Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
    oh my!

bro if you just turned the volume off and review the videos in mute mode then score the fight yourself, then your post would have contributed more...and not just a bashing of the commentator....

also, please focus on the videos....forget harold, forget roach, forget the scorecards etc etc so you can give your own unbiased review/analysis of the fight...

thanks
    The video he posted is all about the commentator. The commentator is stating what punches he thinks should count and which punches he thinks should not count. It is a critique of compubox....by attempting to perform a compubox like analysis, which is ironic enough. There are 2 problems, though.

1. Disproving compubox means nothing because compubox isn't used to judge boxing matches.

2. The commentator is not only clearly biased, but he admits that at times he is guessing about what actually landed, which I pointed out.

If the point is that everyone should watch the fight on mute, he should have just said that. I've watched the HBO broadcast and the Sky Sports broadcast. My conclusion was the same as both teams of broadcasters. Clear win for Mayweather. I'm quite certain it would be the same if I watched it muted, in Tagalog, Swahili, etc.

Comment

• Pac got destroyed, he should of gotten KO'd tbh .

Easy work Mayweather. They should rematch and Floyd should demand 100 $ million. Another easy night of work and paychecks for one of the 50 greatest fighters of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        That's the fun part, seeing how lame they duck and evade the truths in creative ways is an enjoyment to see haha

Truth is staring them head on but all they see is Floyd's jizz. They are forgone. Floyd's divk is way way up their ass. They can't think straight anymore hehehe

Their delusional minds will turn a blnd eye in anything negative about floyd. That's how a diehard fl0mo fan is programmed to do lol

As I've said they are forgone. It's rational fans that have seen these videos I am sharing it to. Those like you. This epic thread has gone over 51,000 viewers and reaching to those that matters.

Enjoy the truth.

8-4 Pac

Cheers!
        What's funny is that it's just like Floyd himself; talk all that mess, then when someone challenge them to back it up, they start running.

Pitiful!

Comment

Here let's relieve the glory. Just a reminder Marquez is not part of this thread.

But it's intermission time hehe

Pathetic..

Oh, what's the difference between a roided up Marquez and a roided up Floyd?

Answer: the difference is a roided up Marquez knocks out his opponents, a roided up Floyd still needs to run and hug for 12 vagina rounds hahaha

Next..

# a true warrior goes out in his shield while a ***** boxer runs and hugs to a marathon event
          funny how before manny was knocked out, "that's not marquez". After manny was knocked out "manny gives marquez head" lol

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            The video he posted is all about the commentator. The commentator is stating what punches he thinks should count and which punches he thinks should not count. It is a critique of compubox....by attempting to perform a compubox like analysis, which is ironic enough. There are 2 problems, though.

1. Disproving compubox means nothing because compubox isn't used to judge boxing matches.

2. The commentator is not only clearly biased, but he admits that at times he is guessing about what actually landed, which I pointed out.

If the point is that everyone should watch the fight on mute, he should have just said that. I've watched the HBO broadcast and the Sky Sports broadcast. My conclusion was the same as both teams of broadcasters. Clear win for Mayweather. I'm quite certain it would be the same if I watched it muted, in Tagalog, Swahili, etc.
            "I've watched the HBO broadcast and the Sky Sports broadcast. My conclusion was the same as both teams of broadcasters."

clearly your conclusion was based on the broadcasts....not on the 5 videos presented...

i can relate to your issues with the slow mo videos; but that is precisely why i will highly appreciate for you to score each round...

Comment

"I've watched the HBO broadcast and the Sky Sports broadcast. My conclusion was the same as both teams of broadcasters."

clearly your conclusion was based on the broadcasts....not on the 5 videos presented...

i can relate to your issues with the slow mo videos; but that is precisely why i will highly appreciate for you to score each round...
              Sure, commentators can sometimes alter your perception of what is happening (same as in the slow motion videos). I usually find some broadcasts to be a bit less biased than others. That being said, I've also disagreed with commentators while watching fights, so I don't think they altered my perception at all.

Are you asking me to watch the fight over muted and come back with a scorecard? This fight was almost a year ago now. I am currently on vacation, so perhaps I will consider it, if that's what you want.

By the way, I appreciate that we can discuss this in a cordial manner. Much respect.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                Sure, commentators can sometimes alter your perception of what is happening (same as in the slow motion videos). I usually find some broadcasts to be a bit less biased than others. That being said, I've also disagreed with commentators while watching fights, so I don't think they altered my perception at all.

Are you asking me to watch the fight over muted and come back with a scorecard? This fight was almost a year ago now. I am currently on vacation, so perhaps I will consider it, if that's what you want.

By the way, I appreciate that we can discuss this in a cordial manner. Much respect.
                Listen to the guy. Your logic is full of holes. There's a reason why you are red. You don't know how to argue.

You come in here to this thread to discuss what?

The thread topic.

Your comments before are immaterial, since it has nothing to do in dis*****g the thread. All you did was, boxing experts said this and that they say.. blah, blah, blah.. Sorry to burst your bubble, but once you come in here either you dispute or you concur on the facts at hand based on the thread topic.

You are not worthy of a debate.

That is why..

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-06-2016, 08:48 PM.

Comment

howdy? buddy!

I saw that you have agreed with spoon on one round already...and i can truly say i admire you're being honest...and i also have no problem with you and spoon doing the review of the other 4 rounds...that will be great....

however, i could not help but notice that you still have a hard time focusing...kindly complete your review/analysis of the remaining 4 rounds before you dwell on other fights....and likewise, please stop giving props to posts that do not clearly and cleanly dispute the videos and spoon's views...as you may end up contradicting yourself....

again, focus and disregard posts that refer to judges, other fighters, commentators etc etc but are just directed away from the 5 videos under review...

i will give more weight on your review over compubox, the judges etc etc
                  Zaroku has ADD (attention deficit disorder)?

Anyway, for what it's worth Zaroku was honest. He saw what was a clear win for Pac in round 3.

He just knows going to review all that videos will be suicide. Then, he will realize Pac truly won and that will be putting himself in a bad spot.

He won't like that, since his lord and master Floyd won't like that.

Comment

Listen to the guy. Your logic is full of holes. There's a reason why you are red. You don't know how to argue.

The thread topic.

Your comments before are immaterial, since it has nothing to do in dis*****g the thread. All you did was, boxing experts said this and that they say.. blah, blah, blah.. Sorry to burst your bubble, but once you come in here either you dispute or you concur on the facts at hand based on the thread topic.

You are not worthy to debate.

That is why..

And there's a reason 90% of the people who wrote in this thread are clowning you, clown boy.

You obviously can't read. I've responded to both your video and to why this thread makes no sense. Don't pretend you didn't read where I trashed your video, because you responded about colored squares. Learn how to score a boxing match.

How about YOU trying to stay on topic and stop deflecting with your colored squares rhetoric. The more you keep bringing that up, the more it's clear you have no comeback. Keep trying, clown boy.

Comment

The thread topic.

You are not worthy of a debate.

That is why..

Comment

Working...
                      X