No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lokutus View Post
    Personally, I hope Floyd stays retired. He brings a toxic element to the sport which you can read throughout this thread.

Floyd fans are the worst kind of smug know it all pratts you could ever hope to come across. Sat there like they contributed to his victories.

Fact is Floyd has been dull as ditchwater since Corrales. fanboys hold onto to his pop image and fall under the spell, then walk around defending him to the ballsac whenever a doubter comes near.

Hopefully given a few years to move on we will hear less from his following band of sheep, or like the Pied Piper he will lead his fans into the waters like ****.
    Floyd is a master of illusion. He's hypnotized a lot of his weak minded minions like a pied piper playing a hypnotic fraud tune.

It will wear off soon.

But for now exposing a fraud is how it's done.
    Last edited by Spoon23; 02-14-2016, 10:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Brother Spoon, I don't see you on other threads, I mean, you know.... Non PAC related.....

I know this is your baby, and you keep bumping it, but Boxing doesn't boil down to PAC.

I am on lots of threads, I know you are gonna come at me.... But it is almost a year since the cheater won!!! The cheater kept cheating and won. It is in the record books. I believe he cheated.
      I am you just don't notice it. Basically, I'm mostly in the Amir Khan Canelo thread. Look it up if you want.

-Cheating is no good in any sport. In most sports that's an immediate DQ or it could be either permanent ban/temporary banned or at least a fine. Things that doesn't really hold true to the likes of Floyd in Vegas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        I am you just don't notice it. Basically, I'm mostly in the Amir Khan Canelo thread. Look it up if you want.

-Cheating is no good in any sport. In most sports that's an immediate DQ or it could be either permanent ban/temporary banned or at least a fine. Things that doesn't really hold true to the likes of Floyd in Vegas.
        Well whats going on with all the pimples on Mannys back , it was a simple question based on you posting about cheating , so whats the story with the pimples all over his back ?

Comment

You will get no argument from me..

But, I can't defeat satan. I just recognize his power.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            Well whats going on with all the pimples on Mannys back , it was a simple question based on you posting about cheating , so whats the story with the pimples all over his back ?
            You're walking on egg shells right now. I've answered your inquiry a page back.

# final warning

Comment

You're walking on egg shells right now. I've answered your inquiry a page back.

# final warning
              Im staying inside the rules of fair posting and being relative to the Floyd vs Manny fight as part of your Pac/Floyd Investigation and Im beating you and you want to ban me , the whole board will see it as you quitting and I wont let you live it down .

But anyway enough of the threats thats kiddie stuff and your not going to quit this easy , and besides we are all friends just pissing in the breeze right .

Having said that I went back and found your answer and its doesnt say anything about what you think the pimples are about , maybe you could just say what you think the pimples are about , Im really interested in your theories on those pimples , Im with you for standing up against cheating its a great cause .

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                Im staying inside the rules of fair posting and being relative to the Floyd vs Manny fight as part of your Pac/Floyd Investigation and Im beating you and you want to ban me , the whole board will see it as you quitting and I wont let you live it down .

But anyway enough of the threats thats kiddie stuff and your not going to quit this easy , and besides we are all friends just pissing in the breeze right .

Having said that I went back and found your answer and its doesnt say anything about what you think the pimples are about , maybe you could just say what you think the pimples are about , Im really interested in your theories on those pimples , Im with you for standing up against cheating its a great cause .
                Sigh..

This is about the thread topic. Which are only about the videos.

Peds are in the other threads. So many of those common threads to choose from. Pac was blood drained by USADA and Tarodol free. That's all you need to know how clean Pac is in this fight with Floyd.

Comprende?

Dispute or embrace the videos. That is all that matters here.

# dougeon keeper says so
                Last edited by Spoon23; 02-14-2016, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Sigh..

This is about the thread topic. Which are only about the videos.

Peds are in the other threads. So many of those common threads to choose from.

Comprende?

