No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
    no one care to argue with you........because..........PAC got schooled. you can make all the lies you want, may still schooled pac. it hurt you so bad that you had to make up your own compubox to make yourself feel better. everyone knows the pac-tards are mentally ill, you should do the honorable thing and off yourself so you no longer hurt over mayweather beating up your fighter. HAHAHAHA your amateur fighter who cant cut the ring off or fight in the inside ahahaah
    quote my own post. comment on this spoon23. answer the question also about whose in the middle?

Comment

you didnt answer my question about who is in the middle? you or reigns or pac-boy?
      Perversion does not belong in boxing bud. Go tickle your butt hole else where. This is a boxing site not a P O R N site. Such as hugging and running shows lack of skill especially someone getting closer for an attack. You are not suppose too hug. Pls learn too differentiate boxing from P O R N. They are two different things.

Food for thought. Why Floyd had serious lack of skill against PAC . I respect a guy with a great defense and excellent footwork, but all too often, fans try to say a guy who runs and holds is great at both, when he just isn't. He's holding because he can't fight on the inside. He'd running and leaping away from shots because he has no fundamentals as far as footwork and feinting to put the opponent where he wants them. A lack of knowledge and skill overall, which is annoying to say the least. Derrick Gainer is a prime example of this. Just watch his fight with Marquez. Gainer showed speed but not really any skills or heart for that matter.

Floyd is holding coz his skill is limited. Holding is a desperate act of survival. It's the easiest way to get away from a tight fix. Refs that allow this are either paid off or just plain ****** not to notice this isn't allowed in boxing.

A boxer should try to get away from a pickle by boxing, bobbing, weaving, slip, sliding, rolling with the punches, feinting, countering, while holding is a form of desperation and is very amateur given they are suppose to be Pros. Boxers are expected to fight/punch and block punches with their ability to evade punches through defense and not by lame holding.

# Pacman is the real winner even in Japan, Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Spain,China, S Korea, Indonesia, Australia, Canada, Russia, Germany, Puertorico, Panama, Venezuela, Cuba, Thailand, Cambodia, India & Philippines. they scored it in favor of Pacman.

HENCEFORTH, NO AMOUNT OF CUTTING OFF THE RING WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING WHEN YOUR OPPONENTS HUGS SO DAMN MUCH LOLOLOLOLOL

#BIATCH BOXING

What level of fear can you see in this picture?

The horror in Floyd's eyes tells the whole story that night on why he had to dance and hug his way to vaginaville.

Floyd hung on to Manny like a drowning man holding on to a floating log. This guy is the most overrated boxer in history. No power..no offense..no guts...runs like a purse snatcher being pursued by police.... holds on for dear life every time he is about to b attacked..constant dirty tactics such as forearms to opponents face and neck...this guy is the biggest scam ever...his backers say he is a boxer not a fighter, I say he is neither...the state of boxing today is at its worse point for allowing this disgraceful decision, a decision that was rendered well before fight night.

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-02-2017, 07:42 PM.

Comment

• You don't prevent an opponent from countering by hugging. That's just not boxing. too much fouling by Floyd and not a single point deduction from Bayless tsk tsk tsk...

The boos in every Floyd Mayweather hug caught in this footage only shows how boxing fans feel in their frustration of what is an example of what not to do in a super fight of this magnitude.

# Damn in slowmo you can see Floyd leans alot with his punches. Very amateurish
        Last edited by Spoon23; 02-02-2017, 07:44 PM.

Comment

• It's time this thread ended.

Comment

• HAHAHAH spoon23. fact is pac cant cut the ring off or fight in the inside. holding isnt illegal. why do you think refs will say "fight out of it"

****** ****** pac-tard, doesnt know boxing, makes false compuboxs, believes his own lies. claims pac is still undefeated.

floyd school manny, nothing to it. why else do you think arum isnt pushing for a rematch HAHAAHAHA neither is roach.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
              until now. not a single floyd fans can dispute the video. lol.
              When truth is on your side.. You can't lose.

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-02-2017, 08:43 PM.

Comment

• what video are you gay boys talking about?

the *** tape between spoon23, roman reigns and pac-boy all fondling each other to pac beating vargas??
                yeah i dont want to see that.

Comment

HAHAHAH spoon23. holding isnt illegal. .
                  Oooops!

WBA rules

A list of common fouls that may be committed by boxers that may be cause for penalty or
                  disqualification is as follows:
                  13. Excessive holding the opponent or maintaining a clinch.

No clinching is allowed. Its a rule , a rule refs dont enforce. Especially ward and floyd refs.

https://ronehothiphopdetroit.files.w...=660%5B/IMG%5D

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-03-2017, 12:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    Oooops!

WBA rules

A list of common fouls that may be committed by boxers that may be cause for penalty or
                    disqualification is as follows:
                    13. Excessive holding the opponent or maintaining a clinch.

No clinching is allowed. Its a rule , a rule refs dont enforce. Especially ward and floyd refs.

https://ronehothiphopdetroit.files.w...=660%5B/IMG%5D

so all it takes to beat pac is to clinch him?

told you pac was an amateur? ahahahah

read this:

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php?title=Fight:1957156

Comment

so all it takes to beat pac is to clinch him?

told you pac was an amateur? ahahahah

read this:

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php?title=Fight:1957156
                      lol you just got ****d again and you want some more.

Know your boxing missy, I just exposed you as someone who don't know the boxing rules lmao

Yes, how can someone fight with all that hugging Floyd did hahahaha!

MAYWEATHER BE LIKE "I TOUCH AND HUGGED HIM MORE SO I WIN!"

He eats up 3 minute of every round like as if it's his mission in life to run and hug some more lol What's left? With all that running and hugging for a 3 minute round what is only left is a cat and mouse chase that has limited boxing action that left Angry fans bored for Froidy's lame tactics lmao

Mayweather gets away with a lot of ****. Most referees wouldn't allow this much clinching. This isn't boxing actually. This is going borderline ufc. May uses clinching cause he's deficient in boxing

How Manny can land more percentage when Floyd clinch every 30sec...lol Too much clinching in boxing Ref should give warning to Floyd but that Bayless always save Floyd ass.... Every time Pac attack Floyd in the ropes, Floyd does his style hug, WWE style and run....and yet video shows Pac still landed more. Amazing!

This is not boxing even Floyd thinks so here's his take on Amir Khan "I don't know too much about Amir Khan.I think he does too much running and HOLDING.I honestly feel he should have got disqualified" Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Floyd doesn't even know he's worse than Amir lmao

"FLOYD is a SUPER technical fighter that even if he hugs you he just DOMINATED YOU" -#flowmosapience

Bayless

Bayless subconscious after he raised Floyd's hand: I sold my soul to the devil for $$$ shyit! why am I feeling guilty. it feels so wrong..

TMT special ref gets the call again

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-03-2017, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X