No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Good call chap. That's how a fair ref would do it at the early rounds, but what about the middle and late rounds if Floyd's still did all those hugging what would you do if you were the ref?
    Will do three more rounds later. The first three are in the books, so to speak. My books at least.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Will do three more rounds later. The first three are in the books, so to speak. My books at least.
      Okay. Looking forward to it. But pls note I'll nit pick, if we don't agree on some stuff you called.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        4.4 million PPV buys domestically. 54,000 views in nine months.

This is a boxing site. Average views for a thread in NSB is 500-1000. This has gone 54,000 views.

Now, if you know how to put thing in perspective. These means a great deal.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Spoon23;16455995]
          Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post

/QUOTE]

This is a boxing site. Average views for a thread in NSB is 500-1000. This has gone 54,000 views.

Now, if you know how to put thing in perspective. These means a great deal.
          So if NSB represents <.01% of people who care about boxing and only a portion of those care about this thread...what does that say about your crusade to erase Manny's failure in front of the world? The crusade so important and such a hot topic that no media outlet spent more than a day discussing it.

Comment

Okay. Looking forward to it. But pls note I'll nit pick, if we don't agree on some stuff you called.
            So will I. But I won't do the slow motion with commentary.

Round by round first three. Not viewed in slow motion.

Round 1 Mayweather He landed better quality shots a couple of hard ones. One on the chin, the other on the chest.

Round 2 Mayweather.
            In the clinches Mayweather lands body shots while Manny waited for Bayless to break them. Floyd road Manny's neck down. Bayless warned him. In the clinches Floyd it hitting PAC in the body. Manny comes forward but not being very effective overall. He did land one good body/chest shot on Floyd.

Round 3 I gave to PAC for being more effective. I though Bayless was to kind to Floyd. He had PAC in a headlock and landed a good body shot. I don't give Floyd credit for that shot and think Bayless didn't warn him properly. Floyd pushes the limits.

Round 4 was PAC's. He landed the cleaner shots. Floyd still holding, but not egregious enough to take points.

Round 5 was Floyd's, PAC did a little head locking there. I was glad to see Bayless not punish PAC for things Floyd has been doing.

Round 6 can go either way. 50/50 They both landed, but the punches had no effect on each other. How do we score it? I can give it to Floyd for neutralizing Manny, or I can give it to Manny for agression that isn't effective. The number of blocked & ineffective punches???
            Last edited by Zaroku; 02-10-2016, 12:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              So will I. But I won't do the slow motion with commentary.
              I'll comment on what you say. And I will be articulate based on your reviews Slowmo only shows if it really connected or not. If you say it did, and I believe it didn't. Then only a slowmo can prove it when we are in a stale mate. Don't you think?

Comment

So if NSB represents <.01% of people who care about boxing and only a portion of those care about this thread...what does that say about your crusade to erase Manny's failure in front of the world? The crusade so important and such a hot topic that no media outlet spent more than a day discussing it.
                Nvm you won't get it. Statistics isn't your strong suit. Oh and this thread is only 2 months old.
                Last edited by Spoon23; 02-10-2016, 12:48 AM.

Comment

Nvm you won't get it. Statistics isn't your strong suit.
                  Hurr I spam this thread long enough and with enough accounts, I prove Manny win! You've literally been broken over this for longer than the duration of your ex-wife's pregnancies...

Comment

The outrage is real!
                    I wonder if they'll put this much effort into his presidency campaign. Just imagine, an elementary school drop out as your leader.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                      I wonder if they'll put this much effort into his presidency campaign. Just imagine, an elementary school drop out as your leader.
                      is it not Floyd i your leader? an elementary school drop out?

or did he ever step on any school?

the context was a school drop out as a leader whether as president of the country or minions leader.

oh by the way Pac is running for the senate seat not the presidency

now what?
                      Last edited by Rath; 02-10-2016, 12:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X