No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    lol way to argue in a thread that exposes Floyd as a fake winner. lame comback as always hahahaha!

Oh, JMM threads are in the other thread. not really sure why you bring it up in a Floyd thread when we all know JMM won the 4th fight with Pacquiao with a Hail Mary shot that he has been hitting Pac for 4 fights, but this time with memo Heredia in his corner it did wonders. Bravo! JMM won that all right, I saw Pac did lose that fight, but he went down on his shield. Respect! true aztec warrior in my book nothing to laugh about in terms of what he brings in for the boxing fans. While in Floyd's case.. Hmm.. I rather send you a souvenir about it on your way out.. This is all he is worth in this point in time. FLoyd wished he could, but how can he when he chose to live in Queer St.

Share it to your friends hahahahaha!

Oh lastly, how much pimping did you have to achieve to get to the top echelon of Gigolo supremacy? how much did it take you to reach the top of the food chain and get noticed by Floyd for you talent as the best ONE MAN THANK YOU MAM!!! KIND OF BAMBAM HAHAHAHA!

#SALUTE TO THRUSTMASTER BAMBAM! BEING NOTICED BY FROID ROID IS AN ACCOMPLISHMENT IN ITSELF. KEEP ON THRUSTING BROTHA. YOU ARE NEXT IN LINE TO JOHN TAVOLTA'S CROWN HAHAHAHA!

ROFL pac lost to money and JMM

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
      ROFL pac lost to money and JMM
      Aside from the very shallow reply that I off course expected you to say as I known you for your empty unsubstantial baseless rhetoric's .. I can excuse you on that, but You've been very selective in answering questions BAMBAM. Too much being rear ended does that to your kind I guess hahaha!

Here's a reminder of the last question I wanted you to answer. Please learn to stop avoiding questions. That's Floyd's territory unless you like that side of him too hahaha

reminder:

I want your thoughts on this below. Don't forget to reply cheers!

"Oh lastly, how much pimping did you have to achieve to get to the top echelon of Gigolo supremacy? how much did it take you to reach the top of the food chain and get noticed by Floyd for you talent as the best ONE MAN THANK YOU MAM!!! KIND OF BAMBAM HAHAHAHA! "

#SALUTE TO THRUSTMASTER BAMBAM! BEING NOTICED BY FROID ROID IS AN ACCOMPLISHMENT IN ITSELF. KEEP ON THRUSTING BROTHA. YOU ARE NEXT IN LINE TO JOHN TAVOLTA'S CROWN HAHAHAHA!

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-10-2017, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Okay to reply to your long essay, that you still didn't really understand or chose not to, any of those words I said in my previous posts.

Boxing as you said is subjective. Meaning 3 judges who have thick spectacles and in the twilight of there life can decide the fate of a boxer in the ring. The difference with election for Presidency of the United States we are all given a chance to vote. In boxing, only 3 judges can decide the fate of a winner, based on as you said subjective opinion. Yes, Floyd won by the opinion of 3 Judges from Nevada and awarded the win to the Vegas boxer. Isn't that a treat. Yes, Dave Morretti Floyd's go to Judge for 19-20 plus fights gave Floyd an eye brow raising 10 rounds. These are all subjective. As do millions of Boxing fans around the world (especially casuals) who saw this fight as the all-time lamest ripp off of a huggathon marathon super fight in boxing History. Can be considered the greatest sports Heist in all sports. Nothing to be proud of really. That to me shows a great deal of sadness. Since, the fight that will bring boxing front and center again and catapult it to new heights supposedly, did more harm than good. As after the fight, boxing took a big blow and lost a few steps along the way.

It can also be subjective by millions of boxing fans around the world that are divided by the truth that they saw the effective aggressor throughout the 12 rounds should have won this fight. Hence, this fight was a fight that had all the question marks, including the IV gate scandal. Meaning, this fight is a fight people rather not see again for the horrific disappointment that it brought. Most don't want to see this lame boxing again. No one wants to see a degavu of a marathon, huggathon event again.. no one. They know floyd will never engage when Pac is in front of him, hence, there is no point for a sequel. One is enough. not to mention, a one armed Pac connected the cleaner more effectivepunches than a healthy iv induced floyd. Says it all really. A prime Pac would have blitz him for sure.

