No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Never said Floyd went down. It's you bringing that up if Floyd got hurt. What this thread shows is who truly one. I never mentioned Floyd went down of got ktfo.

I showed video evidence of what you were asking. That's why they were jpegs

Now, video proof of the rounds disputed with the whole 3 minute of every round is on page one with thorough punch score for both combatants. Not spliced. All the action is in there.

9-3 Pac.

# dispute it if you can

# 75k viewers none can dispute the truth in those videos.
    Even Roach believes his star pupil lost. HBO, a pro Pacquiao broadcasting team believe he convincingly lost. Almost everyone at ringside thought he lost. You're pro Pac. No matter what would've happened in the fight, you already had your mind set on Pacquiao winning. People will believe what they want to believe. I watched the fight with a backyard full of Floyd hating Mexicans and they had Floyd winning. No one thought Floyd lost that night.

Show me whatever video evidence you want and put whatever spin you want on it, cuz it doesn't matter. State your case, try to rewrite what happened that night. Slow motion with no sound. Bring your case up with the boxing commissions and show them what you found and try to get the results changed. Go ahead.

Comment

• Originally posted by b morph View Post
      Even Roach believes his star pupil lost. HBO, a pro Pacquiao broadcasting team believe he convincingly lost. Almost everyone at ringside thought he lost. You're pro Pac. No matter what would've happened in the fight, you already had your mind set on Pacquiao winning. People will believe what they want to believe. I watched the fight with a backyard full of Floyd hating Mexicans and they had Floyd winning. No one thought Floyd lost that night.

Show me whatever video evidence you want and put whatever spin you want on it, cuz it doesn't matter. State your case, try to rewrite what happened that night. Slow motion with no sound. Bring your case up with the boxing commissions and show them what you found and try to get the results changed. Go ahead.
      Floyd ruined his life! He nurtures this thread like his life depends on it!!
      It is funny!!

Comment

In other words, you can't dispute it lol

Checkmate.

Here's what Roach has to say recently, but keep in mind what Pac the one inside the ring that night says as Roach voices out what Pac said.

Roach:

http://www.boxingscene.com/roach-mor...eather--100590

Pacquiao does not agree with the official decision and still believes he won a close fight in the cards.

"Thing is, I had more people walking out of the arena telling me we got robbed." Explained Roach. "I think Manny was aggressive enough and dominant enough. After the fourth round he told me 'I can't use my shoulder anymore' so I told him to do the best he can and he did the best he can. It was a close fight. He felt he won the fight. I have to rewatch it to be honest with you to give you an opinion if we won or not. - jan 22, 2016
        Last edited by Spoon23; 03-25-2016, 11:47 PM.

Comment

• Even Floyd's uncle Roger knows what's up.

Blood is thicker than water.

Uncle Roger says:

Roger Mayweather says Floyd has got to beat Manny Again earn respect from boxing fans
          http://**********boxing.com/

If you can't link, just go to, on the ropes boxing.com, interview is all there.

Roger Mayweather: Floyd's legacy is going to be good but he needs to close that legacy with Pacquiao. He needs to go back and him and Pacquiao need to do it again. Thats what I think. To close the door in terms of victory, thats what he needs to do.

Jenna J: If Floyd does that, where does that put him amongst the greats?

Roger Mayweather: That would put him amongst the greatest fighters, but Floyd had a good, long legacy anyways. He will be amongst some of the greatest fighters but hes got to close the thing with Pacquiao before he ever does that, because thats one of the known guys that people respect and I think thats the guy that he's gonna have to beat or have to show something with.

Even Roger Mayweather knows Floyd didn't conclude anything that night.

The truth cuts like butter.

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-25-2016, 07:59 PM.

Comment

• Even Floyd's father his own blood knows what's up and that frightful night in his sons life he saw his son fight scared.

When all that money and belts are on the line. You have to ****ing FIGHT! It ain't about pot shotting wit punk ass jabs.

Even with this weak jabs still Pac got to him.

When floyd's own father and trainer saw his son fight scared. You know something is up.

Comment

Wtf is this??

Since Pac couldn't KO Floyd he shouldn't win?

Since Maidana, Corrales, Dlahoya, and Cotto put moe hurt on Floyd Pac should lose?

Did you even ask yourself, did Floyd hurt Pac more than Pac hurt him?

That's all that matters in the ring. Who hurt who more. Who connected more against each other?

The answer to that is Pac hurt Floyd more than food hurt him

Maidana, Corrales, Dlahoya, and Cotto, has nothing to do with the figh since they weren't in the ring with Floyd or Pac that night.

That said,

Pac did better to Hatton, Delahoya, Cotto than Floyd can ever do to them. Does that mean Pac won it because of that? Lol

NO!

Pac won it coz he connected the more cleaner and effective punches that night. Not to mention the more punches rough out the fight with effective aggression, ring generalship and good defense.