Dispute or embrace the videos. That is all that matters here.

# dougeon keeper says so
                  Not sure if I do get it buddy maybe you could right some rules so we all know what you want us to do , in one post you talk about peds then its videos then its something else for 10 pages and then it bounces over here there like a ping pong ball , Im sure you have touched on just about everything in here related to that fight which is great for boxing scene as we dig deeper into the truth .

You should be commended that this thread is so thorough in investigating the biggest fight in history .

I hate to be a nag and I know youre busy but you again forget to mention the pimples you must have just over looked that bit by accident , your opinion on those pimples is highly valued I think the viewers are waiting for a piece of your much sort wisdom on the subject .

Again you are doing a fantastic job Spoon I can see this in 10ys from now where people on the street arguing fighting kicking and biting about Manny won no he didnt Floyd won , well now somebody can always pull out the Spoon thread and end it all right on the spot without breaking out antiseptic , it will be Almanac of what really happen on that dark night in Vegas .

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Brother Spoon, I don't see you on other threads, I mean, you know.... Non PAC related.....

I know this is your baby, and you keep bumping it, but Boxing doesn't boil down to PAC.

I am on lots of threads, I know you are gonna come at me.... But it is almost a year since the cheater won!!! The cheater kept cheating and won. It is in the record books. I believe he cheated.
                    hey buddy! you, too, getting too serious on this? music, man....we used to delight in music before...specially ones where we put in some boxing candies....like this one...

for valentine, i will give you this; my version of Old Songs by Barry M....just the relevant part....don't be shy to sing it loud....

Candles burnin', glasses are chilled
                    And soon floyd’ll be by

Hope and pray he'll say
                    That he's willin' to give flowmos another try

And if all those plan he had made
                    Don't melt the flowmos hearts
                    he'll put on the old 45's

And maybe the old songs will bring back the old times
                    Maybe the old lines will sound new

Maybe he'll lay his head on flowmo’s shoulder
                    Maybe old feelings will come through

Maybe flowmos’ll start to cry and wonder why
                    He ever walked away

Maybe the old songs will bring back the old times
                    And make him want to stay

More versions:

Maybe the old songs will bring back the IV lies
                    Maybe the IV lines were brand new

Maybe he'll lay his head on bieber’s shoulder

Or maybe Leny'll start to cry and wonder why
                    He ever walked away

Maybe U SA DA will bring back the old times
                    And make him want to pay, want to pay

Maybe he'll start to cry and wonder why
                    He ever walked away

Maybe the pac man will bring back the old times
                    And make him want to pray

Old songs, bring back the old times

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                      hey buddy! you, too, getting too serious on this? music, man....we used to delight in music before...specially ones where we put in some boxing candies....like this one...

for valentine, i will give you this; my version of Old Songs by Barry M....just the relevant part....don't be shy to sing it loud....

Candles burnin', glasses are chilled
                      And soon floyd’ll be by

Hope and pray he'll say
                      That he's willin' to give flowmos another try

And if all those plan he had made
                      Don't melt the flowmos hearts
                      he'll put on the old 45's

And maybe the old songs will bring back the old times
                      Maybe the old lines will sound new

Maybe he'll lay his head on flowmo’s shoulder

Maybe flowmos’ll start to cry and wonder why
                      He ever walked away

Maybe the old songs will bring back the old times
                      And make him want to stay

More versions:

Maybe the old songs will bring back the IV lies
                      Maybe the IV lines were brand new

Maybe he'll lay his head on bieber’s shoulder

Or maybe Leny'll start to cry and wonder why
                      He ever walked away

Maybe U SA DA will bring back the old times
                      And make him want to pay, want to pay

Maybe he'll start to cry and wonder why
                      He ever walked away

Maybe the pac man will bring back the old times
                      And make him want to pray

Old songs, bring back the old times

Great song Im gunna send that to the Beeever .

Comment

Working...
                      X