• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MICKEY MCDONALD View Post
    I'll stamp me nuts on your forehead, you wanker
    british alt IVleived

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
      We're still talking about dads? Need I remind you that you are the offspring of a pigeon toed dwarf with a lisp?

I concur with the diagnosis and suggest 69 ccs of paid pvssy and a line of coke....
      why are you describing yourself here on the forum it is embarrassing

kookat your dad, just like you he is crying too.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
          why are you describing yourself here on the forum it is embarrassing

kookat your dad, just like you he is crying too.
          I feel like I need to take you to the side and console you about the depth of your ******ation and dwarfish stature. The two are usually mutually exclusive but in you both have found a permanent home. It can't be easy having a dad that needs a step stool to get in his car or the constant confusions and mix ups at the drive through because of his lisp, sure, I'd be super sensitive about stuff like that too. I get it, it sucks to be the son of a ******ed dwarf but how is Mayweather going to rescue you from a lifetime of mental health challenges?

Comment

• LET IT GO....you dudes flooded the forum for 5 years with that Floyd-Pac ****.....it's over....thank god!!...now focus on the new kids on the block and let the legends slide off into the HOF where they belong

Comment

• This is sad.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                  Spoon got the Floyd fans mad tonight! Keep it up Spoon!

They cant handle the truth. They're crying foul for bringing up the truth lmao

Love it when I see grown ups in here angry over a boxing thread acting like little children hehehe..

When all they have to do is is exit this thread if they cant handle the truth anymore lol

Cheers bud! Let's keep on exposing the truth.
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 11-29-2015, 07:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                    This is sad.
                    Yup really sad to know mr IV man with all the advatages that night didnt really win against a handicapped one armed pac. Who was only 50% of himself.

With all that running and hugging of Floyd. Pac still found a way to score.

Legendary

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      Yup really sad to know mr IV man with all the advatages that night didnt really win against a handicapped one armed pac. Who was only 50% of himself.

With all that running and hugging of Floyd. Pac still found a way to score.

Legendary
                      Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                      This is sad.

Comment

Working...
                      X