Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CtrlAltDefeat View Post
    blinded patriots , or perhaps just refusing to see the truth
    I think both. They are blind sheeps who also have selective logic of what is real and what isn't, if it doesn't favor their fraud hero, then they'll refuse to acknowledge the truth.

Blind and loyal. Lethal combination hehe

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      I think both. They are blind sheeps who also have selective logic of what is real and what isn't, if it doesn't favor their fraud hero, then they'll refuse to acknowledge the truth.

Blind and loyal. Lethal combination hehe

whats your thoughts on princess andrea ward , the new american hope?

Comment

whats your thoughts on princess andrea ward , the new american hope?
        I'm going off topic here, but it's my thread so i can talk for a brief, my thoughts on Andrea ward is his a good boxer, his punching power does not necessarily knock out opponents, it has more of a stun effect leaving you out on your feet.... Precision, timing, speed are all attributes of his arsenal. He's still getting better.
        Last edited by Spoon23; 02-15-2016, 09:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          I'm going off topic here, but it's my thread so i can talk for a brief, my thoughts on Andrea ward is his a good boxer, his punching power does not necessarily knock out opponents, it has more of a stun effect leaving you out on your feet.... Precision, timing, speed are all attributes of his arsenal. He's still getting better.
          so no comment on him never fighting outside US, relying on his dirty tactics , ducking below waistline , excessive holding, headbutts,elbows, low blows , leaping headbutts ... not to mention possible use of PED's for the big fights ? refusing VADA testing up until recently with his fight against barrera (but only 6 weeks before the fight , does not exclude possible use of PED's before that but finished cycling the drugs out by then) ducking opponents , and challenges outside USA (rematches)

Comment

so no comment on him never fighting outside US, relying on his dirty tactics , ducking below waistline , excessive holding, headbutts,elbows, low blows , leaping headbutts ... not to mention possible use of PED's for the big fights ? refusing VADA testing up until recently with his fight against barrera (but only 6 weeks before the fight , does not exclude possible use of PED's before that but finished cycling the drugs out by then) ducking opponents , and challenges outside USA (rematches)

Not really following him too much. I am not impressed by him. As I said his good, but not great. His selective and ducking nature in choosing amd avoiding opponents is disappointing. Yes. But to begin with I don't see him being great. More like an okay fighter.

All that you said about him is what is happening in boxing now, boxer's are following the Floyd blue print. Choosing the path of less resistance. That's the sad part. Floyd's diva ways have rubbed off to Andre Ward as well.

Comment

• Floyd ruined Spoon's "life".

I don't want to laugh because that's sad, but you put it on yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                Floyd ruined Spoon's "life".

I don't want to laugh because that's sad, but you put it on yourself.
                it's fucking sad, he's been posting in this thread daily for the past 5 months. Dude has a mental issue and no social life.

Comment

• Another great in depth post by sterilizer:

Originally posted by sterilizer View Post
                  Well I guess there's lots of "weird" people who saw the same as you, specially when watching the fight in slow motion and then verifying, when in doubt, to HEAR whether the punch landed or not.

Mayweather Jr. is a master of theatrics and deception. He has perfectly rehearsed stances and poses to make missed punches look like landed ones. But the strange thing is, there's NO PUNCHING SOUND AT ALL when he misses his punches. And many other punches from him which were credited as "landed" by both sold-out parties --judges and Compubox-- landed on Manny's gloves.

On the other hand, unfortunately Manny is exactly the opposite, he has the greatest awkwardness for throwing and landing punches, which makes his LANDED punches look like missed ones, because they are thrown so awkwardly, not to mention so incredibly fast. But the sound doesn't lie, the snapped-back Floyd's face doesn't lie either. All those punches that actually landed clean and made a clear punching sound, that were not credited by the sold-out parties mentioned above, should have made a big difference in the final scoring. So in the end, one fighter (Floyd) ends up with twice as many of the punches he really landed, and Manny ends up with half of his.

Again, neither punching-produced sounds nor slow-motion depicting reality do lie. And of course the excessive cowardly clinching and holding Manny's arms at will and never getting penalized for it, apparently didn't happen either. But hey, only weirdos can see that. Only weirdos use slow motion when in doubt when I guess most people will trust blindly whatever the picked-out by Floyd judges and punch stats providers will say.
                  # the true winner Pac

Comment

• Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                    Floyd
                    Oh it's the racist dude OMawe Tribe. I believe it's Racism ruined your life that you have to use the ignore button hahaha

You even have haters now hahaha

Have you visited the thread devoted especially for you. Lots of non racist dudes hating on you there

As I've been saying, you fl0mos shouldn't worry about me. I'm happily married with a healthy social life and a business that I manage while im enjoying exposing a fraud.

It's become a hobby of mine

# Pac won
                    Last edited by Spoon23; 02-15-2016, 08:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by saine414 View Post
                      The video speaks for itself :/
                      Yes it does. The Truth will always come out.

Comment

Working...
                      X