No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lopetego View Post
    You're wasting your times with the floydiots.

they wont even bother to watch the videos because they're afraid of what they might find

the stans are living happily in their fantasy world where Floyd truly beat Pacquiao 118-110 and where he needed those IVs because he was too thirsty
    It's not the floydiots this thread is for, they're already far gone. Floyd's divk is way way up their asses.

The real boxing fans the viewers who are obviously interested in my thread is whom I'm addressing these too. 5k views already.. It shows how interested people are of the truth.

Cheers!
    Last edited by Spoon23; 11-30-2015, 06:12 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Lol that's all you can say coz it doesn't put Floyd in a good light.

This has become a hobby of mine already. It's fun exposing a fraud.

To those who paints me as a man who ain't getting any hehe I'm happily married have kids of my own, and very much have plenty of time enjoying boxing coz I own my own biz. So if you need something else to paint me as someone who ain't getting any. Try harder. Boxing is my passion. This is boxing.

Want to dispute this thread. Say something intelligent about the topic. Dispute it. Time stamp it buddy. All I here is noise from you clowns who can't dispute facts embedded in these videos.

Time stamp it if you think it's wrong. Let's discuss. Again I say this is a boxing site it's not unusual to discuss past fight, but the weird thing is if it's about Pac winning over Floyd you guys panic like your life is dependent on it lol

Cheers!
      Lol...people aren't ******. You're a loser who spends hours on end trolling...nothing more. If you actually are a grown man with kids, well that's even more sad. Shoulda stuck with letting people think you were a dumb kid lol. Smh

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
        Lol...people aren't ******. You're a loser who spends hours on end trolling...nothing more. If you actually are a grown man with kids, well that's even more sad. Shoulda stuck with letting people think you were a dumb kid lol. Smh
        you are one of the genius floyd fan who makes me wonder why do you get angry being reminded of the happiest day of your life as a genius floyd fan?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
          you are one of the genius floyd fan who makes me wonder why do you get angry being reminded of the happiest day of your life as a genius floyd fan?
          Go to bed.

Comment

• Jesus you dudes are still on this? I know dudes that weren't this dedicated to saving their own marriage.

Comment

• Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
              Pacquiao laughed when they read the scores. As did I.
              Pacquiao without hesitation said he won. He knew he did enough. These videos proves it.

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-16-2018, 10:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                Lol it's you trolling me.. This is actually my thread dimwit haha

I swear there's a correlation between Flowmos like you and ******s

I think you need to learn to use your brain buddy it's a good thing. You have to Channel your energy and ask the hard questions into why floyd let you down, why he had to cheat? and why he had to fight scared all the time.

Obviously you can't handle the truth that he actually lost to a one armed man and you seem to want to blame it on someone else.

It's not me you should be angry to bud, it's Floyd. He fuvked up and there is no one else to blame but himself and it's catching on.. Truth will always surface.. And besides the truth has always been here.. I am merely forwarding the truth..

IV MAN did it to himself don't be hard on yourself take it easy.

And the MGM Crowd and the world booed with me once floyd's name was announced the winner lol
                Last edited by Spoon23; 02-05-2016, 04:06 AM.

Comment

• The **********

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  Your trolling me in my thread. It's your habits following me around I worry about lol

Are you a stalker? Your creepy actually smh
                  [IMG]https://ocec.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/**********.jpg?w=625&h=390&crop=1[/IMG]

You're actually pretty interesting in a way, or rather in the same way I'd peer at an amoeba scurrying around in a petri dish, eternally unaware of it's insignificance in the universe. Or in the way that I would gaze at an apish hairy man with no will other than to scratch his ass and fill his worthless gut. Feel me? He just sort of sits and grunts, as if grunting were meaningful communication, or a sign of some self-awareness.

You really want attention but you launch a counter offensive that is completely lacking in substance, you accuse others of trolling you after you've thoroughly spammed the forum with your infantile cramp. You know it's crap but you seem to get off on that. The more people that flood your thread with derision the more titillated you become. Jesus Christ on a piece of toast you're probably sitting in a pool of urine in stained smelly briefs, drooling all over your bloated gut.

But it is what it is I guess. Some people need to hide behind willful ignorance and obtuseness. They use it like a shield, but more often than not it's a weapon to assault those that employ more than two brain cells. When I read about Floyd Mayweather on this site, sometimes it's like reading the "funny papers," very brief, filled with colors and slightly comical.

This **** is stone age lite.....
                  Last edited by Slip Stream; 11-30-2015, 10:57 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                    [IMG]https://ocec.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/**********.jpg?w=625&h=390&crop=1[/IMG]

You're actually pretty interesting in a way, or rather in the same way I'd peer at an amoeba scurrying around in a petri dish, eternally unaware of it's insignificance in the universe. Or in the way that I would gaze at an apish hairy man with no will other than to scratch his ass and fill his worthless gut. Feel me? He just sort of sits and grunts, as if grunting were meaningful communication, or a sign of some self-awareness.

You really want attention but you launch a counter offensive that is completely lacking in substance, you accuse others of trolling you after you've thoroughly spammed the forum with your infantile cramp. You know it's crap but you seem to get off on that. The more people that flood your thread with derision the more titillated you become. Jesus Christ on a piece of toast you're probably sitting in a pool of urine in stained smelly briefs, drooling all over your bloated gut.

But it is what it is I guess. Some people need to hide behind willful ignorance and obtuseness. They use it like a shield, but more often than not it's a weapon to assault those that employ more than two brain cells. When I read about Floyd Mayweather on this site, sometimes it's like reading the "funny papers," very brief, filled with colors and slightly comical.

This **** is stone age lite.....
                    so, where are the videos of floyd being randomly drug tested by USADA?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                      so, where are the videos of floyd being randomly drug tested by USADA?
                      Coming to your boyfriend's rescue again i see. Wasn't it you whining about me responding to posts that weren't directed to me in that other pact@rd thread?

Comment

Working...
                      X