• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Until the end of time, it will read..

MAYWEATHER UD12 PACQUIAO.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Comment

• I'm sure Floyd will rematch PAC . I'm sure jmm vs PAC didn't reach 200 pages yet PAC gave 3 rematches

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Lol another alt, Nov 2015.

Floyd fans in operation, 'Stop the truth from coming out!' hahahaha

So much anger and desperation for a mere thread lmao
        Yap they this thread very much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Keys to victory for Manny
          Don't fight Floyd
          Fill out simple forms properly
          Be multidimensional
          Make Floyd come to you
          Find proper fitting socks
          Don't be dillusional

Keys to victory for Floyd
          Do what you do best...
          Pop the punk'n head as he attempts to come in
          Make him pay when he misses
          Make him hit his gloves together in frustration
          Wink @ Jinkee
          Laugh at the leprechaun

Ployd executed the game plan

Best Regards,
          Zaroku
          And until now no *****s can dispute the video which clearly shows that pac beat floyd easily.

Comment

• Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
            There's nothing to discuss. It's old news. The whole world saw Floyd win and a few little fangirls of Pacquiao can't accept it and are clinging onto something that doesn't exist.

Kick and scream and cry all you want. That result remains the same.
            The whole world saw floyd robbed pac And thia video proved it.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
              The whole world saw floyd robbed pac And thia video proved it.
              Yep the whole world knows and this video proves who won . .

Comment

• Quick question to spoon and the pacfans in this thread. Whats happenening in these photos?

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ. View Post
                  Quick question to spoon and the pacfans in this thread. Whats happenening in these photos?

They simply don't fit their idiotic agenda!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    Compublind, that's another way of putting this manipulation of perception.

Floyd's cowardly excuse for boxing queer that night, was an exercise of how to rip off boxing fans with their hard earned money, set in the biggest stage of boxing ever.

The architect of the art of run and hug tactics is a recipe for an energy diffusing bore fest fight that should not be associated with the legends of the game who has given us treasures of epic battles to enjoy.

Sadly, Floyd's performance was not one of those. His was designed to create an illusion that running and hugging is enough to win a bout as long as Vegas was on his side nothing was impossible. As we now have witnessed the biggest sports heist in history happened.

# If someone needs to redeem himself it's Floyd

Could you imagine in round 12 if Floyd decided " Ok here is my chance to make history, I'm going for the win and I want to land some big punches, and cement my legacy by possibly wobbling Pacquiao and then taking him out."
                    If he were the TBE he would have fought like that in the championship round and he would have closed the show!

And what did he do? NOTHING!!!! NOTHING!!! Not a damn thing. Not a mark, not a big shot, not a moment that brought a roar from the crowd. NOTHING. Can anyone point out where that happened at any point of the fight?

A slick stylist afraid to fight, and that's supposed to inspire the fans?
                    Money fought to squeak a decision and then took the money and ran.

Comment

• Originally posted by chirorickyp View Post
                      Could you imagine in round 12 if Floyd decided " Ok here is my chance to make history, I'm going for the win and I want to land some big punches, and cement my legacy by possibly wobbling Pacquiao and then taking him out."
                      If he were the TBE he would have fought like that in the championship round and he would have closed the show!

And what did he do? NOTHING!!!! NOTHING!!! Not a damn thing. Not a mark, not a big shot, not a moment that brought a roar from the crowd. NOTHING. Can anyone point out where that happened at any point of the fight?

A slick stylist afraid to fight, and that's supposed to inspire the fans?
                      Money fought to squeak a decision and then took the money and ran.
                      Lots jump off the gas when they are clearly winning , go watch some boxing of past ATGs that do a victory ballet in the last round .

Some sorry ass Filipino kids in this thread they are soul destroyed by Floyd beating their hero after all the BS they spewed for years , Manny was controlled from start to finish and couldnt do nothing .

Now imagine if Manny really was a terminator like the idiots think , he would have destroyed Floyd and all his off last 10 opponents leading up to Floyd would have been cannon fodder , guess Manny wasnt a terminator after all lol .

Comment

Working...
                      X