Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd won, no need to fight about it anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      Run little boy run like you have all the way through , quick throw me some cartoons instead of just answering the question .
      Just as I thought nothing. I can throw you a bone and play fetch if you want?

Oh, you must be confused.. You don't have a question.

FYI: it's my question you need to answer not the other way around

Your mind is playing tricks on you again reloaded hahaha
      Last edited by Spoon23; 02-03-2016, 03:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LouIE G View Post
        Floyd won, no need to fight about it anymore.
        Yup and I'm merely memorializing how the fraudster won. No one's fighting. No worries. Fl0mos are just blowing steam in here since they are having a hard time defending a fraud whom by the way is their hero

It's all chronicled in here on how to get away from the biggest sports heist in history by running, hugging and throwing less. Enjoy.

Not to mention:

TMT= the medication team hard work and PEDication

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-03-2016, 03:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          Just as I thought nothing. I can throw you a bone and play fetch if you want?

Oh, you must be confused.. You don't have a question.

FYI: it's my question you need to answer not the other way around

Your mind is playing tricks on you again reloaded hahaha
          This is exactly why your thread is a joke , you wanted a debate and when you get one you act like a rabbit looking for a hole to jump in .

Now you tell me what judges score for Ring Generalship and Defense break it down for us will you , is it the same for every judge , it could be argued that Ring Generalship can be as dominating in winning as a tko stoppage , only its a different kind of dominant .

You fanboys dont understand the science of boxing so you dont see it , the science of boxing is built into the scoring system by awarding points for Defense , Ring Generalship and Control , Effective Aggression .

Floyd won the fight because of many things .

Comment

This is exactly why your thread is a joke , you wanted a debate and when you get one you act like a rabbit looking for a hole to jump in .

Now you tell me what judges score for Ring Generalship and Defense break it down for us will you , is it the same for every judge , it could be argued that Ring Generalship can be as dominating in winning as a tko stoppage , only its a different kind of dominant .

You fanboys dont understand the science of boxing so you dont see it , the science of boxing is built into the scoring system by awarding points for Defense , Ring Generalship and Control , Effective Aggression .

Floyd won the fight because of many things .
            Wtf?

You said so many things and not a single connection to my question that I laid out. That's the reason I can't give you my 2 cents. You can't even understand a simple question.

I won't spoon feed you. Understand it and you shall have what you seek. There are only 2 ways to answer it. You can't even get one in, hence all your saying is nonsense jibber jabber. Understand it and I'll give you my follow up.

You're not worthy of having a debate if you can't understand simple questions fanboy.
            Last edited by Spoon23; 02-03-2016, 05:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              Wtf?

You said so many things and not a single connection to my question that I laid out. That's the reason I can't give you my 2 cents. You can't even understand a simple question.

I won't spoon feed you. Understand it and you shall have what you seek. Their is only 2 ways to answer it. You can't even get one in, hence all your saying is nonsense jibber jabber. Understand it and I'll give you me follow up.
              You lost again kiddo !

Comment

You lost again kiddo !
                Sure kiddo. Whatever makes you happy.

Next..

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ. View Post
                  Judges werent biased , they have reffed manny fights too before so that argument is out of the window. Id rather listen to experienced judges and boxing commisions instead of some irrational poster named Spoon23 on a boxing forum. They will never change the results lol. No matter how much you post .No matter how manny threads you make, its will always be a loss for manny lol.
                  your post indicates there is a big disconnect of you joining this thread...

it is not really about changing the result...

the thread is about the video that you should review and comment on...

or dispute...

simple as that....pointing to the judges and score cards won't hold water...or you are just to lazy to review the video or really not in a position to dispute it....

as simple as that...

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ. View Post
                    ok then......
                    Concession accepted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Punch-Out!! View Post
                      Concession accepted.
                      Yep, one fl0mo down.

More to own hehehe

Comment

Working...