• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Russ. View Post
    ok then......
    Lol it's a tap out

Full

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Lol jibber jabber nonsense. Wasted effort buddy. You didn't answer my question. Your comprehension is lagging again.

Answer my question based on my premise. Don't worry. I'll come back with a long one. Just answer my question first.

Here it is again. Comprehend and absorb.

Clean and effective punching is first and foremost. Now since you butted in,

Assuming both were equals in ring generalship which is the science of taking command of the center of the ring, and assuming they are also both equals in effective aggression and parrying defense.

What is left is my question for Russ. Don't alter it. Answer it in the premise I gave you. Who wins, the one who landed the more cleaner and effective blows or the one who landed less cleaner and effective blows?

It's a simple question.

Go!
      You avoided everything because you have no brain and act like a yapper spinning in circles chasing your tail , you run off into Spoons world every time someone puts it to you , you are so lost in your own little blinded agenda you dont ever consider for a second let alone understand what Ring Generalship really means in boxing , you ignore defence like its non existent and then stomp your feet like a child trying to ram your BS video down everybodys neck .

You would be better to learn boxing on a deeper level instead of learning to be fanboy crying over the loss of your hero, fanboy is what you are and a butt hurt one at that .

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        You avoided everything because you have no brain and act like a yapper spinning in circles chasing your tail , you run off into Spoons world every time someone puts it to you , you are so lost in your own little blinded agenda you dont ever consider for a second let alone understand what Ring Generalship really means in boxing , you ignore defence like its non existent and then stomp your feet like a child trying to ram your BS video down everybodys neck .

You would be better to learn boxing on a deeper level instead of learning to be fanboy crying over the loss of your hero, fanboy is what you are and a butt hurt one at that .
        Dont waste your time trying to reasonably talk with this clown. Its best to just laugh at him.

Comment

I avoided everything? Wtf you smoking?

It's my question for Russ and you butted in. You haven't answered my question that was actually meant for Russ, since you want some of it. Then Comprehend and answer it. I'm waiting.

Right now your reply has nothing to do with my question, hence it was jibber jabber nonsense. Waste of bandwidth.

You avoided the meat of the question lmao

Give you another try. Go!
          Last edited by Spoon23; 02-03-2016, 02:50 AM.

Comment

It's my question for Russ and you butted in. You haven't answered my question that was actually meant for Russ, since you want some of it. Then Comprehend and answer it. I'm waiting.

Right now your reply has nothing to do with my question, hence it was jibber jabber nonsense. Waste of bandwidth.

I answered your question pea brain , fck me youre so thick , I guess it all went over your head like a flying saucer , there is no dumber fcker on this planet than a loser that dont know he lost , in the wild you would be culled for being so ****** .

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ. View Post
              Dont waste your time trying to reasonably talk with this clown. Its best to just laugh at him.
              Translation:

Fight another day my friend. Fight another day..

Comment

what did i tell you spoon?

every now and then genius floyd fans clan would send some alt or new user name just to agitate and try to confuse you to make a mistake.

a small slip and you will find this thread swarming with genius floyd fans ganging up on you.

hey russ welcome to the thread.

wonder who's gonna be after you next

Comment

I answered your question pea brain , fck me youre so thick , I guess it all went over your head like a flying saucer , there is no dumber fcker on this planet than a loser that dont know he lost , in the wild you would be culled for being so ****** .
                  No you didn't. Your comprehension is lagging. Read it 100x might help you get it.

Comment

No you didn't. Your comprehension is lagging. Read it 100x might help you get it.
                    Run little boy run like you have all the way through , quick throw me some cartoons instead of just answering the question .

Comment

• Floyd won, no need to fight about it anymore.

Comment

Working...
                      X