he was facing ME, it's obvious that he can't just shoot up Toradol with no proof of injury. There is an enhancing effect. Not that it's about Mayweahter's punching power (THAT'S YOU DEFLECTING AGAIN) but plenty of boxers have said he has a lot of power in his punches. The fact of the matter is his doctor nearly had him go into a boxing match in a NON- NATURAL STATE for NO REASON. So what do you think that's all about?

What? You know me by now. I do not duck ... but you certainly do DEFLECT!
                Are you serious????? Did you actually write that???? ALL YOU DO IS DUCK AND DEFLECT.

1. I had to ask you about 18 times to answer one question in the other thread. Don't make me post all of that shlt here. It's quite funny watching you avoid that question and then finally give a bullshlt answer that was a DEFLECTION!!!!!!!! Please repeat to me that you don't don't. I'll gladly post that shlt up and your answer for a good laugh.

2. You are STILL DUCKING ME ABOUT EPO!

3. You are STILL DUCKING ME ABOUT MANNY HONORING THAT POLL!

4. What the **** do you think my sig is all about. YOU BEEN DUCKING ME FOR MONTHS AND MONTHS. I HAD TO SIG IT JUST TO TRY TO GET YOUR ASS TO ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE, AND YOU STILL HAVEN'T DONE IT!

I just checked in this thread but not the others. Let me know which ... I will gladly respond.
                OH MY GOD. THIS IS THE SORRIEST EXCUSE EVER. DUDEEEEE.......WHAT THE ****. SERIOUSLYYYYY? DON'T PLAY DUMB, DlCKHEAD!!!! YOU KNOW THAT WHEN SOMEONE WRITES YOU A MESSAGE YOU GET A NOTIFICATION. I CALLED YOU OUT IN 2 THREADS, NOW YOU CLAIM THAT YOU ONLY CHECKED THIS ONE AND I SHOULD LET YOU KNOW WHAT THE OTHER ONES ARE. YOU ARE SUCH A ****ING COWARD!!!!!! YOU REALLY ARE. UNBE****INGLIEVABLE!!!! THAT IS THE BIGGEST DUCK STATEMENT I'VE EVER HEARD!!! LET YOU KNOW WHICH. STOP PLAYING ******. I TOLD YOU THAT I'M STILL WAITING ABOUT EPO. I TOLD YOU THAT I'M WAITING FOR YOU TO TELL ME ABOUT MANNY'S POLL. YOU'RE A COWARD!!!

No YOU lost. Floyd didn't show pain to his opponent because that would show that he is having a problem and the opponent can then focus on that disadvantage!
                Same goes with Manny. He didn't want to show it. I remember Manny saying that he does that (hides pain) so his opponents are not aware. Not always possible but they try to keep a poker look. Which makes sense .... unless your name is Travestyny!
                YOU LOST. YOU said some punches hurt like hell. So show me. When did they ice his shoulder? When did he grimace? When did he mention it? Did he mention it at the end of the fight? When did he stop throwing the right? YOU CAN'T SHOW IT....AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO SAY YOU'VE WON SOMETHING BECAUSE HE DIDN'T GRIMACE. You need to be combing through that damn fight to find that he DID grimace in pain for your own damn sake, dummy. There was NOTHING to show this injury.

Can you find any other fight that had NO SIGN OF THIS TYPE OF INJURY?

Nevermind. I'll help you out with that in a sec. This is going to be fun.

What a joke. Everyone is aware of Floyd/USADA relationship.
                What relationship would that be? One in which USADA takes urine and blood from Floyd to an independent lab? You're a joke.
                Last edited by travestyny; 03-17-2017, 05:53 PM.

Comment

• HERE IS A DEFLECTOR named Travestyny IN ACTION!!!

Originally posted by adp02 View Post
                  man i told you floyd fannys that pain does not necessarily correlate the magnitude of the injury .... But you do not have to take my word on this.

"shoulder pain:

does the amount of pain you are having correlate with the size or thickness of your rotator cuff tear?

the size of the tear usually doesn’t correlate with the pain you are experiencing.

many patients mistakenly believe that they must have a large full thickness rotator cuff tear because they are in severe pain … usually the opposite is true. Many patients with severe shoulder pain have very small full thickness rotator cuff tears, partial thickness rotator cuff tears, or no tear at all. Yet some patients with mild shoulder pain have massive rotator cuff tears. Bottom line… the size of your tear will not correlate with the amount of pain you are experiencing. Many patients with tendonitis or bursitis have more pain than patients with rotator cuff tears. Many patients with tendinitis, small tears, large tears or just bursitis usually have very severe pain at night. Night pain can be very disruptive, aggravating and demoralizing. Night pain is frequently the reason many patients cite why they opted for surgery to repair of a full thickness rotator cuff tear."

Here you are bringing up that its about the fight and Manny was not showing pain in the ring while fighting

not when they are in a 12 round professional boxing match you numbskull!
                  You cannot read i guess. Ok, no problem!

The doctor even had it underlined!!!
                  "bottom line… the size of your tear will not correlate with the amount of pain you are experiencing."

