No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by scapegoat09 View Post
    Didn't watch the replay nor the slow mo but i do watch the fight live..i know Pac wins, i do box and my eyes are fast enough to see who landed the most.

This is boxing you know, hehe.
    Only floyd fans are in-denial and will try to put a barrier from ever waking up from the truth. Those kind won't get it. They are far gone. Floyd's divk is way up their ass lmao

Comment

• Get a life!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Checkhook47 View Post
        Get a life!!!
        Lol another alt, Nov 2015.

Floyd fans in operation, 'Stop the truth from coming out!' hahahaha

So much anger and desperation for a mere thread lmao
        Last edited by Spoon23; 11-29-2015, 10:14 PM.

Comment

• Spoon & Rath will never give up!! Jihadi guys are less determined!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            Sure.

Now back to the program.

If you have something productive to say to the videos of my thread. Let's discuss it. All I here is floyd fans whining crying like little children. No substance.

Time stamp it my friend if you want to dispute factual evidences.

Sorry Floyd fans for bursting your imaginary clinic. The bubble just popped hehehe..

My thread is on fire by the way

Carry on
            I call it like I see it, good or bad. I gotta tell ya the evidence is clear in slow motion. I honestly can't see how anyone can deny that many of Floyd's punches missed and that Manny landed the harder blows. I watched the fight live and thought Floyd barely won. I watched the fight the next day without sound and thought it was a draw. I just saw the slo mo and know that Floyd hardly landed any serious blows. Maybe some people were stoned and watched a replay of the Gatti/Floyd fight and thought that was Manny?
            I dunno?

Comment

• The Meltdown: 7 months in

Comment

Sure, Floyd fans squirming in here is fine by me. I expect the hostility. Those like you cant handle the truth. It's the viewers around it that I enjoy sharing it too.

Total views shows this thread is getting to the right boxing fans., hence on fire!

Cheers!
                You got some sort of mental disorder , you go way past a normal fan , you even go way past a super fan , you go beyond normal human values into the world of obsession , its always just you and a couple of others that pump each others tyres up thinking your doing some weird sense of winning , wtf are you winning lol nobody cares , all these places do is allow the feeble minded and the weirdos to have a voice , youre not feeble minded !

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2006/03...-problems.html

While our DNA may set us up for star worship, it's clear not everyone takes it to the extreme. For those that do, Fischoff says the mania is, in a way, a star-studded egg just waiting to hatch.

"A lot of these people who fall deeply into celebrity worship are just abnormal pathology waiting to happen. The fact that it comes out in the form of idolization of a particular celebrity is less important than recognizing the pathology was there all along. And if it was not focused on a celebrity it would be focused on something else, but it would still be there."

Comment

Only floyd fans are in-denial and will try to put a barrier from ever waking up from the truth. Those kind won't get it. They are far gone. Floyd's divk is way up their ass lmao
                  This clown is responding to his alt LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    The Meltdown: 7 months in
                    They are stuck in slow motion & slow comprehension stupidity!
                    LMAO

Lastly it was Marquez who face planted in the ring, while Manny & Jinkee went island shopping with Justin beiber!

Comment

• Originally posted by chirorickyp View Post
                      I call it like I see it, good or bad. I gotta tell ya the evidence is clear in slow motion. I honestly can't see how anyone can deny that many of Floyd's punches missed and that Manny landed the harder blows. I watched the fight live and thought Floyd barely won. I watched the fight the next day without sound and thought it was a draw. I just saw the slo mo and know that Floyd hardly landed any serious blows. Maybe some people were stoned and watched a replay of the Gatti/Floyd fight and thought that was Manny?
                      I dunno?
                      Actually your on to something. When you're stoned logic goes out the window. That's also what happens when you're drunk or in this case for Floyd lovers had too much Floyd jizz to see reality.

Yes, this videos only enhances what your already have perceived from the beginning. Pac truly won. Clear as day.

Floyd and Vegas was in his pockets from the very start. Corruption in boxing in full display.

They keep on saying your my alt lol

That's all she wrote

Cheers!
                      Last edited by Spoon23; 11-29-2015, 10:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X