No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by adp02 View Post
    i pointed to you that you cannot correlate pain with the magnitude of the rotator cuff injury.
    You responded that it would reveal itself when manny throws a punch due to the pain.

You brought it up again ..... Back to back posts.
    You said, prove it smart guy.

i did

in short, once you realized that you were wrong, you deflected.

so the only thing that i want from you is to say that you were very wrong!!!!
    WAIT...YOU PROVED WHAT???? WHAT DID YOU PROVE??? YOU PROVED MANNY WAS IN PAIN??? WHEN? PROVE IT!!! I'M STILL WAITING.

don't worry, buddy. I'm gonna put together a bunch of videos for you to look over.

And after you say you were wrong, i'll allow you to go over to the other threads that you are wrong about and beg for forgiveness for having your head so far up pac's ass.
    Last edited by travestyny; 03-17-2017, 06:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      WAIT...YOU PROVED WHAT???? WHAT DID YOU PROVE??? YOU PROVED MANNY WAS IN PAIN??? WHEN? PROVE IT!!! I'M STILL WAITING.

don't worry, buddy. I'm gonna put together a bunch of videos for you to look over.

And after you say you were wrong, i'll allow you to go over to the other threads that you are wrong about and beg for forgiveness for having your head so far up pac's ass.

Man, I gave it to you on a silver platter. YOU WERE WRONG and its all there to see. You cannot hide.

All you had to do is say, "OK, I was wrong" but you FAILED MISERABLY DEFLECTOR!!!!

Spoon, my job is done, caught the DEFLECTOR in ACTION ..... his DEFLECTOR SHIELDs failed miserably!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        Man, I gave it to you on a silver platter. YOU WERE WRONG and its all there to see. You cannot hide.

All you had to do is say, "OK, I was wrong" but you FAILED MISERABLY DEFLECTOR!!!!

Spoon, my job is done, caught the DEFLECTOR in ACTION ..... his DEFLECTOR SHIELDs failed miserably!!!

Oh, don't run away now, bltch boy.

Berto showing discomfort in his shoulder:

The announcer mentioning that Berto seems to have a shoulder problem.

Holyfield: “Rub my left shoulder.”
        Merchant: “Holyfield said something about his left shoulder….”

Jesus Chavez goes entire rounds without throwing the right:

Vitaly Klitschko Quits:

SHOW ME WHAT PROOF YOU HAVE OF PAC'S INJURY IN FIGHT. I'M WAITINGGGGG!!!!!

Comment

Oh, don't run away now, bltch boy.

Berto showing discomfort in his shoulder:

The announcer mentioning that Berto seems to have a shoulder problem.

Holyfield: “Rub my left shoulder.”
          Merchant: “Holyfield said something about his left shoulder….”

Jesus Chavez goes entire rounds without throwing the right:

Vitaly Klitschko Quits:

SHOW ME WHAT PROOF YOU HAVE OF PAC'S INJURY IN FIGHT. I'M WAITINGGGGG!!!!!
          Your back with this because what again? Oh, that's right. YOU WERE WRONG!!!! So you need to try to prove something ..... but it really doesn't matter actually. The display of DEFLECTIONs is what you showed to all to see.

As for your post,
          Not every injury is the same.

I showed you that Floyd DID NOT show his pain to his opponent.

Manny didn't you said.

So those are 2 examples right there.

Comment

Your back with this because what again? Oh, that's right. YOU WERE WRONG!!!! So you need to try to prove something ..... but it really doesn't matter actually. The display of DEFLECTIONs is what you showed to all to see.

As for your post,
            Not every injury is the same.

I showed you that Floyd DID NOT show his pain to his opponent.

Manny didn't you said.

So those are 2 examples right there.
            WRONGGGGGGG!!!!

MAYWEATHER CLEARLY SHOWED THAT HE WAS IN PAIN. WHY THE **** DID HE TURN SOUTH PAW? AND WHY DID HE SAY, "MY ****ING ARM IS ****ING...."

