Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone remember when the pac-tards called marquez a whiner HAHAHAHAH, look at the pac-tards now. still whining.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      What about Pacquaio, whose own trainer said that HE was the reason that the fight was not made when negotiations first took place????

What about Pacquaio's camp? Roach admit that he had spies in Mayweather's camp. Or did you conveniently ignore that?

Roach added that his spies in the Mayweather camp told him the fighter skipped three days of training last week.

“I am not [lying],” Roach said. “I know from people who were there. Word gets out and Vegas is a small place.”
      https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...y-not-show-up/

The thing is, I got a report from one of my friends in Mexico – that one of his Mexican boys beat the (expletive) out of him two days in a row.

Read more: http://sports.inquirer.net/176789/ro...#ixzz48Lg15wyz
      Follow us: @inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook

Last I checked, he followed WADA code.

How could he know Manny was hurt when Manny Pacquaio was quoted as saying he was NOT hurt before the fight?

Pacquiao said, “No, I don’t have pain or injury before the fight. I just want to make sure that whatever happened, I’m still there. I’m not saying I’m not 100 percent condition.”
      http://www.newsday.com/sports/boxing...ght-1.11350596

He showed no sign of said injury. He didn't go to rehab. He was photographed and video recorded doing things that he should not have been able to do from one month post surgery, a sparring partner mentioned that he noticed no injury. Doesn't seem suspicious to you at all?

In order to follow WADA code, a physician had to sign off that the IV was appropriate. You believe Manny's doctor, but are unwilling to believe Mayweather had a physician who vouched for him.

Mayweather mentioned what people like you would say after he beat Pacquaio. He hit the nail on the head, I suppose.

Congratulations. Manny pulled a fast one on you. He made you believe he could win. He couldn't, and you bit on his excuse.
      18 days after the fight, USADA gave Mayweather a retroactive therapeutic use exemption for a procedure that is on the WADA “Prohibited Substances and Methods List.” And because of a loophole in its drug-testing contract, USADA wasn’t obligated to notify the Nevada State Athletic Commission or Pacquiao camp regarding Mayweather’s IV until after the retroactive TUE was granted.

Meanwhile, on May 2 (fight night), Pacquiao’s request to be injected with Toradol (a legal substance) to ease the pain caused by a torn rotator cuff was denied by the Nevada State Athletic Commission because the request was not made in a timely manner.

A conclusion that one might draw from these events is that it helps to have friends at USADA.

“an abnormally low T-E ratio is not proof of doping. The ratio can vary for the same athlete from test to test. But an abnormally low T-E ratio is a red flag. And if you’re serious about the testing, the next thing you do [after a low T-E ratio test result] is administer a CIR test on the same sample.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Bayless! But, PAC should have been rough with Floyd.
        Two lesser fighters did better than manny.

But, Floyd fights that way all the time. PAC didn't have the game plan to beat him. Should. Have made it ugly.
        Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
        nope! pac does not fight "ugly"....

he fought floyd a much different fight....

so different it was not what people expected to see....

so different it made easy for the judges not to see.....

that pac actually outboxed floyd ha ha ha ha

cheers, buddy....open your eyes,,,
        Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
        sorry to disappoint you buddy, in a few days i'll be a senior citizen but i don't wear glasses.....

it would be just a speculation what might have been if pac fought floyd ugly....

but there's no guarantee the judges change their mind/score on the outcome...
        Zaroku, can't see clearly with his glasses on even if the facts are staring at his face all along. Hugging games are for Pussays. Remove that variable. Floyd would have been iced and would have roughed him up bad, if weren't for this lame hugs that Bayless allowed. (I wonder why?)

Floyd couldn't handle pac's speed and offense so the lame thing to do is grab him by the horns to tame a wild animal. That's his only way, but an illegal way. Clinching especially like that is not allowed in boxing. (Queens-berry rules).

Floyd fought like a vagina. Nothing to be proud off Zaroku. He cheated and he still had to hug his way to queer st. Time to accept the truth Zaroku.

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-11-2016, 06:58 PM.

Comment

• That sucks they moved this thread to this little ignored sub-forum. Nobody reads this **** down here. The people need to know the real winner of this fight! WAR PACMAN

Comment

• Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
            18 days after the fight, USADA gave Mayweather a retroactive therapeutic use exemption for a procedure that is on the WADA “Prohibited Substances and Methods List.” And because of a loophole in its drug-testing contract, USADA wasn’t obligated to notify the Nevada State Athletic Commission or Pacquiao camp regarding Mayweather’s IV until after the retroactive TUE was granted.
            Loophole? The WADA code was followed.

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
            Meanwhile, on May 2 (fight night), Pacquiao’s request to be injected with Toradol (a legal substance) to ease the pain caused by a torn rotator cuff was denied by the Nevada State Athletic Commission because the request was not made in a timely manner.

A conclusion that one might draw from these events is that it helps to have friends at USADA.
            What does this have to do with USADA? NSAC denied the shot, not USADA. As I said before, Manny stated he had no injury before the fight. Why would he need to take Toradol?

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
            “an abnormally low T-E ratio is not proof of doping. The ratio can vary for the same athlete from test to test. But an abnormally low T-E ratio is a red flag. And if you’re serious about the testing, the next thing you do [after a low T-E ratio test result] is administer a CIR test on the same sample.”
            You do realize that Floyd's blood tests were CIR tested, right? This was revealed long ago.

Comment

• 362 pages and the debate is still on...

Comment

• Originally posted by MMAexamined View Post
                362 pages and the debate is still on...
                it should be back to the main forum....

hope the mods reconsider...

Comment

• lol. ''documented punches.''

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                    lol. ''documented punches.''
                    I know right, "documented punches."

These guys are so funny! As if this "investigation" means anything.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X