Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Muhammad Ali Responds To Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.DagoWop View Post
    The only gym in Poconos is some boxercise psuedo gym that doubles as a workout gym. No boxing gyms in Poconos are even registered with USA boxing. You just proved that your a fraud. Show us a link of your credentials. You're a disgrace to the sport, arguing on forums. Any real trainer or fighter would be busy training with their fighters or for a match rather than spending as much time as you do on an internet forum.
    You do realise Lennox Lewis trained in the poconos for his fights right? You are an imbecile to suggest no boxing gyms are around ,on a side note my gym is not a fast food chain he built it as a run down old scool hard core GYM for everything ,weights ,strong man training boxing ,Mui Thai ,we have boxing champs ,kick boxing ,and Mui Thai champs there. and self defense classes that im involved in..im not given any personal info newbie ....have a nice day !
    Last edited by juggernaut666; 07-29-2015, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      You do realise Lennox Lewis trained in the poconos for his fights right? You are an imbecile to suggest no boxing gyms are around ,on a side note my gym is not a fast food chain he built it as a run down old scool hard core GYM for everything ,weights ,strong man training boxing ,Mui Thai ,we have boxing champs ,kick boxing ,and Mui Thai champs there...im not given any personal info newbie ....have a nice day !
      I forgot just because a champion boxer trained in the same town as you that makes you an ATG and have the best gym in the world. Look who's the imbecile now

Comment

I forgot just because a champion boxer trained in the same town as you that makes you an ATG and have the best gym in the world. Look who's the imbecile now
        O.K 15 year old alert above me !

How does one having a great facility to train make him an imbecile ?O.k im done schooling you little kid ,time to converse with the adults ,good luck !
        Last edited by juggernaut666; 07-29-2015, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Thats cute however i reside currently and train in the poconos P.A ...only a fool like laced up continues to think Elroy who resides in Australia is me i have a feeling he gets his name because he laces his drinks with acid and such before he posts ,Why dont you go get a map and see where the two locations are ,you probably dont even know like that other nit wit ....
          ^^^ "laces his drinks with acid before he posts"

You just can't pay for that kind of insightfulness!!

Comment

Thats cute however i reside currently and train in the poconos P.A ...only a fool like laced up continues to think Elroy who resides in Australia is me i have a feeling he gets his name because he laces his drinks with acid and such before he posts ,Why dont you go get a map and see where the two locations are ,you probably dont even know like that other nit wit ....
            Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
            ^^^ "laces his drinks with acid before he posts"

You just can't pay for that kind of insightfulness!!

Comment

O.K 15 year old alert above me !

How does one having a great facility to train make him an imbecile ?O.k im done schooling you little kid ,time to converse with the adults ,good luck !
              He might be kid, but at least his IQ test didn't come back negative.

Comment

:
                Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                He might be kid, but at least his IQ test didn't come back negative.
                Yea because he thought I was an alt like you,then ridiculed me for having a good facility and FAILED to realize one of the greatest of all time Lewis trained here before he said there was no boxing gyms around me?Yea hes a smart one alright,his location CLEARLY says THE JUNGLE so that explains a lot of his responses to me .! You are no better you continue to repost quotes that make you look ******..dealing with you is like the equivalent of me fighting old sick people in terms of responding to you....."LACED" up....
                Last edited by juggernaut666; 07-30-2015, 05:25 AM.

Comment

It's always the same with these pricks, everybody's an alt. It escapes them how some guys can reach similar conclusions despite being oceans apart.

I'll tell you how it's done.

Someone like LacedUp has a pre-conceived agenda regarding their favourite fighters and eras and how they WANT reality to be. They THEN go on to build their views surrounding that constructed reality.

But there are some guys who just try to take what is there and carry it all out to it's logical extensions.

It's in this way that me, Juggernaut and many other posters come to very similar viewpoints without any real collaboration.

When I back a boxer in a certain fantasy match for example or give a description of one measured against another time, how that boxer comes out for me is determined simply by how he measures up. There are absolutely no predispositions imposed before running the facts.

Let's not forget the REAL reason LacedUp showed up on this thread...

The guys is an Ali fanatic and has a tattoo of Muhammad Ali on his arm and shoulder!!!!

He HAS to support! At all cost, no matter what the evidence says!

Who the **** would be that ****** really?

Comment

WHO has Calvin Brock beat that had speed, good footwork, and a good jab?! Name someone that had those skills that could equate to Ali's?

Comment

WHO has Calvin Brock beat that had speed, good footwork, and a good jab?! Name someone that had those skills that could equate to Ali's?
                      If Calvin Brock had CHOSE to beat up a cruiserweight which was even faster than Ali, he would have been ridiculed, In fact in most cases he would not have been allowed to KO one.

Ali did not have good footwork, he was a runner. If Calvin fought a random boxer who ran from him, global fans would be disgusted (except American fans might consider it "master boxing")

Ali had very very crap skills, Brock may not have fought the best of the era, but those he did fight were of atleast equivalent skills to Ali, only stronger!

Calvin Brock over all 70's bums!

You can count on it!

The REAL question is, how would Muhammad Ali have done against Brock's resume?

And the answer is, he would fail very often. It would be a great effort for him to make a non-bummy record.

Brock faced opponents maybe as weak as Ali right at the very start of his career. And he knocked every single one of them out.

Comment

Working...
                      X