No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Perfect! Additionally, how could we make sure the reviewers were not compromised? Then we would need more independent reviewers.

Corruption inviting band aids. It is too subjective to judge. We see things that we value, very hard to quantify how to score fights. We have basic scoring criteria, but we all score things the way we see them.

I am sure in isolation it sounded like a good idea to ass scratch, but the criteria is too subjective.

Incorrect, in every change where it maybe minor or major, there is a level of creativity that needs to be involved to make things work. For a replay system to work they need to tweak some rules and present scoring system so that they can forge a whole new scoring system. Creativity is the key; --great minds will make things easy once they decide they need to incorporate a new system a.k.a. replay system.

Don't worry about such complexities, the important thing is to start with a good, sensible solid idea. Start from there and work your way up, stop being negative.

Comment

Good for you! Only you can save boxing!
      and only you is the nonsense waste of space over here.lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ButtScratcher^^ View Post
        and only you is the nonsense waste of space over here.lol
        I was encorgaging you. Come up with a new scoring system.
        But your approach is not completely thought out. There are so many subjective criteria not covered. Additional, you would have to have the rounds reviewed in real time by extra judges.

Think about a horse race, you are not a gambler, so you may miss this, a photo finish is reviewed right away, nobody at the track or boxing ring in Vegas is gonna wait for an hour. They know what they saw.

Re think your approach to implementing this new scoring system, get gamblers to adopt it, and maybe you got something.

In the mean time, stop smelling your fingers after you scratch your Butt.

Best Regards,
        Zaroku your friend.

Comment

Incorrect, in every change where it maybe minor or major, there is a level of creativity that needs to be involved to make things work. For a replay system to work they need to tweak some rules and present scoring system so that they can forge a whole new scoring system. Creativity is the key; --great minds will make things easy once they decide they need to incorporate a new system a.k.a. replay system.

Don't worry about such complexities, the important thing is to start with a good, sensible solid idea. Start from there and work your way up, stop being negative.
          Now we are starting to understand. Get a new system, that is well thought out . Sounds interesting!

Comment

No i didn't watch it all, I presume it's all edited to favor pac so I didn't think I should watch it. But I am in favor of replay review in the future. I will fight for that. So many controversial and manipulation by the scum of the earth boxing bodies already. It's high time to protest against these fools.

Then you should. It is unedited, very raw. No splicing all 3 minute of every round that were in question. Well documented. Elapsed Time per round is shown in the videos.

It's a nice watch. You will enjoy it. And you can see more of the technical stuff that happened that night.

Comment

Now we are starting to understand. Get a new system, that is well thought out . Sounds interesting!
              Okay now I'm starting to like you and you're starting to make sense while licking my buttt all over I appreciate that my friend now give me a kiss and open your arse.:blow:

Again, do not worry about such complexities, once they decide they want to incorporate the big idea of a replay as another tool to boost the credibility of boxing scoring into their present scoring system repertoire. Great minds will gather to solve all the holes, worries, minor/major adjustments and everything but the kitchen sink that is needed for the new system to work. It will be easy work for them just like floyd to 99.9% of his opponent.

Comment

• lol look at the pac-tards now, they have become sherlock holmes "investigating" now.

pathetic pieces of **** all of you pac-tards are.

accept the fact that pac got his ass whipped.

Comment

• you pac-tards should quit sucking pacs nuts and go out and get some *****.

Comment

• Butt,
                    But how do we get the boxing powers to go along with this?

Start a new thread for this. Big ideas are great, but the devil in in the details.

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                      you pac-tards should quit sucking pacs nuts and go out and get some *****.
                      the best comeback a typical genius floyd fan could give in any given threads.

Comment

Working...
                      X