No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    That was you after your more accurate poll.

While all of us wondered if you would make it through your Ban. LMAOOO!
    lolololol

Here's an intermission before you step up to the plate with vadrigar.

A constant reminder why floyd will be taking on a non boxer when there is a big majority who is clamoring for a rematch is obviously a quack move.. the window for a rematch is closing., if he ducks Pacquiao, Floyd's pussification will be etched in stone.

http://www.doghouseboxing.com/Benz/Benz-092013.htm

In a recent poll conducted by ESPN's Sports Nation, Boxing fans were asked to vote on who they feel should be Floyd 'Money' Mayweather Jr's next foe? With nearly 40,000 votes tabulated thus far (the polling is still ongoing) a whopping 58% (really should come as no surprise) want Mayweather Jr. to face off against none other than the 'Pacman', Manny Pacquiao.

The next highest name on the list is Danny Garcia, and he pulled in 18% of the votes followed by Adrien Broner with 12%.

Amir Khan edged out of the last spot with 7% of the votes just coming in ahead of Miguel Cotto with 5%.

58% of the votes from a calculated 39,782 cast votes is a lot and speaks volumes that even to this day a majority of fans truly believe there is unfinished business between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao.

And let's face it... if Mayweather vs. Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez has become the highest grossing PPV to this date (as the SHOWTIME press release sent out yesterday indicated it had)... I imagine Pacquiao vs. Mayweather can and would surpass #THEONE in terms of PPV sales.

So fans, if you still want Mayweather vs. Pacquiao, keep your voices heard... and at 58%, there is a lot of you.

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-30-2017, 07:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      lolololol

Here's an intermission before you step up to the plate with vadrigar.

A constant reminder why floyd will be taking on a non boxer when there is a big majority who is clamoring for a rematch is obviously a quack move.. the window for a rematch is closing., if he ducks Pacquiao, Floyd's pussification will be etched in stone.

http://www.doghouseboxing.com/Benz/Benz-092013.htm

In a recent poll conducted by ESPN's Sports Nation, Boxing fans were asked to vote on who they feel should be Floyd 'Money' Mayweather Jr's next foe? With nearly 40,000 votes tabulated thus far (the polling is still ongoing) a whopping 58% (really should come as no surprise) want Mayweather Jr. to face off against none other than the 'Pacman', Manny Pacquiao.

The next highest name on the list is Danny Garcia, and he pulled in 18% of the votes followed by Adrien Broner with 12%.

Amir Khan edged out of the last spot with 7% of the votes just coming in ahead of Miguel Cotto with 5%.

58% of the votes from a calculated 39,782 cast votes is a lot and speaks volumes that even to this day a majority of fans truly believe there is unfinished business between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao.

And let's face it... if Mayweather vs. Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez has become the highest grossing PPV to this date (as the SHOWTIME press release sent out yesterday indicated it had)... I imagine Pacquiao vs. Mayweather can and would surpass #THEONE in terms of PPV sales.

So fans, if you still want Mayweather vs. Pacquiao, keep your voices heard... and at 58%, there is a lot of you.

You truly are ******ed, aren't you?

Article is from September 2013
      The article says Floyd vs. Canelo is the highest selling PPV

HOW THE **** DO YOU ALWAYS MANAGE TO OWN YOURSELF? LMAOOOOO! YOU ****ING DUNCE!

KILL YOURSELF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        lolololololololol

I've already said you have to get by my gate keeper to reach my front door. Only then will you be able to wear the Pink Flip Flops you are not yet worthy to wear at the moment.

You have work cut out with Vadrigar I suggest you stop deflecting and get to work.

This pink Flip Flops awaits you after him.

hey spoon23 you little fa990t, why are you avoiding my posts? tired of me handing you your ass?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Viper View Post
          uh oh.....it's looks like cueno de chevio (troy king) called you out spoon...

fun starts at the 6:50 mark............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VWn8N__avc
          Spoon.....you see this man?

Comment

You truly are ******ed, aren't you?

Article is from September 2013
            The article says Floyd vs. Canelo is the highest selling PPV

HOW THE **** DO YOU ALWAYS MANAGE TO OWN YOURSELF? LMAOOOOO! YOU ****ING DUNCE!

KILL YOURSELF!

Hehehe!

Just making sure your paying attention before my Gatekeeper stumps your ass.

Here's another intermission. Enjoy!

We all know that nsac gave Pac a hard time in not allowing him a legal shot of Tarodol, while Floyd gets a Tue only After 3 weeks of the fight, shows who they are inclined to help.

Plus the fact, Pac was blood drawn like a vampire ****** him dry by USADA. Shows that there was no way Pac can cheat that night, but obviously Floyd who paid 150k to USADA and the goose that lays the golden egg for Vegas shows evidences pointing to being biased for him.

