Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actually facts are more powerful than a measly record. Rigged fights will always be remembered more than the actual score cards.

Floyd will always be remembered as a man who exploited the loopholes of the corrupt system.

IVS exploitation check

Maximum clinching to prevent an opponent from countering check

Referee allowing him to clinch at all times check

Paid of drug agency 150k check

Nsac giving a TUE 3 weeks after the fight check

Pac wasn't allowed legal taradol shots while Floyd didn't inform illegal use of IVS and later was allowed TUE check

Judges far-out scoring check

In other words, this is what Floyd will be remembered. A man who took boxing hostage and followed his bidding in every turn.

This is Floyd's legacy. Tainted and full of asterisk. More powerful than any record. Tsk tsk tsk..

The truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP. View Post
      Floyd ruined your life
      LMAO.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
        Lol...so from now on there'll be 10min rest between rounds so the judges can watch it in slomo. There was only 1 winner...check boxrec if you need a reminder.
        No sir that's not how a replay review or petition should work. It should be done when the actual fight is over, there is no stopping from time to time, we use the same judges, referee and all of the same rules as before.

I suggest the following terms and conditions on how to apply for replay petition:

You cannot apply for Replay Petition if the fight ended in:

1. Knockout or Stoppage
        2. Overwhelmingly one-sided fight and no one in the other camp protested (This must go hand in hand together, so that the judges or commission of boxing can't exploit a hole; wherein, they could make the fight appear so one-sided that it doesn't need for petition anymore.)

Otherwise, if factors above doesn't apply, then a fighter may apply for Replay Petition. I think the boxing commission may charge a hefty fee here as well which may cause a lot of arguments. sort of application fee.lol

*When a replay petition is initiated, public and betting business will have to wait for at least an hour while an independent designated officials are reviewing the fight. The result will be final and incontrovertible; no additional appeal can be accepted again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Floyd cheated, my opinion.
          Yes Zaroku. He cheated.and after post fight review he actually lost even if he amped himself up with peds.

But since Vegas was on his side, judges and ref included. He won.

That's all that matters.

Too much evidence that exposes Floyd as a man who has no confidence of winning without his peds and corrupt boxing system. This makes his wins all suspect. He will forever be tainted. No ones fault but his.

Last edited by Spoon23; 12-02-2015, 09:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            Yes Zaroku. He cheated.and after post fight review actually lost even if he amped himself up with peds.

But since Vegas was on his side, judges and ref included. He won.

That's all that matters.

Too much evidence that exposes Floyd as a man who has no confidence of winning without his peds and corrupt boxing system. This makes his wins all suspect. He will forever be tainted. No ones fault but his.
            I stick by that! But nothing will happen, ever! No asterisk, no investigation, nothing.

Comment

I stick by that! But nothing will happen, ever! No asterisk, no investigation, nothing.
              No need for that. Smart people like you knows he cheated. That will forever be a bad rash he will carry till his last breath.

That's all she wrote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                so, where are the videos of floyd being randomly drug tested by USADA?
                So why should he be compelled to produce them? Is there an official reason?

Comment

• Originally posted by ButtScratcher^^ View Post
                  No sir that's not how a replay review or petition should work. It should be done when the actual fight is over, there is no stopping from time to time, we use the same judges, referee and all of the same rules as before.

I suggest the following terms and conditions on how to apply for replay petition:

1. Knockout or Stoppage
                  2. Overwhelmingly one-sided fight and no one in the other camp protested (This must go hand in hand together, so that the judges or commission of boxing can't exploit a hole; wherein, they could make the fight appear so one-sided that it doesn't need for petition anymore.)

Otherwise, if factors above doesn't apply, then a fighter may apply for Replay Petition. I think the boxing commission may charge a hefty fee here as well which may cause a lot of arguments. sort of application fee.lol

*When a replay petition is initiated, public and betting business will have to wait for at least an hour while an independent designated officials are reviewing the fight. The result will be final and incontrovertible; no additional appeal can be accepted again.
                  PAC lost, get over it!

Comment

PAC lost, get over it!
                    This is not for pac fool, this is for the whole betterment of the sport or are you still enjoying being taken for a ride by the boxing bodies. I am presenting an idea for the betterment of the sport not for the benefit of just one person. If you can't contribute something into the sport then you're just a piece of **** here at boxingscene, what are you doing here anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by ButtScratcher^^ View Post

1. Knockout or Stoppage

This would lead to every close fight being petitioned. And since judging a fight is subjective...i don't know how you'd expect to get a definitive result.

Comment

Working...
                      X