Here you are bringing up that its about the fight and Manny was not showing pain in the ring while throwing his punches

lmaoooo. Look at the bolded part of your post. Squirminggggggg!!!!

the quotations you are giving are not for someone in a damn professional boxing match throwing right hands. You're a clown!
                  that is not squirming .... Those are facts!!!

You said, the below to imply that there is a certain way that one should "feel like" if they have a full thickness tear. My point is that there is not 1 rule fits all ..... But perhaps you were trying to deflect from something that spoon was posting. That is what you usually do!!!:

wow!!!!!!! the point remains the same and have told you this many times before, so how can i be squirming? Nice joke!

The point is that you said ...
                  Oh wait, you did it again. tried to deflect!!!

where is your evidence ? You have an mri to show us?

And this
                  the doctor even had it underlined!!!
                  "bottom line… the size of your tear will not correlate with the amount of pain you are experiencing."

Here you are bringing up AGAIN that Manny was not showing pain in the ring while throwing his punches. Called me smart guy to prove my point.

this is very simple. You stated above that he stopped throwing the punches that were too painful to throw.

that assumes that he threw the punches and found them to be very painful, right?

Ok, smart guy. Show us one grimace from pac during this fight. I'll be waiting....

man, its not too complicated.

Go watch floyd in the castillo fight. Floyd said to his corner that he had shoulder pain and they blamed a tear as to why he had such a poor performance. how come?

did you see floyd grimace during the 12 round boxing match? No! How come?

did you see floyd throw punches? Combinations? Double-up using the so-called injured arm? Yes! How come?

Did floyd raise his "bad" arm holding the belts after the fight? Yes! How come?

did castillo confirm that he saw floyd in pain? No! castillo said it was an excuse that floyd came up with. How come? A 12 round fight and the guy who is closest to the action didn't see floyd grimacing?

according to what you wrote above on what you saw during the 12 rounds,
                  floyd mayweather was full of sh$t????

fans were booing the decision. Larry merchant was letting floyd know.

floyd's interview was one big freaking excuse. if you check out the interview, floyd had the injury before the fight and called it brave to come in injured instead of postponing the fight. So floyd is saying that what manny did was warrior like.

floyd: "it was tough, my last (days of) training i hurt my rotator cuff. I wasn't able to use my jab and left wasn't as strong but i don't want to have any excuses like other champions. When they get hurt, they don't even come to show up to the fight. I get hurt, i come to fight to give the fans ....."

larry merchant: was he much tougher than you anticipated? You after all said this was going to be an easy fight.

floyd: you have to realize that i have a messed up arm. My arm was messed up but i have no excuses. I don't back down or turn down fights.

larry merchant: so it was a harder fight than anticipated?

floyd: with one arm, yes. With one arm yes.

Btw - floyd told nobody except for his team about the injury. How come? He told everyone but his team that he was ready to go, that he had no arm problems! How come? It was all explained by your hero floyd. Floyd was worried that if anyone knew about it, he would not be able to fight. Floyd was concerned that the nsac would have told him that he couldn't fight.
                  So when they asked manny, are you able to fight without the meds, he too said ok.

you believe floydie but not manny. How come?

"i tore my rotator cuff. My arm was killing me. It was hurting so bad, it was one of the most painful feelings that i ever had." - floyd mayweather this was too easy!!! next!

Here you are on high DEFLECTOR ALERT!!!
                  Now that I proved to you that an athlete such as Floyd can go a full 12 rounds without showing the opponent any pain on a rotator cuff injury you MUST DEFLECT instead of admitting that YOU ARE WRONG!!!!

Now its no longer about seeing Manny grimace while throwing punches. Its about did Manny "MENTION", or did you "HEAR" or was there a "CONVERSATION"

floyd mentioned his messed up shoulder in between round 1 and round 2. It's on video and easily documented, and mentioned by larry merchant in the fight.

Manny pacquiao....never said a word.

Next!
                  deflector strikes again!!!!!

Next!!!!

Btw - conditioning coach and roach confirmed later that that manny confirmed the issue .... Which they already knew about! So its not like he had to make a huge explanation.
                  oh, so it's deflecting to say one fighter mentioned the injury....

The other fighter completely rips it to the point that he said he felt his arm was detached.....and didn't say shlt.

You're a ****ing joke.

Oh, and you forgot one key difference.

After the fight, mayweather also mentioned the injury...in the ring.

Pacquiao said.....he wouldn't stand still. I couldn't hit him. Lmaoooooooo!

deflect pac's nuts out ya mouf!
                  you bet its a deflection.

You said and doubled down that manny had to show pain during the fight. I included those posts here just in case you forgot!

See, i told you. The more that you are wrong, the more you talk the way you do. I know you better than yourself ........

deflector!!!!
                  excuse me, moron. Did you watch this fight?

did you hear mayweather having conversations about the injury? Did you see him turning south paw? Did you hear the commentators mention the injury?

yea, that's a deflection...if you're a moron. But we know...you're a moron.
                  moron? you being caught looking like a fool and doubling down, sorry, triple, is being the moron.

in your previous posts you were pointing to the 12 round fight and how manny reacted or didn't during the 12 round fight. His pain, his punches,......right? You said that if manny had a rotator cuff injury, we would have seen it when he threw those painful punches.