TBE Testosterone Below Epistestosterone! 49-r0id!

Comment

Yep. You did get rekt.

Video sent.

Let this be a lesson, fool!

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              Why you ducking?

You asked for a video. I gave you one. It starts and ends at the appropriate time. Tell me what happens.

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
              Dude........you're the debunker. Stop telling me to watch your timestamp you clown.

Read this post. Now tell me who won:
              You just admitted defeat. Throw in the towel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
                Six videos travestyny has yet to debunk:

1. A portent of things to come.
                2. Let the ass whopping commence
                3. Pacquiao takes the middle rounds
                4. Floyd cannot adjust.
                5. Championship rounds 50/50
                6. Why pacquiao beat mayweather 60fps

Get to work chump.

Still no answer. Debunk these videos or admit Fluid lost.

Comment

I don't read your essays. They have no value.

Do you want to be reminded of how your videos went down the drain?

Vardigrar agrees that the punch didn't land....but he isn't sure what punch you were talking about, so he mistakenly said another one didn't land. OOPS! LMAOOOOO!

Two bumbling idiots. You should wear those flip flops together, fun boys!
                  LMAO busted. You know I only ever referred to one punch. It was in this post:

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  Okay, checking now.

To show the chain of thought of the author

@ 8:41 - ugly awkward action but remember this is not a beauty contest, Pacquiao slips a jab a right and a hard left, okay fine I won't count the right hand : 5-4 Mayweather (meaning he scored for mayweather shows he's unbiased self)

@ 8:57 Mayweather graces Pacquiao to the outside of the glove to the orbital bone, he graces it. Not a very clean shot, not a very effective punch but will score it no problem, but don't tell me it's a great shot okay. : 6-4 mayweather.

@ 9:15 - Oh, Oh, left hook to the body (author failed here it didn't land)

@ 9:17 - right hand didn't get there

@ 9:18 - but the left hand to the head and the right hook to the chin. Definitely do. Oh, you don't want to count gracing shots anymore? Listen they are not great shots or anything.. (showing it's not so great shot but it did hit the chin and head of Floyd when Manny was moving forward in an aggressive forward momentum while his feet was very much planted firmly in the ground showing leverage and velocity in his punches) 6-6 at this point for me

@ 9:38 - and unlike Mayweather who's landing on the orbital bone, Pacquiao does get the chin here and there. So I mean again there not great shots but let's be fair, compubox was definitely counting Mayweather shots when they were like that.

@ 10:05 - Pacquiao slips a hard left hand to the body, then misses the follow up, except for the upper cut that pics Floyd's head up. Boing! and then Floyd holds. Then he says 9-6 Pacquiao. (Here it's 8-6 Pacquiao for me)

To conclude. Yes @ 9:15 the author of the vid made one mistake there. That body punch didn't land. Still @ 10:05 Pac was in the lead.

The thing is at the end of the round, the author's score was 17 Pac - 9 Floyd

So if I deduct that one punch that didn't actually land it's still be 16 - 9 for Pac.

It's too far out to give Floyd a shot of getting a win here.

Case closed.

Oh to add. The Fake official compubox scored it 11-6 Mayweather. Far out from the real truth.

Link to the rigged compubox fight results.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/v...quiao-compubox

Deduct that shot. Who wins?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Viper View Post
                    Spoon.....you see this man?
                    Who's he? I see a blackman infatuated with Floyd and talks boxing as if he's the only one whoever got hit with a boxing gloves in the ring lmao

Ive been in the ring and got my fair share of hits myself, and I do get his point, but he is acting too melodramatic as if no one else can do what he does lol What seperates the men from the boys is skill. Some have it some dont. But to score a boxing match is a different case. You just need a good set of eyes to see who's hitting who with bad intentions and who's outscoring the other to see who's winning a boxing match. You need a good set of eyes and integrity in scoring and not boxing skill to score a fight. Anyway, so who is he?
                    Last edited by Spoon23; 03-31-2017, 02:42 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
                      Uh because I was referring to that shot which Spoon admitted to not landing? Are you thick?

You have to look at the video instead of posting screenshots. Remember you're supposed to do the debunking dummy.

I have already posted Spoons post which shows Floyd lost:

Why you ducking?

You asked for a video. I gave you one. It starts and ends at the appropriate time. Tell me what happens.

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
                      Dude........you're the debunker. Stop telling me to watch your timestamp you clown.

Read this post. Now tell me who won:
                      ROFL you're braindead. There is no hope for you admit defeat.

So he gets put on ignore,
                      You quit!
                      Last edited by Vadrigar.; 03-31-2017, 03:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X