Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a sad state of delusion this is

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
      We're still talking about dads? Need I remind you that you are the offspring of a pigeon toed dwarf with a lisp?

I concur with the diagnosis and suggest 69 ccs of paid pvssy and a line of coke....
      Agreed! Others on this thread can see how delusional & emotionally charged they are.

The poon & coke are the first course, then electroshock therapy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
        I'm glad OP made this thread

Even if you gave Floyd every close round, Pac would've still won

Comment

• Originally posted by MICKEY MCDONALD View Post
          What a sad state of delusion this is
          Nov 2015 who's alt is this hahaha

anyway, you want to dispute the video time stamp it buddy, let's see who's delusional.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            Nov 2015 who's alt is this hahaha

anyway, you want to dispute the video time stamp it buddy, let's see who's delusional.
            I'll stamp me nuts on your forehead, you wanker

Comment

• Didn't watch the videos, don't care the world saw a 10-2 9-3 W by Mayweather ,I could care less if you put it in slo-mo and 3-d in a movie theatre you can convince yourself that Pac got a draw.

I'm more concerned with this ti.t Spoon who is still making 100 posts a day about May/Pac or Mayweathers IV for the fight. Like holy sh.it it's been 7 months and just today Fury ended Klits reign, Last week there was Canelo/Cotto Miura / Vargas. since May /Pac there's been LSC/ Mares , Groves / Jack GGG / Lemiuex
              Cleverly / Fonfara Bradley /Rios & Vargas Degeale / Dirrell , Porter/Broner and a sh.it load more of good fights and this Helmet wearing mother f.ucker wants to consume his life with 1 fight and is making it personal crusade to change the worlds opinion of the result.

Spoon Please go outside into the real world and get some vag.Ina

Comment

• Originally posted by MICKEY MCDONALD View Post
                I'll stamp me nuts on your forehead, you wanker
                The hurt is real!

Whoever alt you are I'm sorry if I've offended your hero

Comment

• Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                  Didn't watch the videos, don't care the world saw a 10-2 9-3 W by Mayweather ,I could care less if you put it in slo-mo and 3-d in a movie theatre you can convince yourself that Pac got a draw.

I'm more concerned with this ti.t Spoon who is still making 100 posts a day about May/Pac or Mayweathers IV for the fight. Like holy sh.it it's been 7 months and just today Fury ended Klits reign, Last week there was Canelo/Cotto Miura / Vargas. since May /Pac there's been LSC/ Mares , Groves / Jack GGG / Lemiuex
                  Cleverly / Fonfara Bradley /Rios & Vargas Degeale / Dirrell , Porter/Broner and a sh.it load more of good fights and this Helmet wearing mother f.ucker wants to consume his life with 1 fight and is making it personal crusade to change the worlds opinion of the result.

Spoon Please go outside into the real world and get some vag.Ina
                  Great advice! Dump some loads! Get over it!

Comment

• Spoon got the Floyd fans mad tonight! Keep it up Spoon!

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      Pac deserved the win based on landing the cleaner punches. the majorty of floyd's punches fell short or were grazing punches while the majority of pac's were flush shots. also compubox was a complete joke. did my own compubox analysis and had floyd landing only 10 more punches with over half of his punches being jabs. when you factor in that 90 percent of pac's punches were power shots and were much cleaner than floyds than pac should have won.

usually its floyd who lands the cleaner punches and makes his opponent not land cleanly but this time it was the opposite and yet he still won. cotto-canelo was a very similar fight but canelo got the decision because he landed cleaner. cotto moved around and "controlled the action" whatever that means but who was landing cleaner? canelo. and who was landing cleaner in floyd-pac? pac yet we have two different outcomes. in pac-marquez 3 who landed more? pac by far and with much better punches than floyd was landing on pac yet the same people who had floyd beating pac said that fight was a robbery? the hypocrisy and bias is just so easy to spot.
                      News flash buddy they're 3 enitrely different fights.

It's comical from you saying "Canelo landed cleaner punches whereas Cotto landed more so what the hell why didn't he get the decision if Floyd did?!" Completely different fight, completely different scenario.

You're clearly having a hard time accepting the outcome of the fight my advice would be to take a break from BoxingScene I know it's been a big thing for you since 2006 when you discovered boxing but it's time to call it a day it's clear that the outcome of the fight is effecting your health and as your favourite fighter says; "health comes first".

Comment

Working...
                      X