Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your still trying...enjoy ur miserable life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
      to participate in NSB forum you have to be on tower computer that you need to be at home to do that?

have you heard of Smartphones?

i know you are not that smart but what about the phone that can connect to the internet every where you are, have you heard about that?

now who should get out more?
      So what you're saying is that even when ur out, you are still obsessed with spamming this board with your tears for #48? Is that your argument?

This is exactly what I meant when I said you're a joke. Try logging off.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        The fact that both Spoon and you are green, yet overwhelmingly hated by many of the posters here, says all you need to know about your little karma system.

The fact that you care so much about the karma system also shows you both have issues and need to get out more.
        He did the same crap to me! I have been Red several times that color code is meaningless. But it lets you let guys see that you like what they say. Spoon & Rath do bring good points to discussions. But their blind obsession with PAC & tight socks, Shoulder shots, & slow motion video are a bit excessive!

Comment

Nah kid, it's more like you've been the center of a few too many circle jerks.
          throw that tower computer. buy a smart phone so you could participate on NSB anywhere anytime.

i think it's you that should get out more.

you are very angry

walk around the block a bit it will help you get that anger out.

Comment

So what you're saying is that even when ur out, you are still obsessed with spamming this board with your tears for #48? Is that your argument?

This is exactly what I meant when I said you're a joke. Try logging off.
            i already asked you that, if i am a joke why are you crying?

Comment

• Comment

The fact that both Spoon and you are green, yet overwhelmingly hated by many of the posters here, says all you need to know about your little karma system.

The fact that you care so much about the karma system also shows you both have issues and need to get out more.
                Correction hated by flowmos.

Means I'm getting into your nerves.

which simply is a good thing.

Last edited by Spoon23; 11-29-2015, 03:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                  i already asked you that, if i am a joke why are you crying?
                  Crying????? lol. This dude just asked me why I'm crying. If this isn't the mother of all irony!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    He did the same crap to me! I have been Red several times that color code is meaningless. But it lets you let guys see that you like what they say. Spoon & Rath do bring good points to discussions. But their blind obsession with PAC & tight socks, Shoulder shots, & slow motion video are a bit excessive!
                    it's all in good fun....at least i think. i did the same thing in the hopkins-calzaghe fight where i kept arguing that calzaghe was hitting nothing but air and hopkins was landing all the clean punches. i doubt i ever converted anyone but it was amusing

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                      is that your dad?

Comment

Working...
                      X