Your point about hbo catching what they spoke of in the corner is not about floyd showing pain while he threw his punches and you know it.
                  But now that i responded and you are stuck, you are bringing up nonsense!

just admit that you were wrong and move on .... But you cannot!!!!!

you sir are a deflector!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kabooooooooom!

ahemmmmmm......

"my ****ing arm is ****ing....."

what now, bltch?

How about this.....you show me all the in fight evidence of manny's injury, and i'll show you all the in fight evidence of floyd's injury.

accept the challenge or nah?
                  Lmaoooo!

i bet you don't accept. Step up, bltch....or duck it like you been ducking my question about epo.

Go back into hiding, pvssy!
                  1. Why are you ducking the challenge? Something to hide?

2. Did mayweather claim to have a full thickness rotator cuff tear, with another partial tear as well?

3. Did manny show any sign of injury at all?

4. Did floyd show any sign of injury at all?

You accept the challenge, or are you going to bltch out?

I think you bltch out. Lmaooooo!!!!!!

kabooooom!

how many times are you going to duck me, son?

1. Still waiting for you to admit you were wrong about epo.

2. Stillll waiting for your opinion on if manny honors his poll.

3. Now you don't want to show me proof of pac's injury, do ya? Lmaoooo.

See, you were WRONG. lol

You called me all kinds because you said that if Manny was hurt he had to show pain.

When I showed you that your hero Floyd showed no pain while throwing his punches ........ well,
                  YOU REALIZED THAT YOU WERE WRONG.

So then you DEFLECTED any which way you can. Like a chicken with his head cut off!!! TOO FUNNY!!!

Comment

HERE IS A DEFLECTOR named Travestyny IN ACTION!!!

Here you are bringing up that its about the fight and Manny was not showing pain in the ring while fighting

Here you are bringing up that its about the fight and Manny was not showing pain in the ring while throwing his punches

Here you are bringing up AGAIN that Manny was not showing pain in the ring while throwing his punches. Called me smart guy to prove my point.

Here you are on high DEFLECTOR ALERT!!!
                    Now that I proved to you that an athlete such as Floyd can go a full 12 rounds without showing the opponent any pain on a rotator cuff injury you MUST DEFLECT instead of admitting that YOU ARE WRONG!!!!

Now its no longer about seeing Manny grimace while throwing punches. Its about did Manny "MENTION", or did you "HEAR" or was there a "CONVERSATION"

See, you were WRONG. lol

You called me all kinds because you said that if Manny was hurt he had to show pain.

When I showed you that your hero Floyd showed no pain while throwing his punches ........ well,
                    YOU REALIZED THAT YOU WERE WRONG.

So then you DEFLECTED any which way you can. Like a chicken with his head cut off!!! TOO FUNNY!!!
                    THIS IS VERY SIMPLE:

WAS MANNY PACQUIAO IN PAIN????? PROVE IT!!!!!

WHEN DID HE SHOW ANY PAIN? I'LL ACCEPT HIM SAYING HE IS IN PAIN, I'LL ACCEPT ICING HIS SHOULDER....I'LL ACCEPT HIM MENTIONING IT DURING THE POST-FIGHT INTERVIEW....I'LL ACCEPT HIM WINCING IN PAIN.....I'LL ACCEPT HIM NOT THROWING THE RIGHT.....SHOW IT!!!!

And what we get instead is DUCKING from you:

YOU said, "The punches would have hurt like hell!"

Ok. PROVE IT!!!!! STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO PROVE IT. WHAT WE SAW IS NOT WHAT WE WOULD SEE FROM OTHER ATHLETES IN THIS SAME SITUATION. YOU KNOW YOU ARE FULL OF SHlT.
                    Last edited by travestyny; 03-17-2017, 06:12 PM.

Comment

THIS IS VERY SIMPLE:

WAS MANNY PACQUIAO IN PAIN????? PROVE IT!!!!!

WHEN DID HE SHOW ANY PAIN? I'LL ACCEPT HIM SAYING HE IS IN PAIN, I'LL ACCEPT ICING HIS SHOULDER....I'LL ACCEPT HIM MENTIONING IT DURING THE POST-FIGHT INTERVIEW....I'LL ACCEPT HIM WINCING IN PAIN.....I'LL ACCEPT HIM NOT THROWING THE RIGHT.....SHOW IT!!!!

And what we get instead is DUCKING from you:

YOU said, "The punches would have hurt like hell!"

Ok. PROVE IT!!!!! STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO PROVE IT. WHAT WE SAW IS NOT WHAT WE WOULD SEE FROM OTHER ATHLETES IN THIS SAME SITUATION. YOU KNOW YOU ARE FULL OF SHlT.

I pointed to you that you cannot correlate pain with the magnitude of the rotator cuff injury.
                      You responded that it would reveal itself when Manny throws a punch due to the pain.

You brought it up again ..... back to back posts.
                      You said, PROVE IT smart guy.

I did

In short, once you realized that you were WRONG, you deflected.

So the only thing that I want from you is to say that YOU WERE VERY WRONG!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X