Case closed.
              - If Corrales, De La Hoya, and those other mentioned fighters did better than Pacquiao, and they still lost, then how the hell does Pacquaio beat Floyd when he couldn't do better than them??? Makes absolutely zero sense! Lol

- And in boxing it's not all about who puts more hurt on who. That's part of it, but not the entire equation. Even if Pacquiao did put more hurt on Floyd than Floyd put on Pacquiao, he didn't win. Mayweather got out of Pacquiaos traps. Mayweather had free movement most of the fight. Pacquiao was aggressive, but it was not effective. At the end of the fight, how did Pacquiao look? Looked like a defeated fighter. His body language showed it. The movement gave Pacquiao problems. Pac doesn't fight movers, like Mayweather, very well.

Comment

- If Corrales, De La Hoya, and those other mentioned fighters did better than Pacquiao, and they still lost, then how the hell does Pacquaio beat Floyd when he couldn't do better than them??? Makes absolutely zero sense! Lol

- And in boxing it's not all about who puts more hurt on who. That's part of it, but not the entire equation. Even if Pacquiao did put more hurt on Floyd than Floyd put on Pacquiao, he didn't win. Mayweather got out of Pacquiaos traps. Mayweather had free movement most of the fight. Pacquiao was aggressive, but it was not effective. At the end of the fight, how did Pacquiao look? Looked like a defeated fighter. His body language showed it. The movement gave Pacquiao problems. Pac doesn't fight movers, like Mayweather, very well.
                Pac did better with Hatton, Mosley, Delahoya, Cotto than Floyd can ever do to them. Does that mean Pac won it because of that? Lol

NO!

It doesn't matter. That was your dumbass point that you made no fuvkin' sense lol

Here it is again, (your ****** point)

Since Maidana, Corrales, Dlahoya, and Cotto put more hurt on Floyd than Pac ever did to floyd. Pac should lose?

Did you even ask yourself, did Floyd hurt Pac more than Pac hurt him?

That said,

What matters in the ring is Who hurt who more. Who connected more against each other.

What is amateur boxing?

Amateur boxing is outscoring your opponent per round.

What is pro boxing?

Pro boxing is scoring based not only in out pointing but the gravity of the punches thrown is also counted based on ring generalship, effective aggression and defense

That said, Pac not only did he outscored Floyd with more punches he also dished out the more significant blows that night.

Lastly,

What is boxing in a nut shell?

Boxing is using your hands to punch your opponent. - essence of boxing

As football is the essence of kicking the ball.

And if you want a thorough explanation of boxing. I just did in my previous post.

# the truth
                Last edited by Spoon23; 03-25-2016, 09:46 PM.

Comment

• B Morph,

Punching is the name of the game in boxing. I have shown proof Pac connected the more clean and effective punching that night, not to mention the more punches per rounds in this fight. (Go to page 1 all there)

That said. To have effective aggression, you have to hit your opponent with clean effective punching, more so than your opponent per round. - Pac did

Ring generalship- ring generalship is he who controls the center of the ring and controls his opponent to place him were he wants him to be and while doing that landing the more effective blows than his opponent. - Pac again did that. He commanded the center of the ring pushed Floyd back whenever he wants to over and over to the ropes for 12 rounds while doing so also landed the cleaner more effective punches.

Defense- defense is to not get hit, so who did get hit more throughout the fight? As I have proven in this thread Floyd got hit more per round. Shows who's defense had more holes.

Even if you have aggression if you can't hit your opponent effectively your aggression is not an effective aggression.

Even if your ring generalship, but you can't land effectively on your opponent then your ring generalship ain't that great.

Defense, if you get hit more than your opponent. Then your defense is weaker than your opponent.

You cannot have good ring generalship, good defense, effective aggression if you hit less than your opponent.

Pac did that with flying colors. He Landed the significant punches, landed the cleaner more effective punches and above all landed the more punches.

I've shown proof landed the more significant punches per rounds that were disputed. showed proof who was the ring general, effective aggressor, and who had the better defense that night is the one who got hit less by his opponent. All Pacquiao.

# videos don't lie

9-4 Pac was the true winner that night.

Lastly,

You said nothing I say will sway you. So wtf are you still doing in here arguing lol I'm not trying to sway any Floyd nutthuggers. I'm just a messenger of truth bringing out what's there to see. These videos are for rational boxing fans who has an open mind of the truth that happened on that strange night in boxing. 75k boxing fans have seen this thread. Shows how boxing fans want the truth.

# if you are so passionate about this topic, dispute the thread videos since you are obviously still hurt by the truth OR better yet GTFO of the kitchen if you can't take the heat. Simple.

# 75k viewers and not one soul can dispute the truth in these videos.

Cheers!

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-25-2016, 11:45 PM.

