No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    No wonder PAC was wrongly given a win in his third fight with Marquez!! Scratch two more controversial PAC wins off his record!!

Great stuff!!
    he's also given a wrongly loss against Bradley and a wrongly draw against Marquez 1 so it's just about even

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
      he's also given a wrongly loss against Bradley and a wrongly draw against Marquez 1 so it's just about even
      Agreed! 100% I agree with you on both points!

Except just about even.. Ok. 2-2 PAC vs Marquez!!

Great warriors!

Comment

• Originally posted by b morph View Post
        Honestly, it was a terrible showing by both guys. Both of them were so worried about technical stuff, that neither really got out of 2nd gear. One of the rds, I forget which one, Floyd actually ran out of his corner after Manny. It was really uncharacteristic.

And I hate how all Pac fans scream, OHHH HE HURT FLOYD IN RDS 4 AND 8!!!

Please, those punches didn't even land clean. Show me any where in that fight where Floyd looked even close to being hurt. I dare anyone.
        Lol there are 7 rounds in question. 4 and 6 rounds are obviously pac's, since the judges scored that unanimously and only a blind fool won't score that for Pac.

deny it all you want bro. if you watch this fight in real time you can not make a case for floyd on how he won the fight. why? because you dont win championship fights with patty cake jabs. but being the hometown favor and the judges in your pocket will floyd any day of the week. Pac schooled floyd at his own game.
        Last edited by Spoon23; 03-25-2016, 05:22 AM.

Comment

Show me any where in that fight where Floyd looked even close to being hurt. I dare anyone.
          Exhibit A and B.

Comment

And I hate how all Pac fans scream, OHHH HE HURT FLOYD IN RDS 4 AND 8!!!

Please, those punches didn't even land clean. Show me any where in that fight where Floyd looked even close to being hurt. I dare anyone.
            Exhibit C and D

It's actually round 4 and 6 are the rounds you meant.

Case in point. The hurt business.

Oh here's the guy who actually gave Floyd a boxing lesson.

Epic round 4. The maestro. @ 1:33

Round 6 @ 1:42

another day @ the school. Floyd learning how to get hit lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              Exhibit A and B.

LMAO. Spoon no one around here takes you seriously bro. You do understand that there is a difference between being hit with a punch and being hurt right? Clearly you don't. Shane Mosely, he actually buckled Floyd's legs. Floyd was hurt in that fight. Pac couldn't even dream of dropping Floyd. End of story.

Comment

You do understand that there is a difference between being hit with a punch and being hurt right? Clearly you don't. Shane Mosely, he actually buckled Floyd's legs. Floyd was hurt in that fight. Pac couldn't even dream of dropping Floyd. End of story.
                Lol did you see why He cowered and back the fuvk up and retreated to the ropes?

I think it's you who DKSAB.

You know when a fighter gets hurt?

It's when a fighter freezes and can't retaliate for a moment in time. Like these videos.

I think it's you who don't know when I fighter gets hurt.

When a fighter gets hurt. This is what happens. Legs wobble, fighter backs up from in field to the outfield in a matter of seconds. Gets so stunned he forgot he's inside a ring. Don't blink you might not catch it again.

Here one more take. Straight left. ****! Floyd retreats and cowers.

BACK THE FUVK UP FLOYD

I own one of the most epic threads in NSB.

75k viewers and counting. Truth hurts ain't it.

# Pac is the true winner.
                Last edited by Spoon23; 03-25-2016, 09:17 AM.

Comment

• Here's more bmoph.

The hurt business

Back the fuvk up Floyd. This is gonna hurt. Sweat spray for maximum effect hehe

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-25-2016, 06:21 AM.

Comment

• Here's more B morph.

Spaghetti legs anyone? Buckled anyone?

if this ain't hurt for you. You must be really blind lol

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-25-2016, 07:20 AM.

Comment

• Here's more B morph

Close your eyes Floyd. It's gonna hurt.

for added drama and to get my point across to B morph.

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-25-2016, 06:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X