No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
    so you can not differentiate ring generalship from fight control huh?
    Its the same fcn thing you dumb ass just a different descriptor , in your country they say " same same but different , do you understand that ?

I cant believe how slow you are on the uptake .
    Last edited by Reloaded; 02-11-2016, 11:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      They are going to ban it .

WHY WOULD MANNY WANT SUCH A DRUG WHEN NOTHING WAS WRONG .

I think you know as well as we all do why Manny would want to take TORADOL minutes before the fight , I dont think you can talk about cheating in this fight and leave out Manny who is is up to his eyeballs in it since 2009 .

Saline has never enhanced anyone that cannot be said about TORADOL .
      So is it in the list of nsac banned substances during the time Pac asked permission from nsac to have one? (Note Pac asked permission as an honest athlete)

Yes or No

Clock is ticking reloaded

# saline is salt water solution nothing wrong with that except it's used for masking illegal drugs
      Last edited by Spoon23; 02-11-2016, 11:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        So is it in the list of nsac banned substances during the time Pac asked permission from nsac to ask one? (Note Pac asked permission as an honest athlete)

Yes or No

Clock is ticking reloaded
        Yes they are going to ban it .

Yes its a unofficial PED that will be added to the banned substance listing .

Yes Manny wanted a shot of this drug right before the fight when nothing was wrong with him .

Yes TORADOL is the drug footballers state makes them feel like superman , makes them withstand any injurys and add protection for what might occur during a game , they say its like putting on a sheet of Armour .

Its as plain as day why Manny wanted his shot of Toradol , the question is has he been using TORADOL pre fight since 2009 as Arum stated his shoulder was a problem , a very big black cloud over Manny with the name TORADOL on it .

Comment

Its the same fcn thing you dumb ass just a different descriptor , in your country they say " same same but different , do you understand that ?

I thought your well versed in boxing.

What is the difference between fight control and ring generalship?

Pls kindly elaborate on Rath's question. It should be easy or you to answer that one. Right?
          Last edited by Spoon23; 02-11-2016, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Yes they are going to ban it .

Yes its a unofficial PED that will be added to the banned substance listing .

Yes Manny wanted a shot of this drug right before the fight when nothing was wrong with him .

Yes TORADOL is the drug footballers state makes them feel like superman , makes them withstand any injurys and add protection for what might occur during a game , they say its like putting on a sheet of Armour .

Its as plain as day why Manny wanted his shot of Toradol , the question is has he been using TORADOL pre fight since 2009 as Arum stated his shoulder was a problem , a very big black cloud over Manny with the name TORADOL on it .
            That is not the answer to the question. Wrong again.

Time is up.

Sorry, try again next time lol
            Last edited by Spoon23; 02-11-2016, 11:36 PM.

Comment

okay ring generalship and fight control is the same ****in thing.

you sure about this or you making this up as you go along?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

Yes. I have a degree in EE/CS and I am fascinated with the interconnectedness of all things.
                Somewhat on topic, Einstein's theory on "gravitational waves" has just been proven to be true 100 years later. So to say, its hard to go against whatever Einstein said in the past but as they say, a theory is just a theory until its proven to be true .... or not true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  That is not the answer to the question. Wrong again.

Time is up.

Sorry, try again next time lol
                  This the extent of your BS thread , you do it every time you been beat and cornered , this is why I left last time youre just a fckn ******ed kid that is a easy beat , I run the Pac extremists off every time because they are all full of sht you cannot handle cross examination you collapse like a sack of turds .

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                    okay ring generalship and fight control is the same ****in thing.

you sure about this or you making this up as you go along?
                    Im as sure as I am that you are a fool .

Those were titles given to a range of actions which were all included you as usual fail to see the Elephant in the room , so run away for long time or shut face , same same but different !

Comment

Im as sure as I am that you are a fool .

Those were titles given to a range of actions which were all included you as usual fail to see the Elephant in the room , so run away for long time or shut face , same same but different !
                      genius floyd fans always end up ranting cussing insulting every single time they are proven to be a fraud.

why do you need to have ring generalship when fight control do the job just the same?

you said they are the same fvking thing anyways.

it's like light welter weight and welter weight is the same ****ing thing except they are separated by 0.1lbs

ligh WW 140l.9 bs - WW 141 lbs

or 1lb. light WW 140lbs - WW 141lbs
                      Last edited by Rath; 02-11-2016, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X