Comment

B Morph,

Punching is the name of the game in boxing. I have shown proof Pac connected the more clean and effective punching that night, not to mention the more punches per rounds in this fight. (Go to page 1 all there)

That said. To have effective aggression, you have to hit your opponent with clean effective punching, more so than your opponent per round. - Pac did

Ring generalship- ring generalship is he who controls the center of the ring and controls his opponent to place him were he wants him to be and while doing that landing the more effective blows than his opponent. - Pac again did that. He commanded the center of the ring pushed Floyd back whenever he wants to over and over to the ropes for 12 rounds while doing so also landed the cleaner more effective punches.

Defense- defense is to not get hit, so who did get hit more throughout the fight? As I have proven in this thread Floyd got hit more per round. Shows who's defense had more holes.

Even if you have aggression if you can't hit your opponent effectively your aggression is not an effective aggression.

Even if your ring generalship, but you can't land effectively on your opponent then your ring generalship ain't that great.

Defense, if you get hit more than your opponent. Then your defense is weaker than your opponent.

You cannot have good ring generalship, good defense, effective aggression if you hit less than your opponent.

Pac did that with flying colors. He Landed the significant punches, landed the cleaner more effective punches and above all landed the more punches.

I've shown proof landed the more significant punches per rounds that were disputed. showed proof who was the ring general, effective aggressor, and who had the better defense that night is the one who got hit less by his opponent. All Pacquiao.

# videos don't lie

9-4 Pac was the true winner that night.

Lastly,

You said nothing I say will sway you. So wtf are you still doing in here arguing lol I'm not trying to sway any Floyd nutthuggers. I'm just a messenger of truth bringing out what's there to see. These videos are for rational boxing fans who has an open mind of the truth that happened on that strange night in boxing. 75k boxing fans have seen this thread. Shows how boxing fans want the truth.

# if you are so passionate about this topic, dispute the thread videos since you are obviously hurt since you are still in here OR better yet GTFO of the kitchen if you can't take the heat. Simple.

# 75k viewers and not one soul can dispute the truth in these videos.

Cheers!

You haven't shown anything. You are heavily biased in favor of Pac so from the beginning you're looking through it with tainted eyes. Anyone can argue one side or another til they are blue in the face, doesn't necessarily make it, "true". Even if they bring in video evidence. Cuz you know what, you bring in evidence that favors Pac and ignores everything that favors Floyd. That's called being biased. People see what they want to see. You see a video of good punches being landed on Floyd and say he's hurt. I see the same thing and say that he got caught with a good shot, but there is nothing to suggest that he was hurt at any point in the fight.

And you like to act smug and high and mighty with your #truth and #videosdontlie, but the fact is that it's not.

Truth is in the eye of the beholder.

I have an open mind and have watched the fight twice and both times, I couldn't see Pacquiao as the winner. This is what I honestly saw.

Get a poll together and see what the public consensus is of who won the fight, or bring in another view point. But what you show me isn't good enough, because we look at the same thing and interpret it different.

Comment

You haven't shown anything. You are heavily biased in favor of Pac so from the beginning you're looking through it with tainted eyes. Anyone can argue one side or another til they are blue in the face, doesn't necessarily make it, "true". Even if they bring in video evidence. Cuz you know what, you bring in evidence that favors Pac and ignores everything that favors Floyd. That's called being biased. People see what they want to see. You see a video of good punches being landed on Floyd and say he's hurt. I see the same thing and say that he got caught with a good shot, but there is nothing to suggest that he was hurt at any point in the fight.

And you like to act smug and high and mighty with your #truth and #videosdontlie, but the fact is that it's not.

Truth is in the eye of the beholder.

I have an open mind and have watched the fight twice and both times, I couldn't see Pacquiao as the winner. This is what I honestly saw.

Get a poll together and see what the public consensus is of who won the fight, or bring in another view point. But what you show me isn't good enough, because we look at the same thing and interpret it different.
                      I'll keep it short, since you keep on coming back showing how butt hurt and affected you are of this thread.

I REPEAT WHAT YOU SAID:

As you have said, 'no amount of proof I give you will change your closed mind.'

So I won't waste my precious time on your butt hurt soul.

if you do change your mind though. All it takes is to dispute the 5 thread videos that proves Pac truly won it.

# but you won't coz you can't. Don't say it's biased if your gonna dispute it without time stamps.

# I'm just here, as a lot of your kind have tried and failed to dispute it. Time stamp it if you dare

If you can't gtfo! Your useless whining doesn't hold water, since you can't even dispute intelligently.

If I have tainted eyes as you say I do, then I guess it will be easier for you to dispute those videos. Time stamp it bud and counter it if you dare.

Topic is on the front page bud. Oh, and I didn't make those videos I just agree with his work

75k viewed and still counting. Epic thread.

Back the fuvk up!

Must we forget I have already proven to you Floyd got hurt.

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-26-2016, 01:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X