No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
    if pac asked you to, would you eat a balut out of his ass?
    No, I won't coz I'm not a gullible fan of a boxer's every whim, but I can't say the same for you though.. You seem to be behind one of those guys Following your gold leader lolololol

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-15-2017, 08:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      No, I won't coz I'm not a gullible fan of a boxer's every whim, but I can't say the same for you though.. You seem to be behind one of those guys Following your gold leader lolololol

my fighter knocked out pac-roid, some reason you cant accept that lol. you keep saying mweather is my fighter. fact is, he beat pac also.

SO DID BRADLEY AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA.

Comment

my fighter knocked out pac-roid, some reason you cant accept that lol. you keep saying mweather is my fighter. fact is, he beat pac also.

SO DID BRADLEY AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA.
        For the millionth time this not about MArquez lololol

Here's a hint boy,, You are so caught up with this 2 steroid ridden Memo trained buddies you forgot it's not about Marquez this thread is all about. And only one guy iced Pac, the other one wished he could but couldn't lmao Deluded much lolololol

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-15-2017, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Here's a hint boy,, You are so caught up with this 2 steroid ridden Memo trained buddies you forgot it's not about Marquez this thread is all about. And only one guy iced Pac, the other one wished he could but couldn't lmao Deluded much lolololol

nothing you do or say or any amount of crying will change the outcome of your fighter getting whooped. your **** talking is just the last attack of a desperate man trying to get the last word ROFL.

Comment

nothing you do or say or any amount of crying will change the outcome of your fighter getting whooped. your **** talking is just the last attack of a desperate man trying to get the last word ROFL.
            It's time to run boy. World peace is waiting for you HAHAHAHAHA

Comment

It's time to run boy. World peace is waiting for you HAHAHAHAHA

the last attack of a desperate man trying to get the last word ROFL. he knows he is corned but is desperately trying to seek an attack that doesnt exist HAHAHAHA

Comment

the last attack of a desperate man trying to get the last word ROFL. he knows he is corned but is desperately trying to seek an attack that doesnt exist HAHAHAHA
                It's time for action. Not words. Put up or shut up. Get your hero Froid inside the ring. Last time I checked nothing has been concluded.

Oh, right his already retired. How convenient. Mr running marathon man retired after cashing in big from the biggest money making marathon scam in all sports.. smdh

Time to run for LIFE FLOYD YOU PULLED IT OFF LMAO

Now, He rather do his own marathon with his fl0mo minions.

Here's his new hobby. He's mastering just incase this shyit hits the fan his gone in 60 somewhere remote where boxing fans won't find him.

He's in good company though since obviously your among the hardcore Floyd worshipers who would go to the ends of the earth with him lmao. Fl0mos truly are behind him 100% (literally look behind Floyd)

# WELCOME TO QUEERLAND WHERE THE DUMBASS FLOWMO DIVKRIDERS LIVE TO REACH

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-25-2017, 08:10 PM.

Comment

It's time for action. Not words. Put up or shut up. Get your hero Froid inside the ring. Last time I checked nothing has been concluded.

Oh, right his already retired. How convenient. Mr running marathon man retired after cashing in big from the biggest money making marathon scam in all sports.. smdh

Time to run for LIFE FLOYD YOU PULLED IT OFF LMAO

Now, He rather do his own marathon with his fl0mo minions.

Here's his new hobby. He's mastering just incase this shyit hits the fan his gone in 60 someone remote where boxing fans won't find him.

He's in good company though since obviously your among the hardcore Floyd woshippers who would go to the ends of the earth with him lmao. Fl0mos truly are behind him 100% (literally look behind Floyd)

# WELCOME TO QUEERLAND WHERE THE DUMBASS FLOWMO DIVKRIDERS LIVE TO REACH

ROFL get him in the ring? last time him and pac shared a ring, he schooled pac and pac had to whine and say he was hurt, but that salt water healed him HAHAHAHAAHA

DUCKING DUCKING DUCKING DUCKING. what makes you think pac deserves a rematch, he was outclassed like he was in all 4 JMM fights.

once again you will reply and this is what i have to say.

the last attack of a desperate man trying to get the last word ROFL. he knows he is corned but is desperately trying to seek an attack that doesnt exist HAHAHAHA blaming floyd for running when his amateur hero pac isnt skilled enough to cut the ring off. total amateur HAHAHAHA

Comment

ROFL get him in the ring? last time him and pac shared a ring, he schooled pac and pac had to whine and say he was hurt, but that salt water healed him HAHAHAHAAHA

DUCKING DUCKING DUCKING DUCKING. what makes you think pac deserves a rematch, he was outclassed like he was in all 4 JMM fights.

once again you will reply and this is what i have to say.

the last attack of a desperate man trying to get the last word ROFL. he knows he is corned but is desperately trying to seek an attack that doesnt exist HAHAHAHA blaming floyd for running when his amateur hero pac isnt skilled enough to cut the ring off. total amateur HAHAHAHA
                    LOLOLOLOL

Here's your make believe world were in a father of a boxer called out his son for fighting scared and to your world He schooled the asian guy lmao

HOW CAN SOMEONE FIGHTING SCARED BE SCHOOLING SOMEONE??

#DELUSION HAPPENS TO A LOT OF FLOWMOS

# LOOKING AT YOU HAHAHAHAHAHA

# TIME TO RUN

Floyd Sr did say:
                    "Man stop fighting like you scared!"

YUP SOMEONE GOT SCHOOLED ALRIGHT HAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-26-2017, 07:53 PM.

Comment

LOLOLOLOL

Here's your make beleive world were in a father of a boxer called out his son for fighting scared and to your world He schooled the asian guy lmao

#DELUSION HAPPENS TO A LOT OF FLOWMOS

# LOOKING AT YOU HAHAHAHAHAHA

# TIME TO RUN

Floyd Sr did say that!
                      "Man stop fighting like you scared!"

YUP SOMEONE GOT SCHOOLED ALRIGHT HAHAHAHAHAHA

hows that salt water? hahah pac will need his peds from 2009 and his salt water to maybe land 1 punch. fact is why couldnt pac cut the ring off? i thought ht was good you ****** ducking boy.

once again.

Comment

Working...
                      X