No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    All the gay **** that Spoon comes up with speaks more about what lives in his head than it does about any Floyd fans.
    Spoon jacks to PAC slow mo videos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Spoon jacks to PAC slow mo videos.
      Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

I jump in from time to time to get the latest, but it's just the same old stuff over and over again.
      Zaroku, Zaroku, Zaroku...why do you even find time to even say that when you should be keeping your distance away from this thread since it has nothing to offer you anymore.. Your opinion has already been well documented here. You have nothing more to add. Did I hurt you in any way? It's seems my thread is tearing you apart like some over used underwear hehehe!

Do you want me to get you some kleenex? You sound oddly upset kid? You've been ranting the same thing about me over and over like a broken record. You seem very upset.

Tell you what, what you need to do is bring your dog for a walk, buy yourself another inflatable doll so you can have access to a threesome, that will surely cheer you up for sure or you can just go dancing again and try to sweat out the pain like before hahaha!

Anyway, It's just a thread bud, keep it together man, this fight is a part of history. Your fraud boxer is only a fraud loser to others, but to you his a fraud winner champ! Chin up brah! It's just a thread, don't think about me too much, as I've said this thread is for others to see, and for others to draw their own conclusions about this fight. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion as you have, so you have no need to cry about it anymore. You've said your take already. Relax go visit other threads, This is for others to see, as this thread is being seen by over 143,000 boxing fans to date and growing every day. Think of me as a curator of history. You don't need to visit this place anymore. A few times is enough. You'll be fine without it.

Floyd cheated, my opinion.
      The fight was closer than I originally thought.
      Last edited by Spoon23; 03-10-2017, 07:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by O Prophet View Post
        Fraud Jr cheated with IVs for the fight so the official result should be no contest.

Ducked an Asian man for 7 years and then cheated with IVs, bribed the commission, and hired spies for training camp.

What a loser Gayfeather is.

He will always be a FRAUD JR.
        Well that's bluntly putting it. He's faking ways does make you wonder if he could have really stepped up his game in the WWE stage. I think he could have had 2 careers at the same time if he chose it. Faking seems to be a skill he has mastered hehehe!

Cheers!

Comment

• I'm gonna get an IV just like Ployd did, then pound some young j poon. I'll leave you to your PAC pajamas & PAC love doll.
          Enjoy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            I'm gonna get an IV just like Ployd did, then pound some young j poon. I'll leave you to your PAC pajamas & PAC love doll.
            Enjoy!
            Nice! IVs for home use will get you amped up for those special nights! Good for you!

Doll? Dude haven't you forgotten? Your the one who's a collecter of all kinds of dolls. Your newest one was the Psycho Mickey Doll you purchased to play with Johnny. The one with the knife remember? Anyway, I bumped into Alexkid again, he told me you have quite a collection of Japanese silicon Dolls. He was quite impressed with the variety of dolls you were able to purchase in Japan. He even showed me a photo of your friend jamming with you with your J poon dolls. Your jap friend looks like a creepy rapist looking guy though, but seems harmless around your dolls, but I hope he's not really creepy lol anyway, those dolls look like you have your hands full buddy. You should give them equal attention. They might revolt against you and do a chucky if you don't hahaha! Damn you can definitely pound those J poons in anyway you like, 3 some, 4 some, 5 some.. the works! That's one perverted world you created Mr. Quixote, looks like I just saw another peek to the doorway to Flowmoism J world lifestyle experience. Well, whatever makes you happy bro.

Enjoy! HAHAHAHA!

This was you playing. I had to cover your face to respect your privacy. Looks like you've been having fun aye hehe!

[IMG]http://g01.a.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1Nu3aJpXXXXX8XpXXq6xXFXXXI/ZCZ-Japanese-***-doll-with-vagina-for-man-Semi-solid-silicone-lifelike-inflatable-***y-dolls-Full.jpg[/IMG]

While this other friend of yours loves modeling your dolls around. He's a true TBE Floyd fan too, but now a days he's more interested with your dolls and it shows hehehe!

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-11-2017, 07:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
              Great thread, guys. Really.
              Enjoy the thread bud. It's a real eye opener. You'll realize how much of a fluke Floyd's win was.

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-12-2017, 06:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                Hehehe!

Hey man! where have you been? It's been awhile. Did you see the aftermath of all the fallen Flowmos around here. It's a thing of beauty hahaha! Pure ownage, baked to perfection.

They will die off just like Floyd hyped legacy. They are looking for another dlck to jack now....

Comment

Chronicles of the Biggest sports Heist in History
                  (This thread proves Pac got robbed.)

When there is a crime you look at clues of events that transpired.You trace the evidences that are left.

People Lie, but what doesn't lie are evidences trapped in time in a form of a video of the truth that transpired in that strange night of boxing.

It's very obvious when you watch the fight that Mayweather was missing badly, but the judges were counting them.

Slowmo video is meant to show who really connected in that round and who truly deserved it. It is even more accurate because you can tell which punches really connected throughout the fight.

We need to spread this brilliant video so the fans can see who really won the fight. But I knew the fight was a joke from the beginning because Pacquiao wasn't gonna get his hands raised in Vegas.

Here is the truth. The rounds that should have gone to Manny. Rounds that if it were counted correctly. It would have made it 9-4 for Pac,

Since these 8 rounds in these videos were given to floyd, when in fact it shouldnt have.

There are 5 videos, of 8 rounds, rounds 2,3,6,7,8,9,10,12
                  in these videos.

Rounds 2,3,7,8,12 were given to Floyd unanimously (video disputed)

Rounds 9,10 only 1 judge gave to Floyd (video disputed)

Round 4 and 6 are unanimous to Pac on all 3 judges.

The 7 rounds are in question. If Pac gets the 7 rounds plus the 2 unanimous rounds. It's a 9/3 Pac.

Judge for yourself.

Unbiased video showing all of landed shots of both parties per 3 minute round. Unedited, unspliced round by round documented shots.

Enjoy! Pac was the true winner.

Round 2

Round 3

Round 6,7,8

Those who want to dispute the author's work. Time stamp it and let's discuss, but I assure you it's all there in it's purest form.

Enjoy!

Yes it's very clear that pac beat floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                    Yes it's very clear that pac beat floyd.
                    Video evidence supports it. No doubt about it.

Comment

wow, nice.......... " heat-map "

back in the day, you had to watch the fight in slowmo to see Pac win.....

..... but now, you need infra-red heat vision

Comment

Working...
                      X