NOW, WHAT IS NOT SUBJECTIVE TO INTERPRETATION IS MY THOUGHTS IN THE FIGHT. THAT YOU SEEM TO ALTER MY WORDS. THAT SAID, THIS IS MY THOUGHTS, IF YOU READ IT PROPERLY, I CAN ONLY GIVE FLOYD THE, W, IF AND ONLY IF, THE BIASED HOMETOWN COOKING WAS IN FULL EFFECT THAT NIGHT WHICH IT DID. FLOYD GOT ALL THE BRAKES FROM THE DRUG TESTING AGENCY WHICH HE PAID 150K FOR BTW, FLOYD GOT THE BRAKES FROM NSAC, FLOYD GOT HIS VEGAS JUDGES WITH GLARINGLY BIASED SCORE CARDS (HONORABLE MENTION DAVID MORETTI), BIASED COMPUBOX THAT PADDED HIS PUNCH CONNECTS ENTIRELY AS THE THREAD VIDEOS EXPOSED, BIASED COMMENTATORS. ADD ALL THIS, AND FLOYD IN MY HUMBLE OPINION HAS A CASE OF WINNING IT IN A SQUEAKER LOL. FAIRLY? NOT BY A LONG SHOT THOUGH LOL AS I'VE SAID, THE BEST I CAN GIVE FLOYD IS A DRAW IF FAIR GAME WAS IN EFFECT, BUT THE BEST I CAN GIVE TO PAC IS A 9-3, AND THAT IS BACKED WITH EVIDENCES BROUGHT FORTH BY THIS EPIC THREAD.

You pick my thoughts, but you don't really get the whole point of it all, your false narratives and your selective quotes you got from posts only shows you still choose not to see the whole picture of this stink fest of a fight.

food for thought,

-Floyd's last fight was cringe worthy

- Floyd's last 2 fights are stinkfests

- A true athlete of the game goes for legacy first and money as second

- he may have won on the record books, but the stench of foul play and pathetic boxing will forever linger, and that's the bottom line, legacy brotha' , Floyd threw that away by not really stepping up to the plate, but instead used his testosterone induced muscles to play huggathon in the biggest stage in boxing and the biggest stage of HIS LIFE. The truth is he lost all credibility. The funny thing is the rematch is still the biggest fight out there, to redeem himself from all that queerness, but he rather retire.Says a lot about his MOJOS. EYES WIDE OPEN. WELCOME TO QUEER ST. If there is someone who needs a rematch it's Floyd. he threw a stink bomb around the world. Embarrassing is an understatement. Your boy loves excuses. As Putin says it best, 'Put up or shut up!'

# LEGACY

# RUN FLOYD RUN!! HAHAHAHA

Lol. Yeah that's rich. Point out that I wrote a "long essay." Spoon, nearly everything you post is a goddamn long essay! And I'm probably one of the few nice enough to actually take the time to read them.

And the 2nd bolded point is really all I needed to read. The mere fact that you can see one fight and have such a wide range of plausible scores, proves that the fight is much closer than you would like to admit. And that's not just from your score. I've read many, many, many different scores on this fight. An indication of a lot of close, swing rounds.

Oh. And I never claimed him to be, "my boy."

Later!

Last edited by b Murphington; 01-09-2017, 02:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by b morph View Post
          Lol. Yeah that's rich. Point out that I wrote a "long essay." Spoon, nearly everything you post is a goddamn long essay! And I'm probably one of the few nice enough to actually take the time to read them.

And the 2nd bolded point is really all I needed to read. The mere fact that you can see one fight and have such a wide range of plausible scores, proves that the fight is much closer than you would like to admit. And that's not just from your score. I've read many, many, many different scores on this fight. An indication of a lot of close, swing rounds.

