No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Is it a crime that the judges agreed on rounds? What are you trying to say? Just come out and say it.

Do you mean the judges were corrupt? If so, why did Freddie Roach say he believes Pacquaio lost? Was he also corrupt?

Use Google to find the scorecard. You can do it. Or look for it buried in this tread. Not sure what you're trying to get at with the time, but have at it! Let me know what you find!
    well it is a crime if you all agreed before the fight even happens.

it was in your presented document.

you have the copy of that.

the final score card has an info printed on the left side

"May 2, 2015 9:25 PM FROM: Garden Green"

the final bell rung @9:48PM

just say what does it mean to you?

Comment

• BWAA names Floyd Mayweather fighter of the year for his domination of Manny Pacquiao

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
        well it is a crime if you all agreed before the fight even happens.

it was in your presented document.

you have the copy of that.

the final score card has an info printed on the left side

"May 2, 2015 9:25 PM FROM: Garden Green"

the final bell rung @9:48PM

just say what does it mean to you?

I've told you. It doesn't mean anything to me. The question is, what does it mean to you??? You're the one bringing it up. Let's hear what ground breaking conspiracy theory you've cooked up this time. We are all on the edges of our seats.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          BWAA names Floyd Mayweather fighter of the year for his domination of Manny Pacquiao
          Correction: BWAA BWAA names Floyd Mayweather fighter of the year for his domination of Andre Berto

He was not able to dominate Pac, he was dehydrated and weak _______ insert sarcasm here

Comment

I've told you. It doesn't mean anything to me. The question is, what does it mean to you??? You're the one bringing it up. Let's hear what ground breaking conspiracy theory you've cooked up this time. We are all on the edges of our seats.
            i told you the final bell ended @9:48 PM

why do you already have a copy of the final score card complete with scores and remarks

@9:25 PM when the fight is still not finish?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lokutus View Post
              Then why keep posting back, and use unfunny MEMES, the guy has given scientific reasons for his views and all you do is post smack.

You clearly care because you get baited back into every comment.

Man up son.
              That was in the early pages of the thread. Now as you can see this thread is still on fire and is almost @ 59,000 views. That's how much boxing fans care to know who really won.
              Last edited by Spoon23; 02-13-2016, 09:17 AM.

Comment

i told you the final bell ended @9:48 PM

why do you already have a copy of the final score card complete with scores and remarks

@9:25 PM when the fight is still not finish?
                Is the date written in or printed?

Comment

Is the date written in or printed?
                  all printed.

what's printed on the left side of the form is this

" May 2, 2015 9:25 PM FROM: Garden Green _ _ _ _ _ " and some numbers i can figure out if it's a telephone number or area code or something

Comment

I've disputed Spoons videos in a number of ways. I've discussed the contents of the videos, I've discussed it being entirely useless since boxing matches aren't scored that way, I've discussed how it is subjective, and I've proven that the subjective judge is biased, to say the least.

That's 4 different ways I've disputed the videos. Do you know what Spoon's response was each time?

It can be summarized as "you have red boxes under your name."

Anything else I can do for you?
                    have you scored the rounds? who gets hit/hurt more? who gets hit/hurt less?

can you cite the posts numbers where you addressed the issues?

i guarantee you you won't read "you have red boxes under your name" in my replies..

Comment

all printed.

what's printed on the left side of the form is this

" May 2, 2015 9:25 PM FROM: Garden Green _ _ _ _ _ " and some numbers i can figure out if it's a telephone number or area code or something
                      Ok. Printed.

So were the scores written in, or printed?

If the scores were written in, then would the form have to be printed beforehand or can you write on a scorecard before it has been printed.

These are common sense questions that you should ask yourself.

Comment

Working...
                      X