No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Thanks buddy.. New slow motion video supplied by agents of shield... Proves PAC still lost..
    What are you going on about kid? That's old news. You guys need to move on. This is really sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
      What are you going on about kid? That's old news. You guys need to move on. This is really sad.
      Hey bud, you don't get it. I'm just memorializing the event for everyone can know what really went down.

Everyone has moved on including me, it's just a place were in the truth is out and it matters to the boxing community.

As you can see the number of viewers has gone to 72k. Boxing fans are concerned of what truly transpired. It is part of history now.

Those who don't want to find out the truth can go to other threads. It's merely a place that chronicles the whole questionable event.
      Last edited by Spoon23; 03-21-2016, 05:50 PM.

Comment

• There is no biased here. Only truth in the form on film. We have the luxury to slow, review and see what the human eye can't. What it shows is those shots were not accounted for. PERIOD. Pac never got those points. If he did the points will be different thus add up to the totality culminating a win by points. It didn't happen because there is a human error in accounting. THERE IS NO BIAS... IT IS WHAT IT IS...

Pacquiao beat Floyd at his own game. He outlanded him, he out hussled him. *
        Last edited by Spoon23; 03-21-2016, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Kid, you made my day!!! Thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Kid, you made my day!!! Thanks!!
            He was also referring to you bud, your need to move on. I for one am just here to chronicle and share this thread to the boxing community. But in your case you keep on coming back to comment over and over like a son is to his mother. that is just creepy.

You need to grow up kid.

Good to know that made your day! People need to mature and it's time Zaroku.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              He was also referring to you bud, your need to move on. I for one am just here to chronicle and share this thread to the boxing community. But in your case you keep on coming back to comment over and over like a son is to his mother. that is just creepy.

You need to grow up kid.

Good to know that made your day! People need to mature and it's time Zaroku.
              Hahahaha!! Let ADPO handle the thinking.. Stay out of his way... Because you are seen as just ******..

Take your head out of your azz and let ADPO handle the man stuff!!

Comment

Hey bud, you don't get it. I'm just the event for everyone can know what really went down.

Everyone has moved on including me, it's just a place were in the truth is out and it matters to the boxing community.

As you can see the number of viewers has gone to 72k. Boxing fans are concerned of what truly transpired. It is part of history now.

Those who don't want to find out the truth can go to other threads. It's merely a place that chronicles the whole questionable event.
                He is just adding his voice to the conversation!! memorializing? Wow, you flatter yourself!! Then we are all doing the same thing! U B STU----PID beyond belief. Let ADPO speak for you, as you have already erased all doubts of your rumored ******ity!!
                Last edited by Zaroku; 03-21-2016, 08:12 PM.

Comment

• Your so angry now a days Zaroku. Stay level headed and you will find peace.

You are so angry. Channel that to Froid who you believe cheated and not to me. I am merely a messenger of truth.

Here's a non slowmo video of the action. Enjoy!

Why Pacquiao Beat Mayweather (60 FPS Landed Punches Count | Remastered) #MayPac #WTFU

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-21-2016, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Your so angry now a days Zaroku. Stay level headed and you will find peace.

You are so angry. Channel that to Froid who you believe cheated and not to me. I am merely a messenger of truth.

Why Pacquiao Beat Mayweather (60 FPS Landed Punches Count | Remastered) #MayPac #WTFU

Let ADPO speak, you discredit everything you strive for with your over zealousness!!

Comment

Your so angry now a days Zaroku. Stay level headed and you will find peace.

Not in real time... Jumps all over the place to try to lead to a conclusion...
                      Naturally focusing on round 4 where you want it. To stop, where manny wins!!

Comment

Working...
                      X