Oh. And I never claimed him to be, "my boy."

Later!

Before you go..

Pointing out your long essay is me acknowledging your work. No pun intended.

now to the nitty gritty.

As you wrote: "And the 2nd bolded point is really all I needed to read. The mere fact that you can see one fight and have such a wide range of plausible scores."

My bolded points:" THE BEST I CAN GIVE FLOYD IS A DRAW IF FAIR GAME WAS IN EFFECT"

Yes, I could have given FLoyd a draw if Fair game was in play if I was generous enough, but never a win with that lame huggathon/marathon event he displayed. I can even push it even further that, that kind of performance should not even deserve a single centavo for a fight purse, more so 200 million dollars! SMDH - Biggest heist in sports history. (note: keyword IF)

To you saying there are many many score cards. Yes, score cards that says each have reason for winning it in millions around the world. The world is divided who won it like how divided we are with TRUMP and HILLARY (WITH ALL THE FAKE POLLS MAINSTREAM MEDIA DID FOR HILLARY TRUMP STILL POWERED THROUGH AND YET DEMOCRATS STILL TRYING TO UNLEGITIMATIZE TRUMPS WIN BEFORE HE IS SWORN INTO OFFICE), hence, unfinished business written around it. BOXING FANS are divided, evidence in this epic thread. Sadly, their shelf life has expired. They are past there best. Yet, the rematch is still the biggest money fight out there. As I pointed out in my previous post, and yet he chose not to redeem himself, since Floyd knows his far gone from his prime, not to mention without his IVS ehem ehem PEDS he won't stand a chance with Pac. You can call it smart I guess lol

Floyd ruined his legacy, but he rather choose to retire with a whimper. That's why he will never be remembered like the greats of the game. He went out with a fart. While Pac, as old as he is, is still putting up a show, not the best show, but still sticking it in why he is a legend of the game even in the twilight of his career he still can duke it out with the young hungry lions. Can't say the same for cherry pickin' Floyd though.

Cheers!

PS: If I've mistaken you as a Floyd fan, since you have defended him over and over in the course of our debates. Which I thought is the essence of a fan? You either a closet Floyd fan or I don't know what you call yourself. You are like BAMBAM Gigolo, he talks about Floyd and defends him at all cost but he rather not say he is a Floyd fan lol Like how Republicans in droves have voted for trump, but rather be called silent voters so not to get bullied by the Democrats, pussay much lmao

If it will make you feel happy, I am a big fan of FLoyd. And as a fan, I am very much critical of him. He chose the path of least resistance, he is only to blame for his queerness and how he chose to end his career. No one to blame but himself. What a waste of legacy
          Last edited by Spoon23; 01-10-2017, 10:53 PM.

Comment

Before you go..

Pointing out your long essay is me acknowledging your work. No pun intended.

now to the nitty gritty.

As you wrote: "And the 2nd bolded point is really all I needed to read. The mere fact that you can see one fight and have such a wide range of plausible scores."

My bolded points:" THE BEST I CAN GIVE FLOYD IS A DRAW IF FAIR GAME WAS IN EFFECT"

Yes, I could have given FLoyd a draw if Fair game was in play if I was generous enough, but never a win with that lame huggathon/marathon event he displayed. I can even push it even further that, that kind of performance should not even deserve a single centavo for a fight purse, more so 200 million dollars! SMDH - Biggest heist in sports history. (note: keyword IF)

To you saying there are many many score cards. Yes, score cards that says each have reason for winning it in millions around the world. The world is divided who won it like how divided we are with TRUMP and HILLARY (WITH ALL THE FAKE POLLS MAINSTREAM MEDIA DID FOR HILLARY TRUMP STILL POWERED THROUGH AND YET DEMOCRATS STILL TRYING TO UNLEGITIMATIZE TRUMPS WIN BEFORE HE IS SWORN INTO OFFICE), hence, unfinished business written around it. BOXING FANS are divided, evidence in this epic thread. Sadly, their shelf life has expired. They are past there best. Yet, the rematch is still the biggest money fight out there. As I pointed out in my previous post and yet he chose not to redeem himself, since Floyd knows his far gone from his prime not to mention without his IVS ehem ehem PEDS he won't stand a chance with Pac. You can call it smart I guess lol

