• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    ??

You must be that dumb.

You're excused

P.s. read the book I gave you. It will help you. Promise.
    Dont you realize your buddy described your videos as very biased lol you really are slow on the uptake , here you go we must keep the thread up too date so anybody coming in to see the train wreck can see whats up .

i said i can relate to your issues with the slow mo videos...

that means i could make the connection of your issues or concern about the video more so on the commentator being so biased etc etc....the very reason i asked you to review the videos on mute mode....

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
      singing the same song, again....

i think you did not read my post #3088 or you did not understand it...

but knowing you now, it is not surprising...
      Its not my song , its your song and it aint going away as it has a realness about it lol .

that means i could make the connection of your issues or concern about the video more so on the commentator being so biased etc etc....the very reason i asked you to review the videos on mute mode....

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        How do you feel about one of your main cheerleaders, Tangalog, ****ting all over your precious videos?

Guess it's hard for you to find good help nowadays, huh?
        post #3088 will show who is ****ting the videos...and the thread!

the racism issue expert! ha ha ha ha!

Comment

• TravestyNY,

A friendly advice to you. So you can understand why posters don't respect you. It's for your self healing my friend. Seeing what you don't see.

Maxi addresses this to you recently.

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
          Okeeey. So your point is that Pacquiao had surgery because he was bored.
          Good bye man, I understand why you and the other assh0le have red bars of reputation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            Its not my song , its your song and it aint going away as it has a realness about it lol .

well, i am no longer in awe of your tenacity to make a mountain out of a perceived molehill knowing you now and your level of comprehension...

carry on, lad....

don't forget your sandwiches and iv...ooooops sorry, water bottle...

Comment

• Comprehension disorder thy name is reloaded and transvestite Oooops TravestyNY hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                post #3088 will show who is ****ting the videos...and the thread!

the racism issue expert! ha ha ha ha!
                I took it easy on you, until the tone of your messages changed. Now you've been reduced to a bumbling clown just like your cronies. You asked for it, so I don't feel bad.

Time for you to tuck your tail and run away.

Oh, and tell Spoon how you really feel about those videos. I'm sure he will find it in his heart to forgive you. He needs all the help he can get

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post

now flowos song is my song?....

carry on, lad....

here's another lesson for you....

a page does not make a book....

too difficult for you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    Comprehension disorder thy name is reloaded and transvestite Oooops TravestyNY hahaha
                    now you're also picking up!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      I took it easy on you, until the tone of your messages changed. Now you've been reduced to a bumbling clown just like your cronies. You asked for it, so I don't feel bad.

Time for you to tuck your tail and run away.

Oh, and tell Spoon how you really feel about those videos. I'm sure he will find it in his heart to forgive you. He needs all the help he can get
                      "I took it easy on you...."

....because i could not really dispute the issues raised and you, tangalog2200 would not join me in my racism issue crusade against the video commentator.....

...and you are a very hard and demanding teacher....

reads better, yes?

Comment

Working...
                      X