But Pacquaio...you are right. He showed nothing these other fighters showed...BECAUSE HE DIDN'T HAVE ANY DAMN INJURY.

THANKS FOR PROVING MY POINT!

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            There can be certain punches that Manny could have thrown with no or little pain and others that could have hurt like hell. The ones that hurt like hell, he stopped throwing or didn't use them frequently.
            Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            This is very simple. You stated above that he stopped throwing the punches that were too painful to throw.

That assumes that he threw the punches and found them to be very painful, right?

Ok, smart guy. Show us one grimace from PAC during this fight. I'll be waiting....
            STOP DUCKING!!!

I’m still waiting for you to explain your statement. You clearly stated, “The ones that hurt like hell, he stopped throwing or didn’t throw them frequently.”

Ok, smart guy. Now tell me what is your evidence of that? How do you know some types of punches hurt like hell? How do you know that he stopped throwing them? What punches in particular are you talking about??? How could you tell he was in pain if……he hid his pain.

You must know something we don’t know. Can you point it out to us? LMAOOOOO!!!!
            Last edited by travestyny; 03-17-2017, 07:23 PM.

Comment

I just checked in this thread but not the others. Let me know which ... I will gladly respond.

By the way....are you saying you never got notifications from the other thread?

Is that your excuse? Do you need me to hit up the mods to see what is wrong with your profile that prohibits you from getting notifications....or is this another excuse to duck me? lmaooooo!!!

Comment

plus not 1 but 2 IVs

Oh, been meaning to call you out on this as well:

So do you mean he had 2 IV's or do you mean he had 2 IV solutions, totaling 750ml. I'm gonna give you a chance to backtrack this before you get humiliated.

So was it 2 separate IV's, or 2 solutions? Look how desperate you are!

Comment

WRONGGGGGGG!!!!

MAYWEATHER CLEARLY SHOWED THAT HE WAS IN PAIN. WHY THE **** DID HE TURN SOUTH PAW? AND WHY DID HE SAY, "MY ****ING ARM IS ****ING...."

But Pacquaio...you are right. He showed nothing these other fighters showed...BECAUSE HE DIDN'T HAVE ANY DAMN INJURY.

THANKS FOR PROVING MY POINT!

STOP DUCKING!!!

I’m still waiting for you to explain your statement. You clearly stated, “The ones that hurt like hell, he stopped throwing or didn’t throw them frequently.”

Ok, smart guy. Now tell me what is your evidence of that? How do you know some types of punches hurt like hell? How do you know that he stopped throwing them? What punches in particular are you talking about??? How could you tell he was in pain if……he hid his pain.

You must know something we don’t know. Can you point it out to us? LMAOOOOO!!!!
                  Your too funny!

You lost ... just take your lumps and move on. This is getting pathetic.

None of what you said has anything to do with Floyd showing pain while throwing a punch!!!!

Comment

Your too funny!

You lost ... just take your lumps and move on. This is getting pathetic.

None of what you said has anything to do with Floyd showing pain while throwing a punch!!!!
                    Dude, YOU made the statement. YOU prove it!

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    There can be certain punches that Manny could have thrown with no or little pain and others that could have hurt like hell. The ones that hurt like hell, he stopped throwing or didn't use them frequently.
                    How the hell can you prove some punches hurt like hell? Are you living vicariously through Pacquiao? The only way you can possibly say that is if you witness him to be in pain.

I asked you to prove it. I'm still waiting!!!!

So what you're saying now is that you have no idea if he was really in pain...and you were just pulling that out of your ass?

Thanks, clown.
                    Last edited by travestyny; 03-17-2017, 07:42 PM.

Comment

By the way....are you saying you never got notifications from the other thread?

Is that your excuse? Do you need me to hit up the mods to see what is wrong with your profile that prohibits you from getting notifications....or is this another excuse to duck me? lmaooooo!!!

Well, I gotta thank you for that because I never used that feature .... I had over 500 notifications. Clicked on it and saw a list ..... I usually would just chek on my stats and see what were my last posts and go from there.

Comment

Working...
                      X