Floyd ruined his legacy, but he rather chose to retire with a whimper. That's why he will never be remembered like the greats of the game. He went out with a fart. While Pac, as old as he is, is still putting up a show, not the best show, but still sticking it in why he is a legend of the game even in the twilight of his career he still can duke it out with the young hungry lions. Can't say the same for cherry pickin' Floyd though.

Cheers!

PS: If I've mistaken you as a Floyd fan, since you have defended him over and over in the course of our debates. Which I though is the essence of a fan? You either a closet Floyd fan or I don't know what you call yourself. You are like BAMBAM Gigolo, he talks about Floyd and defends him at all cost but he rather not say he is a Floyd fan lol Like how Republicans in droves have voted for trump, but rather be called silent voters so not to get bullied by the Democrats, pussay much lmao

If it will make you feel happy, I am a big fan of FLoyd. And as a fan, I am very much critical of him. He chose the path of least resistance, he is only to blame for his queerness and how he chose to end his career. No one to blame but himself. What a waste of legacy
            Hey man it's all good. Like you said, it was a strange night of boxing for sure! I can't think of a fight/event that played out quite like it before.

I mean, I am a fan of Floyd, but I'm not going to go out and buy TBE gear or say he's my favorite. I don't even know if I would want him to come back. I think it's better for him to promote or commentate. Something where he's in the background. He wouldn't risk his precious record.

More than anything, I like playing devils advocate, come on to your thread and see what I could whip up and stand firm on my stance.

Cheers bud!

For what it's worth, you're alright in my book.

Comment

• Originally posted by b morph View Post
              Hey man it's all good. Like you said, it was a strange night of boxing for sure! I can't think of a fight/event that played out quite like it before.

I mean, I am a fan of Floyd, but I'm not going to go out and buy TBE gear or say he's my favorite. I don't even know if I would want him to come back. I think it's better for him to promote or commentate. Something where he's in the background. He wouldn't risk his precious record.

More than anything, I like playing devils advocate, come on to your thread and see what I could whip up and stand firm on my stance.

Cheers bud!

For what it's worth, you're alright in my book.

It's so refreshing that we get to find some common ground this time around. At the end of the day as boxing fans we all want the same thing, to keep boxing relevant. We do have strong opinions in boxing, we may have differences, but what makes boxing great is the fans who keep it going. You're included there bud.

You're okay in my book as well.

Cheers!!

Comment

It's so refreshing that we get to find some common ground this time around. At the end of the day as boxing fans we all want the same thing, to keep boxing relevant. We do have strong opinions in boxing, we may have differences, but what makes boxing great is the fans who keep it going. You're included there bud.

You're okay in my book as well.

Cheers!!
                shut the hell up, your nothing but a worthless pac-tard who cant accept JMM knocked him the hell out and mayweather schooled him easy.

Comment

shut the hell up, your nothing but a worthless pac-tard who cant accept JMM knocked him the hell out and mayweather schooled him easy.
                  shut the hell up lolololol

You're like a scorned girlfriend blabbing out unsubstantial rhetoric's with nothing to show for in a boxing forum when what matters in a forum are logic and common sense which sadly, you don't have both lmao Listen up, as I have said before to you for the millionth time. This is not about Marquez, It's about Mayweather and Pac's fight. I have no issue over Marquez Knocking out Pac. Marquez can keep it close to his heart with Memo by his side off course lol So stop with that BS I did accept Marquez win buddy. You're a deluded fanboy making up stories to get sympathy votes over your whining biatch fitting. Your intimate realization that your Boy friend Floyd is and will always will be a vagina has really taken a big scar on you feminine psyche lmao Pathetic much?? hahaha!

