Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
    Highly unlikely.

Just like those people who claim they don't see "color". It's a sham.
    Kinda like your alt account right Isaac Clarke— I mean, "Omawale Tribe".

Comment

• Originally posted by IR0NFIST View Post
      Lol Isaac Clarke's alt wants to bring out the last remaining card left to save Floyd, the race card lmao

Desperation thy name is fl0mo alts hehehe

Problem is I see everyone as one race. Sigh.. smh

Comment

So first I was larryxxx, then I was realpugilist, and now I'm someone named Issac Clarke.

Jesus some of you Pac fans turned GGG fans are pathetic. Starting to feel sorry for some of you guys.

Comment

So first I was larryxxx, then I was realpugilist, and now I'm someone named Issac Clarke.

Jesus some of you Pac fans turned GGG fans are pathetic. Starting to feel sorry for some of you guys.
          Ignore them! PAC is undefeated and can never be defeated! Lil d1ck dudes! N

Comment

• If fights were scored based on damage dealt or the amount of times a fighter was able to hurt his opponent, then Pacquiao won without a shadow of a doubt. Sadly, the system is structured in such a way that allows too much room for human error and can be easily manipulated by groups who hold authority. Whether it be incompetent judges, payed off refs, or inaccurate compubox numbers counting punches that hit leather and air. This flaw in our sport is just something that boxing fans must learn to accept.

Comment

Your sig makes me afraid to piss next go you... Your big dick banditry scares me. I do not want to kill you!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Ignore them! PAC is undefeated and can never be defeated! Lil d1ck dudes! N

Isn't the Philippines being hit with a massive storm right now? Instead of crying over Pacquiao getting schooled by Floyd they should be trying to help out their countrymen. I know Floyd is on board.

Comment

Isn't the Philippines being hit with a massive storm right now? Instead of crying over Pacquiao getting schooled by Floyd they should be trying to help out their countrymen. I know Floyd is on board.
                  In other news, five black teens have been charged as adults for gang raping an 18 year old woman in a park after chasing her father off with a gun, but that's neither here nor there. I understand that you lack data to defend Floyd but please refrain from steering this thread off topic.

Comment

Phil Americans in general are a self loathing group of axx clowns that will post about their GOD being beaten, but do nothing for the suffering of their people..

Judge between us:

I korn lots of filipinas, pay for my half Filipina daughter, and her cousins to go to school, sleep in peace, etc. I love the country, but I see the simple self hating mindset. Marquez & Mayweather killed the souls of millions.

I have changed the course of my family. I bought my parents a house in Cali, and had to tell my mom & dad to shut the **** up. It is not that my mom & dad were stupid, but their belief system was not as relevant in a data driven economy. Cutting grapes and picking cotton were gonna be outsourced in a free market economy. My parents were workers. No shame there.

I hated man work do in went to UC Berkeley.

My sisters call me stupid, and I agree.

PAC lost, he just lost!

Comment

If fights were scored based on damage dealt or the amount of times a fighter was able to hurt his opponent, then Pacquiao won without a shadow of a doubt. Sadly, the system is structured in such a way that allows too much room for human error and can be easily manipulated by groups who hold authority. Whether it be incompetent judges, payed off refs, or inaccurate compubox numbers counting punches that hit leather and air. This flaw in our sport is just something that boxing fans must learn to accept.
                      How many big d1cks have you stolen????

Comment

Working...
                      X