Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    BAM BAM gets ****d again....:AOR::AOR:
    didnt pac get ****d? by JMM and money mayweather?

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      BAM BAM gets ****d again....:AOR::AOR:
      The guy doesn't know when it's time to eject. I made her squirm like a little girl over and over it's just too easy hahahaha! It was too late when she ejected. Getting **** over and over is actually putting it mildly. lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Nice video of floyd's highlights. I enjoyed this better than your hollywood B movie street fighter sound effects video you posted recently. It did beef up Floyd's soft touches, it was fake but it was entertaining to watch lmao. But this one below was better made though, In your video Floyd's few nice moments made it look like he knows what he's doing in there. It's not that accurate since not all punches were shown. This video below is even better, punch connects for each combatant were accurately counted in every round.

And if this video ain't enough detail for you to appreciate. of what transpired. In the front page of this thread is an in-depth videos of 3 minute of every round of unedited unspliced video of what transpired.

Enjoy!

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-13-2017, 02:39 PM.

Comment

• Comment

lolololol

From Street fighter sound effects to Floyd highlight real and now you are down to no video to support what this dude in your video is harping. I can do that to, but even better. Listen to this black dude. He knows what's up.

Check this out!

KENNY LOPEZ SHOCKING INTERVIEW! PACQUIAO BEAT MAYWEATHER RE SCORE PEDS USADA NSAC

@ 2:32 - Did Pacquiao win this fight? Honestly. Yes!
            @ 2:34 - I think that the reason a lot of people don't see it that way is because of the commentating. It fooled a lot of people.
            @2:48 - Mayweather was very good at pot shotting moving out controling the distance, if you take that away and you neutralize it, he looks like his landing catching those shots, but you hear Roy Jones saying he landed, but when you watch it again, he wasn't landing none of those shots.

@ 3:30 - I want to make it official, I watched the fight again, and I thought Manny Pacquiao won that fight when I watched it again.

Hopefully history perceives things the correct way, which is that one man came to fight, the other came to hug and run, and that there was an obvious difference in work and effort in the ring that night between the two competitors.

# If there is a punch Pac made that needed sound effects to enjoy his shot even further, it could be this one below lmao

Spaghetti legs anyone?

SHORYUKEN!!!

SHORYUKEN!!!

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-13-2017, 08:56 PM.

Comment

• Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 01-13-2017, 09:28 PM.

Comment

lololol a faded british heavy weight

Here's The real deal telling what's up HAHAHAHA

KAAAAAAABBBOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!! Hahahaha

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-13-2017, 09:52 PM.

Comment

• Comment

All Americans for an American fighter so typical lololol

But here's an american who knows what's up..

This sums it up.

Kellerman says: Pacquiao best of the era

5th lineal title, 8 divisions - damn it's hot in here!

http://www.cyberboxingzone.com/boxing/welter.htm

KAAAAAAABBBOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!! Hahahaha

Comment

• Typical Spoon circular logic.

Post Johnny Nelson's analysis? He's a faded British heavyweight, doe!

Post analysis from Roy Jones and Bernard Hopkins? They're biased for the American, doe!

Comment

Working...
                      X