But what really got me thinking about you is that for what it's worth. You are the best example of what a wife material should always be, if you were ever was one, since you have truly embraced Floyd's ways and follows his doctrine to a T, his best arsenal of hugging it out in a fight would be beneficial in every serious relationship.. Oh, I wish that my wife has that quality trait that you have very much embraced so that every time we fight all she will do to me to win an argument will be to hug me. That would be make my married life even better hahahahaha!

# BAMBAM GIGOLO, you make every hardcore Floyd fan proud. Keep it up! And keep on choosing the back entry it suits your style! ORALE!!! ONE BAM THANK YOU MAM!! WOOOHOOOO!!

reminder: (SINCE YOU'VE BEEN AVOIDING THIS QUESTION AND SMELLING LIKE THE **** THAT YOU'VE BECOME, SO STOP AVOIDING AND FACE YOUR FEARS SISTER)

I want your thoughts on this below.

"Oh lastly, how much pimping did you have to achieve to get to the top echelon of Gigolo supremacy? how much did it take you to reach the top of the food chain and get noticed by Floyd for you talent as the best ONE MAN THANK YOU MAM!!! KIND OF BAMBAM HAHAHAHA! "

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-11-2017, 08:48 AM.

Comment

shut the hell up lolololol

You're like a scorned girlfriend blabbing out unsubstantial rhetoric's with nothing to show for in a boxing forum when what matters in a forum are logic and common sense which sadly, you don't have both lmao Listen up, as I have said before to you for the millionth time. This is not about Marquez, It's about Mayweather and Pac's fight. I have no issue over Marquez Knocking out Pac. Marquez can keep it close to his heart with Memo by his side off course lol So stop with that BS I did accept Marquez win buddy. You're a deluded fanboy making up stories to get sympathy votes over your whining biatch fitting. Your intimate realization that your Boy friend Floyd is and will always will be a vagina has really taken a big scar on you feminine psyche lmao Pathetic much?? hahaha!

But what really got me thinking about you is that for what it's worth. You are the best example of what a wife material should always be, if you were ever was one, since you have truly embraced Floyd's ways and follows his doctrine to a T, his best arsenal of hugging it out in a fight would be beneficial in every serious relationship.. Oh, I wish that my wife has that quality trait that you have very much embraced so that every time we fight all she will do to me to win an argument will be to hug me. That would be make my married life even better hahahahaha!

# BAMBAM GIGOLO, you make every hardcore Floyd fan proud. Keep it up! And keep on choosing the back entry it suits your style! ORALE!!! ONE BAM THANK YOU MAM!! WOOOHOOOO!!

reminder: (SINCE YOU'VE BEEN AVOIDING THIS QUESTION AND SMELLING LIKE THE **** THAT YOU'VE BECOME, SO STOP AVOIDING AND FACE YOUR FEARS SISTER)

rofl i dont even read what you say, i just go straight to the quote button. any idiot who claims mayweather lost to pac and was robbed against JMM doesnt need o be listened to.

Comment

rofl i dont even read what you say, i just go straight to the quote button. any idiot who claims mayweather lost to pac and was robbed against JMM doesnt need o be listened to.
                      This thread must really sting you so deep to your core to keep you coming back for more hahahaha!

Here's a book you may need to get back up to speed and learn to debate with the big boys. No need to thank me. I bought this book just for you, coz I care. Can't see someone look so dumb for far too long in a forum lacking on points to make day in day out, and to save you for coming up with lame comebacks that you didn't read is the motherload of pussification lmao.. It truly exposes your vulnerable state buddy. try not to show how weak minded you are. It's time to learn. Either you are an illiterate who can't read properly or you are lacking on much needed common sense to debate in a forum or both.. I guess I need to add another book to save your pathetic existence. Hope you learn to bring out your points. Coz you suck big time! hahahahaha

and the bonus pack essential to your learning progression since you lack the skills for reading.

Since you lack the skills to read.. I'll let this slide for awhile, but I'll leave this question when the time comes your educated enough to find your balls again hahahaha!

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-11-2017, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X