No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    When their is a crime you look at clues if events that transpired.You trace the evidences that are left.

People Lie, but what doesn't lie are evidences trapped in a video of the truth that transpired in that strange night of boxing. Videos of a fight are evidents captured and trapped in time.

It's very obvious when you watch the fight that Mayweather was missing badly, but the judges were counting them.

Slowmo video is meant to show who really connected in that round and who truly deserved it. It is even more accurate because you can tell which punches really connected throughout the fight.

We need to spread this brilliant video so the fans see who really won the fight. But I knew the fight was a joke from the beginning because Pacquiao wasn't gonna get his hands raised.

Here is the truth. The rounds that should have gone to Manny. Rounds that if counted would have been 8-4 Pac. The true winner.

Unbiased video showing all of landed shots of both parties. Unedited round by round documented shots.

Enjoy!

Those who want to dispute the author's work. Time stamp it and let's discuss, but I assure you it's all there in it's purest form.

Enjoy!

Spoon!!!!

Awesome!!
    Will honestly look into your slow motion videos of a parallel universe, in this Multiverse where PAC wins.

Will seek out an alt but parallel universe where PAC wins by debestating KO! Floyd Face down & ass up, just like Fanny was against Marquez and will post slow motion videos once I learn how to navigate Multiversese search algorithms !!!

PAC won on some parallel universe!!!! PAC is amazing!!!!
    Last edited by Zaroku; 11-28-2015, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Pac was sabotaged from the beginning. Smh. Not only was the fight a complete and utter bore fest but it was also a complete farce as well. Mayweather and his nsac and usada cronies made sure to do whatever they could to sabotage pac.

Floyd will never get the genuine love and respect of the general public and sporting world. He is a complete fraud and sham. Good riddance.

The delusional, imagined clinic continues.

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-17-2019, 12:16 PM.

Comment

No master class that some people claim. Significant landed shots are clearly Pacs. Still a borefest.

Comment

Jeez, we're still talking about this crap? Pac lost. Floyd retired. Move the hell on.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jones View Post
            For you young'uns out there, this thread represents what happens when you prioritize the internet over female companionship in your life.

You've been warned.
            LMAO. Its so obvious this guy gets none

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Spoon!!!!

Awesome!!
              Will honestly look into your slow motion videos of a parallel universe, in this Multiverse where PAC wins.

Will seek out an alt but parallel universe where PAC wins by debestating KO! Floyd Face down & ass up, just like Fanny was against Marquez and will post slow motion videos once I learn how to navigate Multiversese search algorithms !!!

PAC won on some parallel universe!!!! PAC is amazing!!!!
              You are correct about one thing, he Is amazing. He accomplished what few fighters will ever accomplish In boxing. He has nothing to be ashamed of In terms of his boxing career and what he has done for his country.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                LMAO. Its so obvious this guy gets none
                So obvious he never got any

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                  im a huge pac fan but its time to let it go... Pac lost. There was no schooling like some groupies try to make it look and maybe Pac landed more punch than compubox shows it but stop with with the Pac won the fight... he didnt. I had it 8-4.
                  I'm a huge fan of Floyd too, but I call it as I see it as others do to.

Respect old legends of the game, those are warriors that Floyd doesn't belong in the same sentence with. FLoyd's mediocre performance of fighting to survive ain't what greats are all about. They had legendary fights coz they delivered. and fought like warriors.

Floyd was heckled and booed in the MGM arena coz he fought like a pussay, trying to tie up when there was about to be an exchange.. Rinse repeat plus the hugging to prevent pac from countering, and pulling and pushing turned into an action defusing exercise lol

True warriors of the game who fought with their cohonez and carried their hearts in their sleeves when they fought those epic fights.

Warriors and Floyd does not belong in the same sentence.

Mayweather Hugging & Running Away from Pacquiao booed in every hug all documented to the end of time.

The boos in every Floyd Mayweather hug caught in this footage only shows how boxing fans feel in their frustration of what is an example of what not to do in a super fight of this magnitude.

@ 1:10 - a guy says: ' KEEP RUNNING KEEP RUNNING! YOU CAN DO IT FLOYD!' LOLOLOLOL

After getting tagged Floyd can go from one side of the fence to another in 0-60 in just 2 seconds Flat! haha!

Run Floyd Run!

Last edited by Spoon23; 06-10-2017, 08:49 PM.

Comment

I've said it right after the fight, and I continue to say it: The fight was much closer than a lot of people though it was. I scored it a draw on first watch and after a few more I went 7-5 Floyd.

That said, give it up bro. Pac lost. Move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      When their is a crime you look at clues if events that transpired.You trace the evidences that are left.

People Lie, but what doesn't lie are evidences trapped in a video of the truth that transpired in that strange night of boxing. Videos of a fight are evidents captured and trapped in time.

It's very obvious when you watch the fight that Mayweather was missing badly, but the judges were counting them.

Slowmo video is meant to show who really connected in that round and who truly deserved it. It is even more accurate because you can tell which punches really connected throughout the fight.

We need to spread this brilliant video so the fans see who really won the fight. But I knew the fight was a joke from the beginning because Pacquiao wasn't gonna get his hands raised.

Here is the truth. The rounds that should have gone to Manny. Rounds that if counted would have been 8-4 Pac. The true winner.

Unbiased video showing all of landed shots of both parties. Unedited round by round documented shots.

Enjoy!

Those who want to dispute the author's work. Time stamp it and let's discuss, but I assure you it's all there in it's purest form.

Enjoy!
                      When your idol loses you look for excuses, alternate ending, you god winning. But let's talk about tight socks!

Comment

Working...
                      X